The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
correct me if i’m wrong, didn’t they put up the tree with no/minimal ornaments this year? my husband and i had to downgrade our decorating this year because of our cat and her adorable vendetta against christmas. so, it took us a grand total of 30 minutes to take down everything. they spend longer talking about how they need to take down their tree than it would actually take to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
correct me if i’m wrong, didn’t they put up the tree with no/minimal ornaments this year? my husband and i had to downgrade our decorating this year because of our cat and her adorable vendetta against christmas. so, it took us a grand total of 30 minutes to take down everything. they spend longer talking about how they need to take down their tree than it would actually take to do it.
Based on this shot from the we didn't take down the tree because we went to Target vlog...this is not a big tree and I said this the other day, there is absolutely no reason why, instead of cutting up cardboard boxes to make more of a mess in that house, J$ and Tim couldn't have spent literally 15-20 minutes tops taking that tree down. Hell, toss the nanny an extra $20 and ask her to do it. This is just laziness at this point. This isn't even a project. Here's an idea---how about just one of you unload the dishwasher while the other takes down the tree?

Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 8.56.48 AM.png

Reactions: 20
So I was right that the timing of her license expiring didn't add up? It has been expired for years and she went and got a state ID to go on a cruise since she had to take the test again? She is so useless and Tim is a a-hole for enabling her to be so useless.

Reactions: 23
Based on this shot from the we didn't take down the tree because we went to Target vlog...this is not a big tree and I said this the other day, there is absolutely no reason why, instead of cutting up cardboard boxes to make more of a mess in that house, J$ and Tim couldn't have spent literally 15-20 minutes tops taking that tree down. Hell, toss the nanny an extra $20 and ask her to do it. This is just laziness at this point. This isn't even a project. Here's an idea---how about just one of you unload the dishwasher while the other takes down the tree?

View attachment 2745891
ha! to that last line - i just unloaded my dishwasher and teams didn’t have time to go idle. that’s right, jenn, i work a full-time job and take care of my house. it’s called being an adult.

Reactions: 17
So I was right that the timing of her license expiring didn't add up? It has been expired for years and she went and got a state ID to go on a cruise since she had to take the test again? She is so useless and Tim is a a-hole for enabling her to be so useless.
And do you remember how she said that her license had JUST expired? THE LIES!!!! We spent forever here going back and forth about that. Meanwhile the license has most likely been expired for years. How can she be so stupid to put such blatant lies out there with so many contradictions? How can the stans be so stupid to not put 2 and 2 together?

This whole license thing is reminding me of--We'll NEVER be able to have a baby...so stop asking about it.

ha! to that last line - i just unloaded my dishwasher and teams didn’t have time to go idle. that’s right, jenn, i work a full-time job and take care of my house. it’s called being an adult.
I do the same, every single day. And somehow I manage to put away the dishes, alone, while not recording myself, while also working my full time job. We must be super amazing people. Go us!

Reactions: 24
Just put an entire load of laundry into the washer while between morning meetings. Ginn you don't have to sit there to watch the laundry spin around the drum.

Reactions: 19
It's amazing how we all can function as adults / parents / work force people etc. and all this B*** does is moan about loading a dishwasher / loads of laundry / how hard her life is with 2 kids you guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Jenn - you better hope and pray that your 'gravy train' continues bc if you are truly faced with reality you are going to crumble girl - it's the truth.

and I pray every day that poor Ollie gets the nutrition he needs - not the pouch meals and spoon fed formula these 2 morons are giving him now. He is almost 1 years old - let him have a cheerio for God's sake. Let him try table food (not your burnt meals Jenn - just saying) - let him be a curious little boy. he deserves better -

Reactions: 20
So what will she have to do now? Take the written test and the road test?

How stupid to let her license expire. Actually, what am I saying. She has no intentions of driving again so what does it matter.

The only year I left my tree up in February was the year I took the bar exam. It was picked up pretty much after the exam as soon as I got home froma after a two plus hour drive because it was driving me up the wall even though I was sleep deprived. This year I had five trees out that were heavily decorated and they were all picked up by Three King's Day. They are just ridiculous.

And she'll never take a new driving test. One she's so bleeping lazy she won't set up the appointment and more importantly she won't pass.

And I still call bullshit on that conference being a normal parent teacher conference.

