The Tim Tracker #164 If the Christmas tree was a slice of pizza, it'd be gone by now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like they made Rosie work on Saturday because she missed that sound bath day and you know that Karen Ginn was pissed about that. Again they ate so much...so gross...so much cheese.
I spit out my drink though when Dim started talking about the Heron bird and its neck and Ginn chimed in that she did know about it 🤣..... from our emoji Ginn?
The videos are out of order. The sound bath appointment was Monday. This video is from Saturday.

Reactions: 7
Just get the Large, Timmy. Those Mediums have been looking very uncomfortable on you and our eyes can’t take it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Remember when Tim was on a diet and going to lose thirty pounds? Lol. I wonder if he'll ever mention the thirty pound goal again.
Timmy would lose over 200 lbs if he would just cut Jenn out his life. When FRE included the clip of her smelling the flowers from is gay contagious video, you can really see how huge she is today. Which, everyone's body changes, especially after having children, but she's just so ugly, inside and out.

He apparently signed up for the Halloween 10k and Half at Disneyland. I don't see him disciplined enough to be able to run a half by September. I also think it's crazy that he's planning on being at D23 (8/9-11) and also these Disneyland Halloween RunDisney event (9/6-8). But his favorite Sanderson Sister booty butts will be there, so it's worth flying to California again for, I guess.

• Wow
Gawd, these people are stupid.

1) Tim wonders why he is getting stuff from M&M's. Humm, is it because you bought personalized M&M's when Jackson was born (I can't remember if they did it when Oliver was born)?!

2) They say that the pretzel ring was expensive at $22. duck no it is not. You can tell it was quality meats and cheeses never mind the actual pretzel ring. They went for lunch and again (reputative I know) they ate more at lunch then I do all day or even for two or three days.

3) Does Jennbo even ear anything but leggings at this point? When was the last time she wore jeans? Do we want to see her in jeans? Does wearing Lululemon make her cool?

4) Yes, Tim. It is M&M's and it is a store, well shop (technically a store is something like JCPenney were they sell different things like clothes or home stuff. A shop is something that only sells like kind things, like candy or beauty stuff (even though in the US a beauty shop is a hairdresser not a place that sells cosmetics).

I think he is just saying M&M Store as a force of habit. But I am not sure why he seems so hung up that it is NOT called M&M Store and just M&M's

• Heart
Reactions: 18
3) Does Jennbo even ear anything but leggings at this point? When was the last time she wore jeans? Do we want to see her in jeans?

4) Yes, Tim. It is M&M's and it is a store, well shop (technically a store is something like JCPenney were they sell different things like clothes or home stuff. A shop is something that only sells like kind things, like candy or beauty stuff (even though in the US a beauty shop is a hairdresser not a place that sells cosmetics).

I think he is just saying M&M Store as a force of habit. But I am not sure why he seems so hung up that it is NOT called M&M Store and just M&M's
She wore jeans to Jollywood Nights bc I remember noting that they didn’t seem to fit anymore. Shocking.
The M&Ms store thing. He just fixates on the dumbest tit. Plays totally into my theory that he’s still with Jenn bc she’s the only person who’s ever been able to stand him long term. He didn’t need a YouTube channel so people could keep up with him. They weren’t keeping up bc they’d had enough of you.

Reactions: 18
Yeah he fixates on the most mundane and random tit (like how did white people oops I mean the “first people to land on Florida” survive mosquitos) and no actual critical things like “why am I sabotaging my own wellbeing” or “have I ever thought about what’s going on in the rest of the world”.

Also he’s going to need at least an XL for lululemon shorts.

Reactions: 26
I see the intermittent fasting is still going great, skipping all those lunches is really making a difference!

His child bearing lady hips do not fit in a medium. Just because you can squeeze in it doesn't mean you should be wearing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She wore jeans to Jollywood Nights bc I remember noting that they didn’t seem to fit anymore. Shocking.
The M&Ms store thing. He just fixates on the dumbest tit. Plays totally into my theory that he’s still with Jenn bc she’s the only person who’s ever been able to stand him long term. He didn’t need a YouTube channel so people could keep up with him. They weren’t keeping up bc they’d had enough of you.
Oh yes, the jeans that lead to the latest round of Food Baby vs Pregnant Again.

Yeah he fixates on the most mundane and random tit (like how did white people oops I mean the “first people to land on Florida” survive mosquitos) and no actual critical things like “why am I sabotaging my own wellbeing” or “have I ever thought about what’s going on in the rest of the world”.

Also he’s going to need at least an XL for lululemon shorts.
Well, if he buys a medium we probably never need to worry about Tracker baby 3.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Timmy would lose over 200 lbs if he would just cut Jenn out his life. When FRE included the clip of her smelling the flowers from is gay contagious video, you can really see how huge she is today. Which, everyone's body changes, especially after having children, but she's just so ugly, inside and out.

