The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wanted to say hi to my fellow NJ people here. I used to work in Chatham! I live in Somerset County. Can't wait for summer and spending time at the Jersey shore!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Tim loooooves ALL of the Black History Month offerings at MK! Shocking, I know. #notuncancelled
And Nick lets us know they are totally ok with Disney keeping these dishes on offer year-round. 💪🏾

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just wanted to say hi to my fellow NJ people here. I used to work in Chatham! I live in Somerset County. Can't wait for summer and spending time at the Jersey shore!
WOOHOO JERSEY! My Jersey bestie lives in Somerset. There is quite the Jersey contingent here :) What I wouldn't give to eat some Jersey Shore pizza on Point Pleasant Boardwalk.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.