The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what is the status of the cars?
Chevy Volt
Tesla

All I see is the Rivian being driven.

Reactions: 4
There has been an awful lot of unlicensed looping going on which is clearly against the rules of the Fort 😂

Reactions: 9
I think you are missing my point. I'm not really talking about the legality or even morally....I'm talking about the lie to the company which can have consequences for both of their businesses...not sure why this is being brushed over like meh
I understand and it is frustrating that they never have to deal with any consequences but they essentially got away with uploading racist and homophobic content. Other than losing out on some media privileges, nothing really happened. They still get invited out to events, they still get sponsors, they are still making a decent living from YouTube and they have die hard Stan’s that will defend anything they do.
Their views are down but that has more to do with an oversaturated market, the algorithm and their overall lazy content. So Jenn omitting to the golf cart company that she will be driving the golf cart without a license isn’t anything that is going to have consequences. Going forward, she will probably just drive the golf cart without showing it on camera.
They are horrible, lazy, liars but they are doing/have done far worse and get away with it.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Chevy Volt
Tesla

Seems like at least one video could have been made about that, and another about the Rivian itself. I need to stop giving them ideas.

Reactions: 4
So what was the purpose of them filming her practicing driving last year? She knew she didn’t have a license at that time. Was it to answer the critics that were giving her grief for not driving? Was she manipulating Tim by showing him she was trying? The whole practicing segment makes no sense to me…maybe she went to take her test and failed and didn’t mention that on video?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I understand and it is frustrating that they never have to deal with any consequences but they essentially got away with uploading racist and homophobic content. Other than losing out on some media privileges, nothing really happened. They still get invited out to events, they still get sponsors, they are still making a decent living from YouTube and they have die hard Stan’s that will defend anything they do.
Their views are down but that has more to do with an oversaturated market, the algorithm and their overall lazy content. So Jenn omitting to the golf cart company that she will be driving the golf cart without a license isn’t anything that is going to have consequences. Going forward, she will probably just drive the golf cart without showing it on camera.
They are horrible, lazy, liars but they are doing/have done far worse and get away with it.
If anything she'll probably use the Meanie's calling the golf cart company as an excuse to get Dim to buy her one :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: And it would be a shame if she got pulled over for drinking too much Moet while driving her golf cart to Publix...honestly, I could see it happening.
---
So what was the purpose of them filming her practicing driving last year? She knew she didn’t have a license at that time. Was it to answer the critics that were giving her grief for not driving? Was she manipulating Tim by showing him she was trying? The whole practicing segment makes no since to me…maybe she went to take her test and failed and didn’t mention that on video?
Practicing for the driving test maybe. She is hell of wheels. I find it sort of hard to believe the first time ago but she wasn't a dependent slug twenty some odd years ago too.

Reactions: 7
If anything she'll probably use the Meanie's calling the golf cart company as an excuse to get Dim to buy her one :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: And it would be a shame if she got pulled over for drinking too much Moet while driving her golf cart to Publix...honestly, I could see it happening.
---

Practicing for the driving test maybe. She is hell of wheels. I find it sort of hard to believe the first time ago but she wasn't a dependent slug twenty some odd years ago too.
Is she required to take a driving test with an instructor? I thought I read it was just a written test - but I could have misunderstood.

Reactions: 6
Chevy Volt
Tesla

They mentioned having to drive the Tesla recently because the Rivian had a flat tire. So they def still have the Tesla at least.

3 cars…1 licensed driver. That tracks.

I wonder what Timmy thinks of Elon Musk helping Gina Carano sue Disney. He put a tweet out asking anyone who has been wronged by Disney’s “wokeness” I guess would be the best way to describe it, to get in on the suit. 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
They don’t even have to the take the tree down. They can wrap it in cellophane, ornaments and all, then put it in storage. It’s the ultimate lazy “hack” for them.
But they’re “too environmentally conscious” I bet. 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 12
May I ask which bridge? I also live in NJ right across the bridge from SI. There are 3 bridges, let’s see if we were once neighbors.
HOWDY! I grew up in Bayonne NJ until I was 12. Then we moved out to the cornfields of Washington NJ, in rural Warren County. But even THERE we had great pizza. Bayonne had a fabulous Italian restaurant or pizza place on practically every corner and I remember amazing bakeries too. I was a VERY chubby kid. I have lived in Indiana since grad school and YIKES the food isn't the same here. So whenever we visit my parents, now retired to FL? WE GET PIZZA! You are lucky to live where you do, food-wise. I make my own bagels and pizza most weekends out of desperation :)

Reactions: 5
Please tell me its the camera angle an that cat's ass is not RIGHT next to the food 🤢🤢🤢 like am all for having pets but pet hair gets everywhere an id never have pets that close to food
This made me burst out laughing. I’ll have you know that Potato’s ass paid for that food. 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it was funny how they were reminiscing about when Tim was a scare actor for HHN and Jenn said that was so cool because no one else got to do that.

They really were THE number one theme park vloggers back then and they went from being Universal Studios media darlings to not getting the recent Cronos tower Universal sent out to almost every other Vlogger except them. You know they are absolutely mad about that.
They deserve every bit of it, every little humiliation. They were ungrateful, boorish assholes to every theme park. They forgot who pays them and now they are paying the price.
---
It’s funny when Jenn was rattling off all the reasons they couldn’t take down the tree, and then she started naming things that they have to do in the future like buddy’s appts.
Umm, miss ma’am, how does Jackson’s appt next week prevents you from taking the tree down this week?
They have to start planning the baby’s birthday.. again, you can’t take the tree down because you have to start (eventually) planning the baby’s birthday?
Make it make sense.
tit just comes out of her mouth.
It takes a bleeping half hour?! Move those hamhocks, Thumbelina!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
unfortunately had my very first experience with ATW today. kind of an awkward person but he was actually nice, i cannot see how he puts up with the trackholes 🤦🏻‍♀️ this is what happens when you work at a theme park i guess! hopefully i never need to see the trackholes in person i’ve avoided them for long

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I had to double check but Tim said they were getting rid of that that tree the day they put it up. So it should of been easy to take off the few ornaments and throw the tree out.
Can you imagine what debacle them having a real tree will bring? Don't do it idiots, it ain't for you :rolleyes:

Wait… can four-year-olds start school in Florida? He won’t be five until November. That’s basically half of the school year. Do they not know you have to be five to be in kindergarten?

• Haha
We have a real 7ft tree every year. It was groaning with decorations because that’s how I like it, all Father Christmases last year for my grandson. I took it down on New Year’s Day as always, and everything was packed away and back in the loft, the tree was cut up and in the garden waste bin ALL IN ONE DAY. Why couldn’t they just dump the whole tree, decorations still on it, in the garage or the storage unit? Can’t be bothered, that’s why, nothing to do with lack of time.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.