The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap (re-crap):
Trackers are cruising for a bruising. I don’t have the energy to say anything more.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I noticed in this latest voog - we saw the huge breakfast, but then for lunch we got Tim's exploration of all the available options, then cut to Jenn and Jackson in the elevator - not showing us what everyone got to eat.
Then at dinner - she showed the zoomed in entree's and put a box with the description below - but didn't talk about who got what (doesn't really matter - it was way more food than 2 people should have ordered)
But was this a coincidence? Or is she now trying to skirt over showing how much she is eating... :unsure: Hmm

Reactions: 21
TLDR: Sloberella slobs it up on the high seas.

Longer Version: Sloberella continues to fail at updating every day in January but makes sure she updates on Monday because she is petty as hell about that podcast. We are treated to a few stupid home voogs one which involved them getting their pride and joy interested in gambling by buying a ridiculous amount of scratch offs and losing-go figure. The bad parenting continues with a new cruise series where the only thing they have done is fill up Jenn's piehole and narrowly avoid a catastrophe with their youngest on the splash pad. It also seems like we have finally gotten to the point where the spandex in Lilly P has given out or Sloberella no longer cares when it comes to cruise wear.

Gif Recap:

Sloberella getting all glammed up
giphy.gif

Dim dealing with three kids
giphy.gif

OG Buddy
giphy.gif

The DCL Staff

giphy.gif

---
I noticed in this latest voog - we saw the huge breakfast, but then for lunch we got Tim's exploration of all the available options, then cut to Jenn and Jackson in the elevator - not showing us what everyone got to eat.
Then at dinner - she showed the zoomed in entree's and put a box with the description below - but didn't talk about who got what (doesn't really matter - it was way more food than 2 people should have ordered)
But was this a coincidence? Or is she now trying to skirt over showing how much she is eating... :unsure: Hmm
I noticed there were salads shown at lunch when he went over the buffet. I'm guessing someone did not get a salad.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think the entire day was a disaster. Despite what they said, there is no way they (especially Tim) weren't super pissed off that they were eating on the ship instead of a Cookies damn BBQ. There's no way they weren't upset about. No possible way. Tim has an orgasm every time he goes to Cookie BBQ.

Combine that with the bad seats at dinner and not having the most amazing interaction in the universe with Elsa and Anna...we didn't get to see much of either meal.

Reactions: 23
A content creator is sailing now and posted the diaper dash on their IG 🤣
View attachment 2731847
That's the Fantasy.

Do you guys see what I mean? People show up to that thing! They would have been so humiliated because Da Baby would not have crawled...like most of those kids in this pic. But in Jenn's heart of hearts, she knew he would have won. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just commenting on the dicky nicky having the Harry Potter merch, I’m pretty sure I remember a video where he went to the Universal Outlet sale at the park that was just for annual passholders and bought a bunch of HP stuff because it was ridiculously cheap.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It’s kind of unfortunate that Dim and Dumber booked a cruise without the diaper dash. It would have been fun to see their humiliating loss. Of course, that’s the one thing she would have edited out and they would have lied and say they couldn’t do it. And it would have been blamed on Jackson.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Just commenting on the dicky nicky having the Harry Potter merch, I’m pretty sure I remember a video where he went to the Universal Outlet sale at the park that was just for annual passholders and bought a bunch of HP stuff because it was ridiculously cheap.
I figured the same thing. Such sorcery!! How can he handle Harry Potter when he can’t handle The Haunted Mansion?

• Haha
That's the Fantasy.

Do you guys see what I mean? People show up to that thing! They would have been so humiliated because Da Baby would not have crawled...like most of those kids in this pic. But in Jenn's heart of hearts, she knew he would have won. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I don’t want to sound like a sourpuss but what is the appeal in watching that if you don’t have children participating? I personally would find it odd to stand around and cheer for a bunch of babies I don’t know. I am asking this genuinely.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t want to sound like a sourpuss but what is the appeal in watching that if you don’t have children participating? I personally would find it odd to stand around and cheer for a bunch of babies I don’t know. I am asking this genuinely.
For us, we were walking to something, probably bingo or trivia and we happened upon the crowd. When there's a crowd, you want to see what's going on. :ROFLMAO: We watched from Deck 5 and it takes place on Deck 3. So we didn't specifically go to watch it, but we did stop. I think this is the case with a lot of the people watching.

Reactions: 12
I think it'd be kind of cute to watch.

I figured the same thing. Such sorcery!! How can he handle Harry Potter when he can’t handle The Haunted Mansion?
Wait, is that why he said he didn't like Haunted Mansion?? If so, then there must be a whole list of attractions that go against his Christian beliefs that he shouldn't he going on.

Flying Carpets: magic
Philharmagic: sorcery
Fantasmic: sorcery (looks like sorcery and magic are a part of a lot of Disney stories)
Pirates: pillage, plunder, rifle, loot, etc.
Dinosaur & TriceraTop Spin: evolution/non-creation

I am getting bored, but I assume the list must go on and on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I watched the Bahamas day and saw Jenn looking Donzell’s wife up and down something fierce …so gross and rude. Take notes Jenn…that lady was put together and gorgeous. You are a disgusting, selfish, slob with an ever expanding bulbous nose and waistline. You neglect and exploit your own children in exchange for obscene amounts of food and a lazy life of luxury. Your brains are mush and your insides seem even uglier than your outsides. Hard to believe that is even possible.
IMG_0916.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.