The Tim Tracker #164 If the Christmas tree was a slice of pizza, it'd be gone by now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more that I think about the whole lululemon part of that vid, the more I think it was completely staged. If Tim really wanted shorts from lululemon, would he really just tell Jenn, pick me up some shorts? Size medium. Especially since Tim loves shopping and fondling merch. There's no reason why he couldn't walk into there with her and then go to M+M (store!) They literally walked right by lululemon on their ass backwards way of walking to Jock Lindsey's.

That part of the video stuck out like a sore thumb, like they had to get a mention in there because we talked about it here so much. It is interesting to me that both times they went to lululemon, neither time was filmed. At all. Nothing. No haul. No--oh those Align tanks are the greatest thing I've ever seen. The scuba sweatshirt is like no other. Just "the leggings are amazing". Which leggings, Jenn? People who love lulu are very specific about which leggings are their favorite. I'm going to say, until we see her wearing lulu, nothing she bought fit and she's just a fake lulu fan now.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She bought Lululemon leggings and had to take them back because they don’t fit. She couldn’t fit her sloth-like arse into them.

Reactions: 11
She bought Lululemon leggings and had to take them back because they don’t fit. She couldn’t fit her sloth-like arse into them.
I don't know how she went into a store, a store she's never shopped in before, and bought stuff without trying it on. Sizing is so inconsistent between brands. She said someone helped her determine what size she should get. I'm sure she told the person that she wore size medium Target leggings. I hate trying stuff on, but sometimes, it's just necessary. This was one of those times.

I'm not going to believe anything that specific DS lulu sells fit her body appropriately. That DS lulu isn't the greatest and I dislike the new location even more than the old spot. We'll see what she's wearing in the next vid.

Reactions: 14
Timmy would lose over 200 lbs if he would just cut Jenn out his life. When FRE included the clip of her smelling the flowers from is gay contagious video, you can really see how huge she is today. Which, everyone's body changes, especially after having children, but she's just so ugly, inside and out.

He apparently signed up for the Halloween 10k and Half at Disneyland. I don't see him disciplined enough to be able to run a half by September. I also think it's crazy that he's planning on being at D23 (8/9-11) and also these Disneyland Halloween RunDisney event (9/6-8). But his favorite Sanderson Sister booty butts will be there, so it's worth flying to California again for, I guess.
More like 230lbs but I digress

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It was me you guys, I went and paid Tim's silver fox brother a visit to give him a piece of my mind. :love:

Seriously, nobody went to their house or any of their family members house. If that were true, wouldn't they still constantly be visited by lunatic stans and haters? They lie. They lie about tit that isn't even necessary to lie about. This got the stans all outraged and got Jenn, specifically, extra attention. That poor infertile woman, pregnant with her miracle child! People are just terrible! When in reality, it's Jenn that is the terrible person.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane. Jenn was, and still is, nothing but an attention bleep. This whole thing was probably a highlight of her life. A real core memory. I bet this so called scandal was just like the Real Housewives to her. And we all know that's what she dreams of being.
Lucky you, having to travel all the way to VA to protest in person to this guy. What a hardship!

Screenshot 2024-02-21 114533.png

Look at that Tim, you have absolutely nothing to be jealous of. You're both successful independent business owners with beautiful loving wives and loving families. The only problem is that in none of your many photos can your project the inner happiness, peace and satisfaction that comes from within and reaches out through your eyes. We see you get more haggard day by day while others age like fine wine. It's a choice.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Lucky you, having to travel all the way to VA to protest in person to this guy. What a hardship!

View attachment 2771770
Look at that Tim, you have absolutely nothing to be jealous of. You're both successful independent business owners with beautiful loving wives and loving families. The only problem is that in none of your many photos can your project the inner happiness, peace and satisfaction that comes from within and reaches out through your eyes. We see you get more haggard day by day while others age like fine wine. It's a choice.
It’s no wonder Dim feels so inferior that’s ⬆a lot to live up to 😂
And it’s just out of shot but Mrs Silver Fox is wearing lululemon leggings in a size small 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 18
While many people do use marijuana for anxiety, anxiety itself is not a qualifying condition for medical marijuana.
In Florida, these are the qualifying conditions you must be diagnosed with:
Cancer
Epilepsy
Glaucoma
HIV/AIDS
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
Crohn’s disease
Parkinson’s disease
Multiple sclerosis (MS)

I know people who get it for “PTSD” but don’t necessarily have PTSD.
That’s just the core list. There is another longer list that includes anxiety among other things.
---
Jenn's anxiety is a joke, and I say that as someone who has dealt with anxiety pretty much their entire life.

Her "anxiety" is so convenient, isn't it? Does she feel anxious in crowded parks and restaurants, or on board a cruise ship? Nope. Does having a filthy house with crap strewn about that could hurt her children give her anxiety? No. Does having a child with a misshapen head and inability to drink a bottle make her anxious? Also no. What about a kid who can't speak properly or hear? Doesn't seem to trigger any anxiety there.

Only having to drive and parent gives this witch anxiety. Sorry, that's called laziness.
When they said she does all their returns it solidified her “anxiety” is bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No one sought out Jenn’s home to protest her pregnancy. Her track record with neighbors and most people is terrible and they see her for the raging witch she is. Most likely, Jenn got flipped off and told to go suck it by a neighbor and she spun it into pregnancy hatred, because she herself was probably not happy about it.

Those tweets are so telling and terrifying.

