The Tim Tracker #162 The cheapest way to eat on vacation is to not bring Jenn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL would be hilarious if he was like "you guyzzzz know me, I love a good urban party". Wow Dim, so honorable of you to celebrate Black History Month by stuffing your face!
Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 8.38.00 PM.png

---
Dim: "we just got the announcement that the second Moana is coming out this summer"

1) it's called a sequel and 2) I didn't realize Nov. 27th is considered summer!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
And based on his toenails, it looks like Dim should be the one to start.

IMG_1875.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I knew someone with whitish toenail beds, nothing wrong with him at all, just had thick nail beds that made them look lighter.

Reactions: 3
Dimothy is now an expert on a "real" beignet. Okay Dimothy. He tries his best to do a "Ginn deep-throating a beignet" impression.
Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 8.54.55 PM.png

beignetginn.png

• Sick
Reactions: 12
So yesterday, Tim had a fried green tomato BLT, beignets, and a butter pecan praline ice cream Sundae.

Today he was at all 4 parks eating pizza.

Thats definitely how you lose 30 pounds in 4 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This is Aura frame-worthy!
Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 9.04.07 PM.png

---
Settle down Ginn
Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 9.11.04 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Dim and Sloberella's future.

And there is no way he losing that turdy pounds. Probably gained at least five this week between the pizza, vegan crap, and park food.

And Dick must not work Fridays.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wait… can four-year-olds start school in Florida? He won’t be five until November. That’s basically half of the school year. Do they not know you have to be five to be in kindergarten?
In NY, they have to turn 5 on or before December 1st. I think in FL it’s September? Years ago, NY used to allow four year olds to start kindergarten as long as they turned 5 before the new calendar year, which is nuts.

Reactions: 5
I love how she reviews Friendly's and then shows Drunken Monkey as a "new" (spoiler alert: it's been downtown on Bumby forever) coffee place that's giving her "lowkey boho vibes and she's here for it" :rolleyes:

Why does she perpetually have Resting witch Face? It's so bleeping annoying.

View attachment 2744344
View attachment 2744345
View attachment 2744348
View attachment 2744346
View attachment 2744349

And WTF is this? Does she think she's Gisele or something?

But pathetic eh. Not like she lost tons of weight or transformed completely. She's prettier than Jenn so I'm surprised she was allowed into their lives. Wonder if people think SHE'S the kids mom and Jenn is Granny when they're all out together.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He must not work on Thursdays either. The question is, does he ever work?

You would think the Exec Admin to the President of the university wouldn’t have so much time on his hands to do all these park visits.
I wonder if any time the President is out of town, Dick just doesn't show up for work? I could understand that maybe he's a 10 hour day guy so he can be off Fridays, but it really does seem like he has a lot of time off.

In NY, they have to turn 5 on or before December 1st. I think in FL it’s September? Years ago, NY used to allow four year olds to start kindergarten as long as they turned 5 before the new calendar year, which is nuts.
I'm also from Staten Island, so I was one of those kids. I started Kindergarten at 4 and with a Christmas birthday, I didn't turn 5 until we had Christmas break. It never really affected me academically or socially, but I was the last in my class to drive, which was annoying. I could have graduated college before I turned 21 because I came in with credits.

I'm an Outerbridge girl who, as soon as I got my license drove right over to the Woodbridge Mall. And the Outerbridge got me to Belmar where all the hot lifeguards were. They threw the best parties. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
LOL would be hilarious if he was like "you guyzzzz know me, I love a good urban party". Wow Dim, so honorable of you to celebrate Black History Month by stuffing your face!
View attachment 2747285
---
Dim: "we just got the announcement that the second Moana is coming out this summer"

1) it's called a sequel and 2) I didn't realize Nov. 27th is considered summer!
Disney celebrating Black History month 🤮

“Look at our soulful treats, but also, look at the cotton and watermelon we grow at Living with the Land”
---
So yesterday, Tim had a fried green tomato BLT, beignets, and a butter pecan praline ice cream Sundae.

It’s intermittent and he skips lunch 😂

To the person who posted on the FB page about Jenn inspiring them to read again - if you're in here (and I'm pretty sure you are), well played to stay in the good graces of the stans. :cool:
---
Sisters? I think so.

Twinsies! 🤪
---
Dim thinks he's broken his toe. I'm still busy puking. Also he cut his thumb on scissors.
View attachment 2738597
Why are they so white? He knows that's not normal, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But pathetic eh. Not like she lost tons of weight or transformed completely. She's prettier than Jenn so I'm surprised she was allowed into their lives. Wonder if people think SHE'S the kids mom and Jenn is Granny when they're all out together.
I don’t think she’s prettier than Jenn at all, she just looks younger (and cleaner) bec Jenn doesn’t take care of herself

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

And don't forget the peach cobbler. God that's a lot of food.

Tim loooooves ALL of the Black History Month offerings at MK! Shocking, I know. #notuncancelled

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.