The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
May I ask which bridge? I also live in NJ right across the bridge from SI. There are 3 bridges, let’s see if we were once neighbors.
I was born and raised in Central NJ, and we would take the Outer Bridge Crossing whenever we ventured from NJ to Long Island going through Staten Island.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I had to double check but Tim said they were getting rid of that that tree the day they put it up. So it should of been easy to take off the few ornaments and throw the tree out.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I just can’t get over Jenn filming all of her lies and inconsistencies and the. Not editing them out and then acting persecuted if somebody calls her bullshit out.

Did we see Jenn give j$ a hug and kiss at school? Because it sounds like a lie and why Tim was completely unaware until she retold her fabricated story. Unless we saw it, I don’t believe it.
The fact that this was news to him way later in the day? I can’t imagine being in that situation and not telling my husband “I just talked to our kid” as soon as he came out of the bathroom.
Are they acting? Or are they just this weird?

Reactions: 14
I don’t want to watch. Someone please tell me they did not feed this block of butter with a splash of toast to J???
Haha no. This is from somewhere else on the internet. Think I saw it on twitter yesterday with someone joking about having a little butter with their toast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The fact that this was news to him way later in the day? I can’t imagine being in that situation and not telling my husband “I just talked to our kid” as soon as he came out of the bathroom.
Are they acting? Or are they just this weird?
Both?? LOL I think a lot of it is "acting" to them. I'm fairly confident she bragged to Tim after he got out of the bathroom that she got to see Buddy and he didn't.

Reactions: 5
I don't know, I kind of think the Christmas tree is just an example of their laziness + their dislike and avoidance of anything that's not enjoyable to them. He was supposed to take down the tree but wanted to fix the suitcase instead. It's "work" but I can see hm enjoying doing something like that. Then he decided to make those carnival games instead of the tree the next day. "Work", but something fun. It's just like the birthday decorations. They stayed up for so long because it was too much effort for something they didn't want to do. It's the same with Jen, constantly complaining about things like dishes and laundry. They absolutely hate doing anything they don't like. I also don't feel they are the types that need to start something once it's finished. How long did it take him to oil the outdoor furniture? Did he ever actually finish that?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
To be clear WE know everything about the Bojanowskis cause they film, post and monetize their entitled narcissistic behaviors.
None of us are making up anything.

And just when we think they can’t do or sink any lower….THEY DO!

Anyways, I would rather put positive energy out to the universe, as I am at the County Food Bank for my tri-weekly volunteer shift.
Where I am a lead volunteer.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So what will she have to do now? Take the written test and the road test?

How stupid to let her license expire. Actually, what am I saying. She has no intentions of driving again so what does it matter.
Looks like a new law in 2021 states if you are more than 1 year expired you have to re-take the written test and an eye exam to renew your driver's license in the state of Florida. No mention of a road test. This is kind of 2nd hand but lines up with what they said in the vlog.

So let's say she got her original license at 17. 8 years later is 25, 8 years after that is 33. Could she really have been expired 6 years when she got the state ID to go on the cruise last year? How am I sucked into this license crap again? Thanks Bojos!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the whole point really is, though no matter how long it’s been expired whether it’s been expired by a month or six years there’s video proof of her driving without a license

*WITH a child in the vehicles

Reactions: 29
Off topic (sort of)) I didn't comment on this earlier but I may have taken her no more pregnancies thing with an eyeroll. I really don't think she's done. If she needs to exert control I do think there will be an oopsie baby-though I think it would be really stupid on her part since she clearly does not like her kids. But she doesn't think things through AND I can see the days where's she's nostalgic for all the attention she gets when she's pregnant :sick: I doubt they'd adopt if it was actually going to cost them $ one thing we do know about them is when they budget that budget is shoved on to their kids not them. I can't see them paying the fees associated with adopting unless their stans gave them the cash and even they'd redirect it to something else.