He apparently signed up for the Halloween 10k and Half at Disneyland. I don't see him disciplined enough to be able to run a half by September. I also think it's crazy that he's planning on being at D23 (8/9-11) and also these Disneyland Halloween RunDisney event (9/6-8). But his favorite Sanderson Sister booty butts will be there, so it's worth flying to California again for, I guess.
How does he think he is going to be able to complete anything at Disneyland? Is he bringing the entire family plus 2 or three Nannies? Will The Cute One™️ be in daycare at the point so they will only need an afternoon evening nanny for each kid? Will he and the She-Devil go
Without the kids since they will both have “school”?

Reactions: 12
When was the last time she wore jeans?
Ugh! I specifically remember her flared leg jean monstrosity at Jollywood Nights, where her pants legs were dragging on the floor and her third-trimester bump debuted.

Not a good look. Leggings will have to suffice. With lots of compression.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Big Amanduh update: A friend gave her a painting of Potato. The friend’s parents were in on it, too. So the friend isn’t Jenn, not that Jenn would ever give a ”friend” a gift.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The Tim Tracker #165: WE DOn’t DRINK!!
---
Also, my son is 6’2” and weighs exactly 200 pounds (and is in the military). If he put on a size medium shorts we would all have a good laugh. He does like to wear his shorts a little shorter, as I guess is the style but no way a medium would come close to working!

Reactions: 12
Buddy wearing 2T makes so much sense with the info on what size Tim thinks he should wear and what Jenn thinks she should wear.

All kids are different but my average sized kid's size matched up with her age(so 4T at 4 years etc) almost until she started wearing tween sized clothing. They claim Buddy is tall for his age because size to them is everything, except for penis size amirite Tim!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We don't drink. Quit lying Jenn. You literally show proof of drinking several times a week. It's ok that you drink. People drink. You are an adult. As long as you aren't drinking and driving, who the duck cares.
You know, that is the ONLY good thing about Ginn not driving, ever: we don't have to worry about her drinking and driving. Silver linings, I suppose...

(Well, I guess she still could at Fort Wilderness, because Lord knows she drives a golf cart like a bleeping maniac there, whether there's a baby zip-tied to the cart or not.)

I wonder what the medical marijuana doctor diagnosed them with to qualify for a medical marijuana card. Would “pee shakes” qualify?
Ginn's "anxiety," I'm sure. She's been claiming that when it suits/benefits her for years. And I bet she's had a medical marijuana card just as long. Pepperidge Farm remembers that when she and PCDev had their blow-up on Twitter many moons ago, after being friends previously, he claimed that she smoked weed at home for her anxiety. I was taken aback by the claim at the time and figured he was lying, because I was still a fan of theirs then. But now, I 100% believe him.

• Wow
  • Heart
Ginn's "anxiety," I'm sure. She's been claiming that when it suits/benefits her for years. And I bet she's had a medical marijuana card just as long. Pepperidge Farm remembers that when she and PCDev had their blow-up on Twitter many moons ago, after being friends previously, he claimed that she smoked weed at home for her anxiety. I was taken aback by the claim at the time and figured he was lying, because I was still a fan of theirs then. But now, I 100% believe him.
While many people do use marijuana for anxiety, anxiety itself is not a qualifying condition for medical marijuana.
In Florida, these are the qualifying conditions you must be diagnosed with:
Cancer
Epilepsy
Glaucoma
HIV/AIDS
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
Crohn’s disease
Parkinson’s disease
Multiple sclerosis (MS)

I know people who get it for “PTSD” but don’t necessarily have PTSD.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Jenn's anxiety is a joke, and I say that as someone who has dealt with anxiety pretty much their entire life.

Her "anxiety" is so convenient, isn't it? Does she feel anxious in crowded parks and restaurants, or on board a cruise ship? Nope. Does having a filthy house with crap strewn about that could hurt her children give her anxiety? No. Does having a child with a misshapen head and inability to drink a bottle make her anxious? Also no. What about a kid who can't speak properly or hear? Doesn't seem to trigger any anxiety there.

Only having to drive and parent gives this witch anxiety. Sorry, that's called laziness.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Man, if only I could see those tweets. I don't use twitter and wouldn't even know how to look it up to find the twitter war.

Reactions: 13
New avatar anyone? She is trying to hide her balding spot with this hairstyle.
I was just coming here to post a similar picture of the hair “style”. It’s terrible. At least wear the somewhat cute headbands not Bobby pins just randomly sticking out of your head.
The bangs were a bad idea weren’t they Jenn?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Man, if only I could see those tweets. I don't use twitter and wouldn't even know how to look it up to find the twitter war.
I couldn't find them in a short search I just did, but found this oldie-but-goodie for any newbies or lurking stans.

1708535573282.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The Tim Tracker #165: WE DOn’t DRINK!!
---
Also, my son is 6’2” and weighs exactly 200 pounds (and is in the military). If he put on a size medium shorts we would all have a good laugh. He does like to wear his shorts a little shorter, as I guess is the style but no way a medium would come close to working!
My youngest son is almost exactly the same. Maybe closer to 215 pounds. He’s a tank! And only 15 🤪 And he needs an XL in pants and shorts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.