Reactions: 17
Here ya go -

I think there was another time too w/ an autistic fan, but it's been deleted. I believe this one (or that one) was also a scenario where she wasn't tagged or anything but had to go and search for something that was said about them.

View attachment 2771641
Can we just frame that quote with them on the apology couch for posterity. Change the you to we and make it a shirt? 😂

Reactions: 8
Those tweets just show her true colours, at heart she’s a nasty, nasty witch. I’m sure there’s no connection between her non existent brain and her enormous mouth so she’s never quite sure what she’s going to say, but when you write something, you have to think about. That’s her true self, despite all the silly girly giggles and the fake affection for her kids.

Reactions: 21
The more that I think about the whole lululemon part of that vid, the more I think it was completely staged. If Tim really wanted shorts from lululemon, would he really just tell Jenn, pick me up some shorts? Size medium. Especially since Tim loves shopping and fondling merch. There's no reason why he couldn't walk into there with her and then go to M+M (store!) They literally walked right by lululemon on their ass backwards way of walking to Jock Lindsey's.

That part of the video stuck out like a sore thumb, like they had to get a mention in there because we talked about it here so much. It is interesting to me that both times they went to lululemon, neither time was filmed. At all. Nothing. No haul. No--oh those Align tanks are the greatest thing I've ever seen. The scuba sweatshirt is like no other. Just "the leggings are amazing". Which leggings, Jenn? People who love lulu are very specific about which leggings are their favorite. I'm going to say, until we see her wearing lulu, nothing she bought fit and she's just a fake lulu fan now.
Right, that seemed suspicious. Lululemon has tons of different styles of shorts and he only specified the size with no other details. To be fair, "the shortest ones possible" and "the color closest to nude" might have been the defaults.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe am remembering wrong because it's so long ago, but wasn't she making out that it was their previous house that people were showing up too but they had already moved when the tweets went up?

Or was that the time when they were accusing the neighbours of stealing their power from the house which again they had already moved by then

Reactions: 6
Who got her into this Lululemon kick? She mentioned a friend? I guess Amanda. I don’t know why she would be trying to fit into that. Seems like the least of her problems.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't know how she went into a store, a store she's never shopped in before, and bought stuff without trying it on. Sizing is so inconsistent between brands. She said someone helped her determine what size she should get. I'm sure she told the person that she wore size medium Target leggings. I hate trying stuff on, but sometimes, it's just necessary. This was one of those times.

I'm not going to believe anything that specific DS lulu sells fit her body appropriately. That DS lulu isn't the greatest and I dislike the new location even more than the old spot. We'll see what she's wearing in the next vid.
And Lululemon itself is pretty inconsistent. I have a couple of pieces that are roughly my normal size but that dress I bought and returned was way off. I'm honestly surprised she hasn't tried Vuori mainly because they make stuff with recycled fabrics and she could get on her environmental high horse with that before proceeding to go on the boat and polluting the world as she eats shrimpies.

Reactions: 7
Who got her into this Lululemon kick? She mentioned a friend? I guess Amanda. I don’t know why she would be trying to fit into that. Seems like the least of her problems.
I actually think it's the neighbor mom-friend. Amanduh doesn't seem to be the lululemon type to me. She's also a bigger girl.

In my mind, the let's get our nails done neighbor is more hoity toity where Amaduh is just trash who is easily impressed by Jenn. I think neighbor mom is the vegetarian who had lunch at the Lake Nona Wave with Jenn and got their nails done. I actually think she's the one who did the sound thing with Jenn too.
---
Maybe am remembering wrong because it's so long ago, but wasn't she making out that it was their previous house that people were showing up too but they had already moved when the tweets went up?

Or was that the time when they were accusing the neighbours of stealing their power from the house which again they had already moved by then
I was thinking the same, but she wasn't pregnant in Sanford, so it may be a Mandela Effect where we're confusing the neighbor water fight with the protesting pregnancy haters locations. Too much drama with this idiots, I guess it's hard to keep track.

Reactions: 14

The bullshit about people showing up at the door (and family members' doors) was at the new-at-the-time Lake Nona house, May 2019.

Water stealing (not power) was the Fall of 2018 at their house on Catalina in Sanford. I wanna say like October or so (when they weren't living there anymore - hence why Jenn messed up and wore her sunglasses on her head all throughout a vlog when they were talking about the water theft while inside their house and she seemed waaaay too chipper and they never showed anything but the bathroom - because all the other rooms were already vacant)

They had actually bought the Nona house in August, I believe, of 2018 and were still acting like they lived there until they put up the "We Moved!" vlog at the end of Dec 2018.

Reactions: 13
I actually think it's the neighbor mom-friend. Amanduh doesn't seem to be the lululemon type to me. She's also a bigger girl.

In my mind, the let's get our nails done neighbor is more hoity toity where Amaduh is just trash who is easily impressed by Jenn. I think neighbor mom is the vegetarian who had lunch at the Lake Nona Wave with Jenn and got their nails done. I actually think she's the one who did the sound thing with Jenn too.
---

I was thinking the same, but she wasn't pregnant in Sanford, so it may be a Mandela Effect where we're confusing the neighbor water fight with the protesting pregnancy haters locations. Too much drama with this idiots, I guess it's hard to keep track.
Amanduh seems more Lularoe than Lululemon to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Speaking of old Twitter beef with Jen, does anyone remember shortly after Armani died, they said in a vlog that someone made a Twitter account pretending to be their dead dog? I believe they disappeared for a couple days with no vlogs and that was the excuse. They were definitely in the Sanford house still so it was many years ago when I occasionally watched.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.