The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic (sort of)) I didn't comment on this earlier but I may have taken her no more pregnancies thing with an eyeroll. I really don't think she's done. If she needs to exert control I do think there will be an oopsie baby-though I think it would be really stupid on her part since she clearly does not like her kids. But she doesn't think things through AND I can see the days where's she's nostalgic for all the attention she gets when she's pregnant :sick: I doubt they'd adopt if it was actually going to cost them $ one thing we do know about them is when they budget that budget is shoved on to their kids not them. I can't see them paying the fees associated with adopting unless their stans gave them the cash and even they'd redirect it to something else.
Nick did a gofundme so a TTT live baby buying telethon doesn’t sound very far fetched. They struggled with infertility you know and a princess would complete their kingdom. The son deserve it 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Nick did a gofundme so a TTT live baby buying telethon doesn’t sound very far fetched. They struggled with infertility you know and a princess would complete their kingdom. The son deserve it 🙄
Did he really?!?!? JFC remember when those things were meant for lifesaving surgery, tragic events, etc? I get it, adopting is hard and people who choose to adopt are wonderful but a GoFundMe for that? Gtfoh Nick the dick

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Late 2023 and early 2024 have unveiled some pretty crazy revelations re: The DIS and now Adam the Woo Poo (feel free to head on over to that scummy guy's thread for those details), have to wonder if this is the year Nanny Lean or someone else unleashes some tasty tidbits about the Slackers :unsure::unsure::unsure:
Oh I will have to check out the drama on their drippy friend. I always got creepy old man vibes from him, so I am interested to see whatever drama it is.

My kids have kind of recently taken that written test and honestly, I do not think Jenn is capable of passing it. Some of the questions are just stupid, like--If it's 5am and you're on a one lane road and the speed limit is 30 and there's hill and it's wet type scenarios. There are also a lot of farming/agriculture vehicle questions because...Florida. She'd have to do an online course to brush up on all the rules that you'll never think of again and even then, she's dumber than all dumb.

I really don't think they'd lock her up....I was more concern about what if she hit somebody or hit a tree or parked car. If she doesn't have a valid license, she's most likely not insured to drive. If she hit someone because she was too busy talking to the camera instead of focusing on the road, there would have been bigger problems for them. Especially driving without a license with kids in the car and getting into an accident. Like I've said before, they are the luckiest motherfuckers on the planet.
I know where I'm at driving without a license can get you arrested but usually what it does is just makes it more difficult to get your license reinstated if anything else. Since she's set for life I'd doubt the fines would that be that much of a biggie for her. I just can't see her actually going to the DMV and going through with the test.
---
Did he really?!?!? JFC remember when those things were meant for lifesaving surgery, tragic events, etc? I get it, adopting is hard and people who choose to adopt are wonderful but a GoFundMe for that? Gtfoh Nick the dick
I thought he had his church raise money. But go figure he'd have a GoFundMe. .

Reactions: 5
The license thing doesn't really move me as much as it seems to affect others. Yeah, it's expired and that's ridiculously irresponsible given how easy it is to renew a driver's license, but her running down to the DMV, taking the low-bar written test, and getting an eye exam, isn't going to make her an inherently better driver. She won't be any safer, nor will the boys or any drivers around her. She'll just have a current license. If she got pulled over, especially with the kids in the car, she'd get a citation and the LEO would probably make her call for a ride or an Uber. Nobody's going to hook her up and back seat her.

For me, it's just another example in a loooooooong list of lazy, irresponsible, duplicitous, and immature behavior. It's just another in a laundry list of symptoms. I'd prefer to focus on the more dangerous aspects of her behavior, specific to the care and treatment of her boys, their nutrition, and educational and emotional development.
I agree. I think a lot of people have done far worse when it comes to driving and while technically illegal, like you said, she’s still going to be a bad driver licensed or not. I think she admits these things on camera to seem relatable not realizing there is then proof of her illegal activity. If she would just keep her mouth shut, no one would be the wiser.

Reactions: 6
I agree. I think a lot of people have done far worse when it comes to driving and while technically illegal, like you said, she’s still going to be a bad driver licensed or not. I think she admits these things on camera to seem relatable not realizing there is then proof of her illegal activity. If she would just keep her mouth shut, no one would be the wiser.
I think you are missing my point. I'm not really talking about the legality or even morally....I'm talking about the lie to the company which can have consequences for both of their businesses...not sure why this is being brushed over like meh

Reactions: 10
My kids have kind of recently taken that written test and honestly, I do not think Jenn is capable of passing it.
I had to take the written test when I moved from VA to MN. It’s not a trivial thing. I actually studied for it. I don’t think she’ll fail for sure, but nor is success a sure thing.

