The Tim Tracker #164 If the Christmas tree was a slice of pizza, it'd be gone by now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, it's the witching hour and no new voog. If I were Dim I'd tell Jenn that everyday is Monday so she'd post. As it is she'll probably post now just to spite this post.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Justin did a vlog tour today of the Presidential Suite in the Contemporary (he didn't stay there but just got access) and I immediately wondered why T&J haven't stayed there before? It was like a cuntcierge cruise situation - free to take baked goods and snacks out in a private dining area before you get to the suite. It was a giant penthouse type suite with an attached resort room you can book if you have extra peeps. Ridiculous views. A huge master bathroom that Tim would soil his size medium shorts over. Totally surprised they haven't done it before.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Considering the obscene amount of moolah they spend on going cuntcierge suite you'd think they would explore the presidential suites at the WDW hotels, or the cascade cabins at Wilderness Lodge.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Considering the obscene amount of moolah they spend on going cuntcierge suite you'd think they would explore the presidential suites at the WDW hotels, or the cascade cabins at Wilderness Lodge.
Been there. Done that.
9FB4FB02-A5CD-40FE-A29B-F0190C2BE025.jpeg

Ah, the good old days when George hosted them.
The very last time he hosted them.

(documented in the TTT wiki)
Wine Bar George
As usual, when #hosted, the Trackers order up.
On this visit Tim orders the tomahawk steak ($135)
They insist on dining outdoors cause there are too many people inside. Their multiple appetizers and drinks are served and enjoyed. Then they feel that it is too hot for Buddy, so they demand a table inside. A corner table is made available. Fresh linens and dinnerware await them. The servers transfer their entrees from table to table. They sit there briefly then decide there are too many people around them. They make the servers pack up all the food to go, including Timā€™s untouched (cause they were full from all the appetizers) $135 tomahawk steak.
Meanwhile they doddle around Disney Springs before returning to their Copper Creek Cascade Cabin (sleeps 8). Tim does Buddyā€™s bedtime routine and puts him down for the night. They are hungry now, so they open up the steak and sides containers. Where upon Tim complains that the food is cold and would taste better hot!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Ah, I had no idea they did Cascades Cabins! I really want to do that one day but that's way too much money for me to justify.

Their stupidity of bringing food back and whinging that it's cold... not to mention their obscene rudeness...

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Someone else got a golf cart before Jelly Jenn!View attachment 2772050
I have to love when Jennā€™s former friends one up them.
Last fall when our heroes repeatedly couldnā€™t remember to bring a pack of hot dogs with them to the Fort, Promise and her extended family had 2 or 3 RV sites for Thanksgiving and made their entire Thanksgiving dinner. With some help from Publix pre-made if I recall, but still. Actual adulting.

• Haha
I really hope that no vid yesterday means that J$ is getting his ears taken care of. Tim mentioned in the podcast that they were waiting for a call that day about it. If my kid had a chronic ear infection since October that never goes completely away and he didn't respond to antibiotics, the highest form of antibiotic injections (this is all according to Tim), I wouldn't be dragging him on cruise ships with splash pads and water slides and staycations. I'd be banging down the door of the doctor's office until I got him relief or I'd be finding a new doctor. But, it's February 22nd. This kid has been dealing with this for 4-5 months...but sure, let's take another cruise. Again this isn't rural Montana...they live in Orlando. There is a wide variety of good medical care in Orlando. They just suck.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The ear tubes potentially solve one issue, but what about all of Jacksonā€™s other health issues?

All his allergies and non-acknowledged cases of COVID.
The constant runny noses.
Blocked nasal passages resulting in him being a mouth breather.
His open mouth chewing. (Iā€™m thinking some kind of jaw/oral misalignment that gets addressed when heā€™s older. Ginnā€˜s causes her to chew with her front teeth)

