The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would like to think that Nick sees what kind of parents they are. Aside from the whole exploiting your kids on social media, he and his wife seem to be way better parents than Tim and Jenn. The banter in the podcast leads me to believe he know Tim's a crappy dad and that Jenn is an even worse mother. I don't think he'd influence them to adopt. Especially since his own adoption story involved getting a child with some true difficulties.

I also think (and really hope) that any adoption agency would take a look at what they put out there about their kids and not give them the opportunity to adopt. I'd like to think that no one would allow them to adopt another kid to exploit.

But you are correct....Jenn says "We're done" but she also says "no more pregnancy announcements".

View attachment 2745847View attachment 2745848
Back on the birth control so 🙄 infertile my ass 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The only thing that bothers me with the driving license is the fact that these assholes NEVER seem to face any proper consequences for anything, they constantly break rules, constantly get away with tit an none of it ever backfires, ok they got kicked off media but apart from some events from universal has it really screwed them? They still get some Disney stuff thrown to them

We have a saying here "some people can fall into the river an come out with salmon in their pockets"

It means some people just have all the luck in the world handed to them even if they don't deserve it

For once I would actually like to see some REAL consequences for these two just to wipe those smirks off their faces when they think they can do what they want an get away with it

• Heart
Reactions: 30
They're both fugly and bloated and dirty-looking, they're both going to die early if they don't change their habits, and both their sons are going to be estranged when they're grown (or Buddy may never ever leave and continue making them miserable as a grown manchild). It's not instant karma, but it's something.

Reactions: 22
Newsbreak….
Just talked to Courtney.
Driver’s licenses are required to drive one of their golf carts.
She was unaware of Sloberella’s expired license!
---
Did you use the code TRACKER? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So another non-fasting day, huh? Looks like those “easy” .2 lbs per day are slipping right through his greasy fingers.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So is eating pizza multiple times a week the new way to lose weight? The Bojos, Yankee in the South and BLAB all seem to be on the same plan. Judging by the way they all look I’m going to go out on a limb and say no

• Sick
Reactions: 18
So is eating pizza multiple times a week the new way to lose weight? The Bojos, Yankee in the South and BLAB all seem to be on the same plan. Judging by the way they all look I’m going to go out on a limb and say no
I dont know who out of those that you named I dislike more.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I dont know who out of those that you named I dislike more.
The Bojos are the worst for me because at least the other two sets of good for nothings were smart enough not to procreate. I only wish the Bojos were broke like BLAB & YITS

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ventured on over to view the woo-drama and noticed these thread titles
IMG_8443.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Important Amanduh update! She went to Universal and ate some pizza for National Pizza Day. That is all.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
HOWDY! I grew up in Bayonne NJ until I was 12. Then we moved out to the cornfields of Washington NJ, in rural Warren County. But even THERE we had great pizza. Bayonne had a fabulous Italian restaurant or pizza place on practically every corner and I remember amazing bakeries too. I was a VERY chubby kid. I have lived in Indiana since grad school and YIKES the food isn't the same here. So whenever we visit my parents, now retired to FL? WE GET PIZZA! You are lucky to live where you do, food-wise. I make my own bagels and pizza most weekends out of desperation :)
My parents moved to Chatham when I was in college for my dad’s job and I remember how surprised I was the first time I went there at how pretty NJ is. It has such a bad rap but it was nothing like I expected. Green rolling hills, horse farms, quaint towns. I enjoyed my time there but I never had to drive there lol. my dad would drive me to the train and I would take that to Newark and then into the World Trade Center. I learned to drive in Chicago but New Jersey was off the chain. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
White toenails can signal liver disease or diabetes
Or….
“Terry’s nails is a type of nail discoloration. The nailbeds look “washed out,” except for a thin reddish-brown strip near the tip. Often, Terry’s nails is a symptom of a chronic condition, such as liver failure or diabetes.”
---
Dim thinks he's broken his toe. I'm still busy puking. Also he cut his thumb on scissors.
View attachment 2738597
posted to get the photo.

What does everyone think?

I lean towards Terry’s nail

—————-

New video up!

Yippy. Looks like more consumption of food.
🤢

(not watching)

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
My parents moved to Chatham when I was in college for my dad’s job and I remember how surprised I was the first time I went there at how pretty NJ is. It has such a bad rap but it was nothing like I expected. Green rolling hills, horse farms, quaint towns. I enjoyed my time there but I never had to drive there lol. my dad would drive me to the train and I would take that to Newark and then into the World Trade Center. I learned to drive in Chicago but New Jersey was off the chain. 🤣
NJ drivers are something, that's for sure! Whenever the Trackers lament Florida roads I giggle to myself, but so many living in FL moved down from NY and NJ so I guess the Florida roads can be crazy too. Here in Indiana we have 4-ways stops and it's a standstill, because everyone waits for everyone else "No, after you..." Chatham NJ is beautiful and yes most folks don't realize NJ is THE GARDEN STATE.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.