The Tim Tracker #164 If the Christmas tree was a slice of pizza, it'd be gone by now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is with these vloggers and their stupid golf carts? They're so bleeping weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Perhaps they’re getting the garage organized so they can fit a golf cart in. Jenn’s FOMO must be off the charts.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If you were so traumatized by hordes of angry protestors climbing the walls of your gated community and storming your home because you were pregnant, wouldn't you be extra careful to keep as much personal information - AND YOUR DAMN BABIES - off of YouTube?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Hold up a minute what the heck?! I am bored and decided to watch the I guess it’s the latest podcast the one with the mental health thing and like 4 1/2 minutes in Tim is giving Nick crap for saying “ha ha” at the end of his text and Nick says “well I feel like ha ha is more authentic than L O L “ and Tim stares at him weird and says “yes but you’re like hi how’s it going? Ha ha, how is that authentic?” This is coming from the man whose wife sits next to him and fake laughs on video over every thing that is said. WTF Tim? If that bothers you and it feels inauthentic maybe tell your wife to shut her bleeping mouth and stop being a bleeping fake ruining your videos and providing fodder for FRE.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Did anyone see this? Forgive me if it's been posted, but I don't think I saw it. (posted 2 weeks ago by this channel)

Some good blasts from the past.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lucky you, having to travel all the way to VA to protest in person to this guy. What a hardship!

View attachment 2771770
Look at that Tim, you have absolutely nothing to be jealous of. You're both successful independent business owners with beautiful loving wives and loving families. The only problem is that in none of your many photos can your project the inner happiness, peace and satisfaction that comes from within and reaches out through your eyes. We see you get more haggard day by day while others age like fine wine. It's a choice.
Gosh he is the better looking one 👀

Reactions: 7
Damn, if I had to return stretch pants that didn’t fit me (and I’m sure she was recommended somewhere near the upper tier of sizing), I wouldn't have been deep throating deviled eggs and pounding down 9 different dishes the same day. Damn Jenn, you are savage girl!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Maybe they should use their new lululemon tit to actually... work out. Maybe do a tore of all the local gyms? Do reviews of local running trails? bleeping do anything besides stuffing your faces? Good lord.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Here ya go -

I think there was another time too w/ an autistic fan, but it's been deleted. I believe this one (or that one) was also a scenario where she wasn't tagged or anything but had to go and search for something that was said about them.

View attachment 2771641
She's always been a bleeping bully and professional victim. Dim is an insufferable ignorant douche. They're perfect for each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.