Reactions: 9
I really hope that no vid yesterday means that J$ is getting his ears taken care of. Tim mentioned in the podcast that they were waiting for a call that day about it. If my kid had a chronic ear infection since October that never goes completely away and he didn't respond to antibiotics, the highest form of antibiotic injections (this is all according to Tim), I wouldn't be dragging him on cruise ships with splash pads and water slides and staycations. I'd be banging down the door of the doctor's office until I got him relief or I'd be finding a new doctor. But, it's February 22nd. This kid has been dealing with this for 4-5 months...but sure, let's take another cruise. Again this isn't rural Montana...they live in Orlando. There is a wide variety of good medical care in Orlando. They just suck.
I wonder if part of the chronic ear infection has been NOT taking the entire course of antibiotics. Tim and Jen are the type of parents that would be like ā€œoh he seems better, we donā€™t want him taking meds if he doesnā€™t need them!ā€ So they stop a 10 day course of antibiotics after 5 days. Then the kid ends up with an antibiotic resistant strain of infection. Thereā€™s a very serious reason why people are told to finish The entire prescribed course of antibiotics, even if they feel better.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I wonder if part of the chronic ear infection has been NOT taking the entire course of antibiotics. Tim and Jen are the type of parents that would be like ā€œoh he seems better, we donā€™t want him taking meds if he doesnā€™t need them!ā€ So they stop a 10 day course of antibiotics after 5 days. Then the kid ends up with an antibiotic resistant strain of infection. Thereā€™s a very serious reason why people are told to finish The entire prescribed course of antibiotics, even if they feel better.
Also, this kid has real sensory issues with foods and other things. I really doubt that they are even able to get him to take 10 days worth of antibiotics consistently. I was terrible about taking medications as a child, I hated the texture, the taste, and I could not swallow a pill until I was an adult. I highly doubt that they would hold him down to force the medication, or even try too hard beyond what Iā€™m imagining as:
ā€œbuddy you need to take this, itā€™s going to help the bacteria hurting your earsā€
ā€œwhatā€™s bacteriaā€
ā€œyou knowā€¦ like bacteriaā€
ā€œI donā€™t want to eat itā€
ā€œOkayā€

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Makes you wonder if the ruling on the case of Ruby Franke will have an impact on "family" YouTubers who feature innocent children without their consent? I'd be worried if I were the Slackers, we're not the only ones who are concerned for the children who are exploited on YouTube.

1708608999961.png

1708608698206.png

1708609379972.png

1708609477293.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
After many years I unsubscribed to them yesterday. Same with Woo and Scarred. It's just not enjoyable anymore.

Reactions: 16
I can see that. I can also see them not being truthful with a doctor when the doctor asks if he's taken the complete series of antibiotics. I'm sure all the swimming/splash pads and whatnot also contributes to not healing. He probably should be wearing ear plugs when around water, because it's probably compounding the issue.

The folks here have been saying for years...like 4 of his 4 1/2 years that something is going on with his ears. He's been rubbing/pulling/messing with his ears forever.

It's all really sad. That poor child. Both of those kids are just doomed with their irresponsible parenting.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Tyler needs friends.

Posts this on his personal account 2 hours ago...

1708613227906.png

Then posts this (very Tracker-relevant comment) on the Tracker FB page 11 minutes ago... šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Fishing for interactions, just like ol' Timbo used to do on FB.

1708613213953.png

• Haha
Donā€™t want to give them ideas because I donā€™t ever want to run into them in any of the club level lounges, but I do wonder why they never stay club level with the plenitude of snackies available all day and ā€œfreeā€ wine. Jenn, that means itā€™s included in the cost of your stay.

Instead they opt to pay for rooms with huge kitchens, that are never used.

• Heart
I used to watch Ruby Franke before I took a break from watching YouTube. I remember one of the videos I watched was when they sent their second oldest away but they wouldn't say want he did. I also remember when her youngest forgot her lunch and her mom wouldn't bring her lunch to her and hoped that nobody would give her food.Another thing I remember is when Ruby and her husband took Christmas away from their to youngest kids. I do think that parents who have a family channel and make money off their kids should be checked by the state.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Was just thinking about how Ginnā€™s ID has been expired for who knows how long and because of that she might have been denied from purchasing alcohol (some places and states are more strict about you needing a valid and current ID for alcohol purchases) and that contributed to her BS ā€œwe donā€™t drinkā€ narrative even when she wasnā€™t nursing or was in between babies. Iā€™m sure itā€™s less of an issue at restaurants because they both look haggard enough to not be carded but other places like supermarkets can be more strict or have to scan your ID so theyā€™re not held liable. Though at least at Publix, Dimā€™s ID would be used.

You also canā€™t get certain prescriptions (like ADHD meds which I want to stuff down their throats) without getting your ID scanned, not that either of them would ever see a psychiatrist so at least thatā€™s not a concern. šŸ„“

I remember one time she said she doesnā€™t understand how people drink at brunch or lunch and then still take care of their TWO kids and I remember thinking it was weird that she thinks moms just end up getting too shitfaced to function just because thatā€™s what she, who canā€™t even take care of her two kids alone sober, would do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.