My favorite question was about the advantages of diverging diamond interchanges.

Reactions: 6
The way Tim talked about his new diet plan of fasting...it's already difficult for him, she says, well you don't have to do it all the time. They are soooo lazy and don't stick to anything....you can skip a meal or three! They are just too busy....imagine having a job outside the house.

Reactions: 8
I had to take the written test when I moved from VA to MN. It’s not a trivial thing. I actually studied for it. I don’t think she’ll fail for sure, but nor is success a sure thing.

My favorite question was about the advantages of diverging diamond interchanges.
Don't even get me started. I wish they made people who moved here take an exam, because it seems like most people aren't capable of navigating our diverging diamonds. Or roundabouts. Oh don't get me started on the roundabouts!

• Haha
The comments about J$ missing the 5 by September 1st cutoff are stacking up. Let's see if she addresses her lie.

I really wish we could have done a Tattle meetup at Field to Feast. That would have been so much fun.

Reactions: 10
The comments about J$ missing the 5 by September 1st cutoff are stacking up. Let's see if she addresses her lie.

I really wish we could have done a Tattle meetup at Field to Feast. That would have been so much fun.
I bet she won't or will just be like next year we meant 2025 :rolleyes: I'm still thinking they might enroll him in some sort of early intervention pre-k next year and call it kindergarten.

The license thing doesn't really move me as much as it seems to affect others. Yeah, it's expired and that's ridiculously irresponsible given how easy it is to renew a driver's license, but her running down to the DMV, taking the low-bar written test, and getting an eye exam, isn't going to make her an inherently better driver. She won't be any safer, nor will the boys or any drivers around her. She'll just have a current license. If she got pulled over, especially with the kids in the car, she'd get a citation and the LEO would probably make her call for a ride or an Uber. Nobody's going to hook her up and back seat her.

For me, it's just another example in a loooooooong list of lazy, irresponsible, duplicitous, and immature behavior. It's just another in a laundry list of symptoms. I'd prefer to focus on the more dangerous aspects of her behavior, specific to the care and treatment of her boys, their nutrition, and educational and emotional development.
Agree with you 100%

As far as I know, it is illegal in most states to operate a motor vehicle without a current valid DMV license.

This is the subject under discussion.

But then rules don’t apply to the Bojanowskis!

Reactions: 9
Just my opinion but if people want to drive while uninsured or without a valid license and they wrap themselves round a street light then serves them right. It’s the innocent people they involve that I feel sorry for. And there’s a special place in hell reserved for people who drive uninsured with their kids in the car.

Reactions: 16
…..I have to assume the golf cart company would be pissed.
Courtney’s reply was “well, they aren’t currently renting from us” 😲 !

Not realizing the financial implications of renting to someone (Tim) who allows an unlicensed driver (Sloberella) to get behind the wheel, when there is potential for her to maim, injure or kill another person or themselves.

For all I know Tim would sue Smore Rentals for issuing a defective golf cart.
That Tracks!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Just my opinion but if people want to drive while uninsured or without a valid license and they wrap themselves round a street light then serves them right. It’s the innocent people they involve that I feel sorry for. And there’s a special place in hell reserved for people who drive uninsured with their kids in the car.
When she was driving the Tesla, she was distracted, talking to the camera, looking at the camera. When she was driving the golf cart, she was holding the camera and driving the golf cart with her first miracle in the front seat with her and the nanny and baby in the back seat. With no drivers license. Who the heck knows if Rosie has a driver's license. Then they put all this out there for the world to see. These people are insane.

Reactions: 21
I have dealt with a lot of people who can't drive due to not having a valid license and it's next to impossible for them a lot of the times to get out of the hole until and unless they can get a license which they can't get unless they have money which they can't get without transportation and it just is a circle jerk cycle of annoyance and failure on so many levels. A lot of times the person is a total flake too so you can see how they end up in said situation-Jenn shares a lot of characteristics with this personality type.

I think you are missing my point. I'm not really talking about the legality or even morally....I'm talking about the lie to the company which can have consequences for both of their businesses...not sure why this is being brushed over like meh
No one is just dismissing it, I’m just saying it’s not the worst thing she does and let’s not get lost in the weeds. Her insurance carrier certainly could deny coverage. The victims carrier would very likely step in, pay the claim, then pursue the Bojans through subrogation with their carrier, direct action against them.

Honestly, driving sans license seems pretty on par for Jenn. I mean, careless should almost be her middle name between letting her toddler burn his hand on the stove, not providing him with adequate hydration, letting him roll around the cruise ship, letting her eleven month old crawl on a Splash Pad..I could go on.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.