Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

court2022

Chatty Member
I know this photo was already posted, but it looks like Dim is driving his 65 year old special needs aunt to get ice cream.

IMG_3486.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

Orangebird

I watched the Bahamas day and saw Jenn looking Donzell’s wife up and down something fierce …so gross and rude. Take notes Jenn…that lady was put together and gorgeous. You are a disgusting, selfish, slob with an ever expanding bulbous nose and waistline. You neglect and exploit your own children in exchange for obscene amounts of food and a lazy life of luxury. Your brains are mush and your insides seem even uglier than your outsides. Hard to believe that is even possible.
IMG_0916.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

gaga09

I’m expecting my second baby and just found out it’s a girl! I already have a boy. I would have been equally as happy for another boy but I couldn’t help but remember their sad, forgettable, half ass gender reveal for O. I feel so sad for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
Ah more misinformation. That Tracks.

The Tim Tracker #163: If you are looking for wrong advice, this is the channel for you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Forest

VIP Member
Just finished watching the last two cruise vids.

They hated that cruise. They hated that totally normal size room. Tim hated missing Castaway. They hated the Frozen dinner. Tim was literally mad that Elsa stopped to talk to a little girl but not him lol.

They hate taking care of their own children but that’s mostly Jenn. Jenn looks like she is moving through quicksand whenever she is with them.

• Wow
Reactions: 41

pkd81

naptime.png

"I am very happy with the way that we did Jackson's naps, so I really want to keep The Baby sleeping as much as possible, cuz' I really think that helped Jackson out."

Yes Tim. Your fucking bizarre authoritarian and obsessive-compulsive nap regimen really worked wonders for the mental and physical development of your miracle child, who is unable to coherently communicate verbally and stares emptily into space with his mouth hanging open and his lower jaw jutting forward while a steady stream of mucus flows freely from his nose.

I feel so fucking sorry for Oliver. God damn.

• Sad
  • Angry

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
They pretty much confirmed they have no interest in another cruise line. Jenn says she has an infant and a toddler and does not want the added stress of learning a new ship.

Tim thinks that Disney cruises are more simple and he likes that. And he confirms he doesn’t want to go on a cruise and not be able to see Mickey. 🙄 This is a middle aged man picking a cruise line because he likes to see college aged students dressed as a mouse.

• Haha
  • Sick

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Now at the end of the video she mentions how she's going to have to tell him that they can't be married. Um...you already told him you could. How do you go back and say, oh really, you can't marry me, I just said we could so you would shut up because I don't know how to be a parent.

Jenn also says: Life is hard. Oh you fucking bitch. You have absolutely no idea about life being hard. How do the stans fall for this shit?

They haven't found the balance between being parents and vloggers yet. Do you know why? Because there is no balance in your lives. Tim does EVERYTHING. Jenn you are just a useless blob of nothing.

She also has absolutely no idea what went on with Tim putting the baby to sleep and him going back to edit and 5 minutes later he had to go back up and in. But she mentions that she read 100 pages of her book that day. I have no idea how Tim doesn't realize there is something completely messed up about their relationship. They absolutely suck.
I am so behind & was about to watch this one, but listening to her bitch will just raise my BP.

You know what’s hard you lazy cow? Having your condo flood & that causes you to cancel a big birthday trip. Then losing an aunt who you loved like another mother and then 4 days later losing your very beloved 17 yr old kitty who was the best. And then go add insult to a very broken heart you find out you must move out every single thing in your home for construction because of asbestos abatement. That’s hard Jennbo you loser! She is just a garbage person.

Sorry for the rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I know we talked the other day about Jenn having that Twitter fight with someone and commented about "playing the autism card" and now it looks like she's most likely has a kid on the spectrum.

Now we can all look back and fondly remember what a fucking bitch she was making fun of overweight people in the parks, while watching her in the present day vids wearing a 3XL shirt. That karma sure is a bitch.