Reactions: 10
Off topic (sort of)) I didn't comment on this earlier but I may have taken her no more pregnancies thing with an eyeroll. I really don't think she's done. If she needs to exert control I do think there will be an oopsie baby-though I think it would be really stupid on her part since she clearly does not like her kids. But she doesn't think things through AND I can see the days where's she's nostalgic for all the attention she gets when she's pregnant :sick: I doubt they'd adopt if it was actually going to cost them $ one thing we do know about them is when they budget that budget is shoved on to their kids not them. I can't see them paying the fees associated with adopting unless their stans gave them the cash and even they'd redirect it to something else.
Let’s hope they don’t ever want to or are not allowed to adopt

Reactions: 12
I think the whole point really is, though no matter how long it’s been expired whether it’s been expired by a month or six years there’s video proof of her driving without a license

Yep, this part.
It's been at the very least 15 months.
We've seen her since with the kids since then.
They are chronic liars. They don't even stop to think about what they are saying, and that is what always has gotten them into trouble. Tim to his core is an asshole. Grifting has always been a large part of his personality. It was obvious in his old vlogs, but at least he owned it and was shameless about it. It's almost worse that he tries to mask it now as this family friendly guy when he isn't. Tim ALWAYS comes first.

Reactions: 20
Excuses! This whole voog should just be titled

EXCUSES- we are excellent at making unlimited excuses.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

The license thing doesn't really move me as much as it seems to affect others. Yeah, it's expired and that's ridiculously irresponsible given how easy it is to renew a driver's license, but her running down to the DMV, taking the low-bar written test, and getting an eye exam, isn't going to make her an inherently better driver. She won't be any safer, nor will the boys or any drivers around her. She'll just have a current license. If she got pulled over, especially with the kids in the car, she'd get a citation and the LEO would probably make her call for a ride or an Uber. Nobody's going to hook her up and back seat her.

For me, it's just another example in a loooooooong list of lazy, irresponsible, duplicitous, and immature behavior. It's just another in a laundry list of symptoms. I'd prefer to focus on the more dangerous aspects of her behavior, specific to the care and treatment of her boys, their nutrition, and educational and emotional development.

Reactions: 25
She got a Florida state id, not a driver license. They look pretty much the same. As far as looping, she just never got asked to show a license. People pretty much just assume if you are an adult and driving that you have a license.
So I get all of that now and yes I assume S'mores didn't ask to see her license and under normal circumstances it's whatever but as their brand ambassadors shouldn't they know this now? It's pretty bad for their brand if she hit something or someone driving their cart and it all got out. It could result in lawsuits against them. Yes their laziness and gluttony is extreme and how they are taking care of their kids etc but I think this lie is actually putting red flags on their business. The way everyone is so cautious these days checking everything.... signing waivers... I have to assume the golf cart company would be pissed. For me this stands out the most in this vlog.

Reactions: 6
Late 2023 and early 2024 have unveiled some pretty crazy revelations re: The DIS and now Adam the Woo Poo (feel free to head on over to that scummy guy's thread for those details), have to wonder if this is the year Nanny Lean or someone else unleashes some tasty tidbits about the Slackers :unsure::unsure::unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 15
The license thing doesn't really move me as much as it seems to affect others. Yeah, it's expired and that's ridiculously irresponsible given how easy it is to renew a driver's license, but her running down to the DMV, taking the low-bar written test, and getting an eye exam, isn't going to make her an inherently better driver. She won't be any safer, nor will the boys or any drivers around her. She'll just have a current license. If she got pulled over, especially with the kids in the car, she'd get a citation and the LEO would probably make her call for a ride or an Uber. Nobody's going to hook her up and back seat her.

For me, it's just another example in a loooooooong list of lazy, irresponsible, duplicitous, and immature behavior. It's just another in a laundry list of symptoms. I'd prefer to focus on the more dangerous aspects of her behavior, specific to the care and treatment of her boys, their nutrition, and educational and emotional development.
My kids have kind of recently taken that written test and honestly, I do not think Jenn is capable of passing it. Some of the questions are just stupid, like--If it's 5am and you're on a one lane road and the speed limit is 30 and there's hill and it's wet type scenarios. There are also a lot of farming/agriculture vehicle questions because...Florida. She'd have to do an online course to brush up on all the rules that you'll never think of again and even then, she's dumber than all dumb.

I really don't think they'd lock her up....I was more concern about what if she hit somebody or hit a tree or parked car. If she doesn't have a valid license, she's most likely not insured to drive. If she hit someone because she was too busy talking to the camera instead of focusing on the road, there would have been bigger problems for them. Especially driving without a license with kids in the car and getting into an accident. Like I've said before, they are the luckiest motherfuckers on the planet.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.