The Tim Tracker #164 If the Christmas tree was a slice of pizza, it'd be gone by now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't find them in a short search I just did, but found this oldie-but-goodie for any newbies or lurking stans.

View attachment 2771494
And then the miracle of all miracles happened...a little over a year after this tweet, they had their precious little boy.

Does anyone have the "That poor child" tweet? Or the one where people were supposedly protesting her pregnancy outside their house, forcing them to move to the luxurious Lake Nona palace?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Timmy would lose over 200 lbs if he would just cut Jenn out his life. When FRE included the clip of her smelling the flowers from is gay contagious video, you can really see how huge she is today. Which, everyone's body changes, especially after having children, but she's just so ugly, inside and out.
The deal with Jenn is that she doesn't give a damn how she looks. We all do change and have more difficulty keeping weight off as we get older but you can also tell the difference in those who are trying and those who aren't.

Reactions: 16
And then the miracle of all miracles happened...a little over a year after this tweet, they had their precious little boy.

Does anyone have the "That poor child" tweet? Or the one where people were supposedly protesting her pregnancy outside their house, forcing them to move to the luxurious Lake Nona palace?
Here ya go -

1708538834327.png

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Was that ever proved to be true or was it for dramatic effect? We all know how economical they both are with the truth. And her gratitude to her supportive, kind and caring stans didn’t last long either, did it? Are these the same stans she can’t be arsed to inform when they go AWOL for days on end?

Reactions: 17
Was that ever proved to be true or was it for dramatic effect? We all know how economical they both are with the truth.
Can't really prove it true or untrue, but chances are extremely likely it was for dramatic effect. They live in a double gated community. No random person is going to go to their house or the houses of their families to complain someone on the internet is pregnant. No one cares that much. I would bet good money this is just Jenn making a bigger deal out of some people picking on her online.

Reactions: 23
Amazingly, within ONE day of announcing (from the 3rd of May with Joseph's comment to the 4th of May with Jenn's tweets I posted above), suddenly people were showing at their GATED bleeping COMMUNITY and random family members' homes to protest the pregnancy announcement and harass them? GTFO.

Then here's when Jenn went after "Amy" who was just tagged in the whole thing with "Maria" (who I swore was OnionDipsaParty on Guru IYKYK)

This is Jenn's tweet to Amy, about Amy's "friends who came after us" (even though no one tagged Jenn in Joseph's original "poor child" tweet.

Somehow Jenn found it or she went searching for the ONE tweet that was not over-the-top congratulatory.

1708539468735.png

Then someone else jumped in to defend Amy and bash Jenn.
And then Amy added comments too referencing her notifications with people probably bashing Amy for something she was just tagged in...thanks to Jenn putting her on blast.

1708539476787.png

Someone defending Amy again and coming after Jenn -

1708539490895.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Amazingly, within ONE day of announcing (from the 3rd of May with Joseph's comment to the 4th of May with Jenn's tweets I posted above), suddenly people were showing at their GATED bleeping COMMUNITY and random family members' homes to protest the pregnancy announcement and harass them? GTFO.

Then here's when Jenn went after "Amy" who was just tagged in the whole thing with "Maria" (who I swore was OnionDipsaParty on Guru IYKYK)

This is Jenn's tweet to Amy, about Amy's "friends who came after us" (even though no one tagged Jenn in Joseph's original "poor child" tweet.

Somehow Jenn found it or she went searching for the ONE tweet that was not over-the-top congratulatory.

View attachment 2771609

And then Amy added comments too with people probably bashing Amy for something she was just tagged in...thanks to Jenn putting her on blast.

View attachment 2771610

View attachment 2771611
I read some of this to my partner and she said “what would they do? Go knock on their door and yell “IM MAD YOU CONCEIVED””

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Remember when Ginn attacked someone on twitter for pulling the autistic card?

• Sad
I read some of this to my partner and she said “what would they do? Go knock on their door and yell “IM MAD YOU CONCEIVED””
Exactly. I'm so mad because you're pregnant!!! ARRRRGGHHHH!

It makes no bleeping sense.

So are we to believe in 24 hours (or 48 hours, if we're being generous), some band of roving misfits of Tracker haters were unleashed to not only breach the security guards / guard gate in Lake Nona but also traveled to Lake Mary, Oviedo, etc. to go knock on Tim's parents and brother's door?

And say what?!?

Cuz that's the only "family" they had as of that writing that were in town and able to be found in public record (IF the haters knew their names and who to look for, which is a whole other matter).

And when people asked her if they called the cops, there was never a response. Same as when people asked if they called the cops or the water company re: the water stealing on Catalina in Sanford. Radio silent when people ask the obvious questions to follow up when reading / hearing about their drama.

I cannot believe ANYONE bought that tit.

And when I saw those tweets, that was it for me on regularly watching them as a "fan."
(there were red flags prior to that with DH and I putting pieces together about lies, etc. like the water stealing timeline, Jenn's first-not-so-first cruise, etc.) After those tweets and the pregnancy announcement, I was like - you gotta be kidding me with people showing up at their door - and searched and found Reddit, Guru, etc. (and then Tattle years after that)

Last edited:
Remember when Ginn attacked someone on twitter for pulling the autistic card?
Here ya go -

I think there was another time too w/ an autistic fan, but it's been deleted. I believe this one (or that one) was also a scenario where she wasn't tagged or anything but had to go and search for something that was said about them.

1708540533506.png

• Angry
Reactions: 18

View attachment 2771609

And then Amy added comments too referencing her notifications with people probably bashing Amy for something she was just tagged in...thanks to Jenn putting her on blast.

View attachment 2771610

View attachment 2771611
I knew Amy through Twitter (totally not Disney related) & she indeed is a very sweet and decent human. Jennbo ain’t going for people who will bite back- she will always be a garbage bully. Always.

I also remember that Nick on WDWNT mentioned people coming to their house in passing, but no one seemed to care (they probably didn’t believe it either).

• Wow
It never happened.

Jenn was an absolute lunatic on twitter and I believe it was one of the few times that Tim found his balls and stepped in and told her to stay off of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It was me you guys, I went and paid Tim's silver fox brother a visit to give him a piece of my mind. :love:

Seriously, nobody went to their house or any of their family members house. If that were true, wouldn't they still constantly be visited by lunatic stans and haters? They lie. They lie about tit that isn't even necessary to lie about. This got the stans all outraged and got Jenn, specifically, extra attention. That poor infertile woman, pregnant with her miracle child! People are just terrible! When in reality, it's Jenn that is the terrible person.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane. Jenn was, and still is, nothing but an attention bleep. This whole thing was probably a highlight of her life. A real core memory. I bet this so called scandal was just like the Real Housewives to her. And we all know that's what she dreams of being.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
There is no way Dim is fitting comfortably into a medium in anything. My 15 year old son is 6’1”, between 170 and 180 pounds. He wears a large in basketball shorts. Mediums are way too short and tight, he doesn’t even wear them to sleep In because they’re too tight.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.