Reactions: 18
I thought the home carnival idea was a cute idea and it did seem to entertain the kid. However, he needs to take that box and drag it around the house and pick up crap. I cannot get over how trashed their house is and that could be a really, really nice home.
I thought it was, too. J$ was having a great time. What would've made it 10 times better is having his dad 100% present and not having a camera in his face.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
….and I really want to know if the Smores golf cart people know this.
Newsbreak….
Just talked to Courtney.
Driver’s licenses are required to drive one of their golf carts.
She was unaware of Sloberella’s expired license!
---
More than likely she got a government issued identification card and not her driver license. They lied about it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I just can’t get over Jenn filming all of her lies and inconsistencies and the. Not editing them out and then acting persecuted if somebody calls her bullshit out.

Did we see Jenn give j$ a hug and kiss at school? Because it sounds like a lie and why Tim was completely unaware until she retold her fabricated story. Unless we saw it, I don’t believe it.

• Haha
My guess is that they just looked at Dim's license when they checked out and didn't even bother asking for Sloberella's since likely the reservation was in his name...

Reactions: 17
So she's driven around Ft Wilderness how many times now. at least 4, right? without a license. On actual roads with actual cars.
Yep
You all think she still had a license when she took OGBuddy on Jackson's wild ride?
Nope. Tim rented it. Sloberella hijacked it!
---
I just can’t get over Jenn filming all of her lies and inconsistencies and the. Not editing them out and then acting persecuted if somebody calls her bullshit out.

…. Unless we saw it, I don’t believe it.
Just like their “if we didn’t film it, it didn’t happen!”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
In regards to the Christmas tree, if it’s such a daunting task for them, they should do it little by little. Like maybe one day, take the ornaments off. The next day, pack the tree back in its box, the day after that, put the box back in the garage or wherever it is they store their Christmas stuff.
What would take a normal person an hour to do, they need several days. And these are two people who don’t punch a clock, who make their own hours, etc,

That bleeping tree will probably be up until March.

Reactions: 16
…..quite likely jeopardise any future freebies and discount code kickbacks
Waldorf Astoria ✅
Turboant bikes ✅
S’more Rentals ✅

Sorry, not sorry.
Just letting businesses know, going forward, what despicable people they are dealing with.

btw - GKTW doesn’t gaf.
Tim has COVID and attends their fundraiser that has immuno-compromised children in attendance. Ah, no big deal! 😲

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
In regards to the Christmas tree, if it’s such a daunting task for them, they should do it little by little. Like maybe one day, take the ornaments off. The next day, pack the tree back in its box, the day after that, put the box back in the garage or wherever it is they store their Christmas stuff.
What would take a normal person an hour to do, they need several days. And these are two people who don’t punch a clock, who make their own hours, etc,

That bleeping tree will probably be up until March.
If they both have ADHD (which kind of sounds like they might) this is a good way to do it. I have ADHD and taking the tree down was kind of a daunting task for me. The hardest part is getting started, but once I got started I HAD to finish the job or it would make me anxious (which is usually how it goes for me for most things). OR they're just bleeping lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If they both have ADHD (which kind of sounds like they might) this is a good way to do it. I have ADHD and taking the tree down was kind of a daunting task for me. The hardest part is getting started, but once I got started I HAD to finish the job or it would make me anxious (which is usually how it goes for me for most things). OR they're just bleeping lazy.
Admittedly, I can be pretty lazy (but not nearly as bad as Jenn) but yes, the hardest part is starting. Usually if there is a task I don’t want to do, I have to force myself to start and tell myself if I work for x amount of minutes, I can then take a break. What usually happens is that a break isn’t needed because I’ve already started and am in the groove of it.

Tim and Jenn could have started on the Christmas tree instead of blabing into the camera about absolutely nothing. Yesterdays vlog was short and unnecessary.

Reactions: 10
I grew up in New Jersey right across the bridge from Staten Island, and have lived in Indiana for over 30 years now and ANY NY- style pizza gets my attention. One of the fun things about visiting the Disney Vero Beach resort was that right next door there was a little walk-up place called Orchid Island Pizza. It was SO yummy and my husband could be convinced to take me to Vero for the day, two hours or so from Disney, if I reminded him of the pizza. Sadly the folks retired recently.
May I ask which bridge? I also live in NJ right across the bridge from SI. There are 3 bridges, let’s see if we were once neighbors.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.