The Tim Tracker #164 If the Christmas tree was a slice of pizza, it'd be gone by now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not going to watch the new vlog because I can’t stand to watch them eat but did they actually confirm they have a Saturday nanny too?

Reactions: 9
I feel like he purposely said his size because he was tired of us speculating on here-Hi, Dim, know you'll forget about this after reading it. He may actually buy 34's though with the way his clothes fit but I sort of doubt it. Especially if he is as tall as he claims to be.

Reactions: 12
I wonder what the medical marijuana doctor diagnosed them with to qualify for a medical marijuana card. Would “pee shakes” qualify?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m not going to watch the new vlog because I can’t stand to watch them eat but did they actually confirm they have a Saturday nanny too?
No they didn’t. I was just shocked to see them out on a Saturday afternoon without the kids. Someone was watching them.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Do they know there is a world outside of DS?

For two people who "don't really drink" they sure do think a lot about "not drinking". I probably drink less than Ginn (but when I do, I at least know how to pair my alcohol with what I'm eating) but it doesn't even ever cross my mind about whether I should eat at a restaurant that has "bar" in the name or not and I would never ever willingly pay for a bottle of Vanderpump rosé (though I do have some standards living near wine country).

Reactions: 18
She's never one to back down from a hard and messy challenge!
Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 6.38.01 PM.png

Big Stomach Energy
Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 6.38.36 PM.png

Well, at least his ears aren't "read".
Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 6.42.03 PM.png

Dim's special needs aunt sure does love her deviled eggs!
Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 6.44.03 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Size 34/medium, my bootybutt.

MEDIUM??? I have a son who wears a men's small and there is no way in HELL Tim is only one size up from him. 😂

Reactions: 22

MEDIUM??? I have a son who wears a men's small and there is no way in HELL Tim is only one size up from him. 😂
Yeah. No way. Especially if he is 6'2 or whatever the hell he's claiming to be. Even if he's like 5'10 I am calling BS on it too.
---
Meanwhile she's been liking Tweets that likely have her be prayed on by Dick and his Beard for her "evil" prochoice views. Oh to be a fly on the wall when the wife's guest host that tit.

• Haha
Did it really take them reuniting after shopping, getting to their outro spot, and starting to film before Jenn learned that Tim didn’t get the M&Ms he specifically told her he was going to look for?? If that was me, that would be the first thing I asked when we met back up - “did you get your M&Ms?” The more they film and leave in the voog, the less I believe they speak to each other if they’re not in front of a camera.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Recap from last thread:

Craig (DIS Unlimited) did a “Taking your infant on a DCL Cruise” video.

His son did the Jack Jack Diaper Dash.
No one won as the crowd noise caused all the babies to cry.
Every baby got a JJDD bib, though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Recap from last thread:

Craig (DIS Unlimited) did a “Taking your infant on a DCL Cruise” video.

His son did the Jack Jack Diaper Dash.
No one won as the crowd noise caused all the babies to cry.
Every baby got a JJDD bib, though.
Oh, so you don't have to keep track of scooter times to get a medal? Interesting

And as far as spa services goes, can you imagine how they'd react to float therapy. I bet she'd freak out so much in the sensory deprivation tank. Her big energy would totally make her feel claustrophobic at least.

And I figured out how I want to incorporate Big into a title. Those of ya'll who watch TLC should get this reference

TT 165: Jenn's Big Fat Flabuous Stomach

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Looks like they made Rosie work on Saturday because she missed that sound bath day and you know that Karen Ginn was pissed about that. Again they ate so much...so gross...so much cheese.
I spit out my drink though when Dim started talking about the Heron bird and its neck and Ginn chimed in that she did know about it 🤣..... from our emoji Ginn?

• Haha
She really has turned into a giant thumb. With a weird creepy smile? Grimace? She just had a giant blowout like Da Baby?
Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 6.51.31 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Size medium....blah ha ha...in is freaking dreams! #delusional #lyingsackofcraptrackers

2021-03-27 (14).png
2021-04-22 (4).png
2021-06-14 (6).png
2021-10-20 (2).png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
So all this time he's been trying to stuff all that into poor medium sized shorts? No wonder they always seem under such stress.

I kind of loved that she ruined his buzz about the heron info. He's always so smug with his "fun facts" and he looked so deflated when she said she already knew. I guess she wasn't up for an "oh, really?...fake laugh" at that moment.

And his "pop quiz" about Ethel M was just wrong all. For someone who thinks he knows everything, he really knows nothing.

Reactions: 20

Yeah. No way. Especially if he is 6'2 or whatever the hell he's claiming to be. Even if he's like 5'10 I am calling BS on it too.
luludim.png

luludim2.png

You've got to almost respect Tim's dedication to his delusional self-image. Something so preposterous could only come from the mind of someone who openly admits to training himself to forget and block out any fact or opinion which runs contrary to the fantasy world he attempts to manufacture.

This will definitely be the year he drops those turdy pounds. Just after they fulfil their goal of running a mukbang train on every location in Disney Springs which sells anything remotely edible.

Dim, we can't wait for you and your greased hog of a wife to show off your Lululemon "fits" in the mirror on your next cabin or room tore. Anytime you're ready.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
This is Tim in the photo, right? Cylus is obviously his professional name. I did chuckle at the thought of Tim training himself to block out and forget negativity from his life. To do that he would need discipline, intelligence, willpower to name a few and we all know he has none of those. He forgot what 23 was in Roman numerals though. Jesus, he coughed up a lung when he did his Disney run, he didn’t even train for that. Also why is Jenn still in the house if he’s blocked all negativity?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Remember when Tim was on a diet and going to lose thirty pounds? Lol. I wonder if he'll ever mention the thirty pound goal again.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.