Reactions: 38

erry

Chatty Member
If I am spending 5K on a 3 day weekend, I'm going to have the best freaking time of my life!
i’m watching every show
I‘m participating in every activity
I’m dancing to every song
I’m going to every included class
I’m playing trivia and doing
I’m touching sand, and salt water
Who’s going back to the room for a nap?!? NOT ME!
Maybe it’s because I’m from a less financially fortunate back ground and I take spending my hard earned money very seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I wonder if editing takes her 6x longer than it should because she opens Photobooth on her mac and just takes pictures of herself or just stares at herself for hours. She seriously cannot stop looking at herself.

Dim, please buy a bra.
Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 6.57.06 PM.png

Da Baby's like "JFC this unruly snotbucket is about to kick me in the face (again)"
Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 6.58.45 PM.png

---
Dim and Ginn: "Kids man, what are you gonna do?" *fake laugh*

PARENT THEM, YOU USELESS SHITHEADS.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I think in the 3 days/nights they were on the Wish, Jenn had a dozen eggs with her breakfasts. Gaston's got some competition.

The traffic :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: This cruise was absolutely miserable for them and this was just the icing on the cake. Now, if we were in that situation and my husband was supposed to meet someone to do something right there where they were stopped and he was thinking about driving me home and going back out, I would have dropped him off with Adam and drove myself and the kids home....oh wait, never mind. She is a useless piece of shit.

I really hope that they didn't send J$ with the hooks to school to give to his friends and that they get together outside of school. That would be an asshole move to bring gifts for 3 kids.

They got the wrong frame--this cruise was cursed. It's the lemon pigs!!! Curse you Rosie!!!

I still think them not getting off the ship on CC had nothing to do with J$. They could have rented bikes. They could have gone to the CC splash pad. They could have just rode the tram. Them not getting off the ship was Jenn being Jenn. It's just strange to me that post-cruise they are saying this was J$ special cruise....but they never once said it while they were on the ship. It's your cruise Buddy!!!! What do you want to do next!!!! We've seen them do that....and they didn't do that here. This was their post-cruise way of spinning...we didn't do anything we wanted to do because we didn't have a nanny.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

ERock11518

They didn't actually buy it, it seems. Or they didn't show that they bought it. How it went down was Tim sees the car seats and comments that Da Baby has outgrown his car seat. He then points out the Britax seat that J$ has, mentions it's $350, he seems exasperated, but says they save 5% with their Target card. He mentions he knows it's safe but the kid should stop growing. Which I get, that's something parents say a lot, but it seems tone deaf to mention you just booked another cruise and then be annoyed at the priced of a car seat.

I personally do not think that $350 is a bad price for a car seat that your kid could potentially use until they are 6 or so years old. Britax is a great brand, it's what I used for my kids 18 years ago.

But my question is---if Da Baby has outgrown the (bucket style) car seat.....why is he still in it? Why are they driving around with the kid in an ill fitting car seat? He didn't say Da Baby is about to outgrow his car seat. He says the baby is too big for the one they have now with the bucket. But sure, book another cruise....

View attachment 2741608
They could have used that $300 they spent on the lotto tickets on a damned new car seat. Frigging tools.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

hcslacs

VIP Member
What’s sad is all the babies are crawling to the moms, BBO hates her so he’d probably turn around and go back to Dim.

edit: sorry @fiveleggedgoat I just saw your post❣
If Oliver is smart, he would crawl straight to some other set of parents. Any other set of parents. And never look back.

• Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
They could have used that $300 they spent on the lotto tickets on a damned new car seat. Frigging tools.
$300 on lottery tickets? Absolutely! (And they said they would do it again.)
$300 on a car seat for their second miracle child? What an annoyance!

That tracks!

• Sad
  • Heart

bumpire

Chatty Member
IMG_8434.jpeg

Judging by the body language in this scene Tim has divorce papers written and waiting. His arm is actively avoiding his wife.

• Haha
  • Heart