The Tim Tracker #160 Alright Girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their DDP video is doing well. It’s currently at 150k views but I do believe it generated interest from non Stan’s and non subscribers because it’s the DDP but I’m sure lots of those people stopped watching once they realized they weren’t going to get any useful information.

Their recent live show did pretty bad though. It’s currently at 50k views:
View attachment 2696971

Only Stan’s and a few hate watchers are tuning into something like this so I think this gives us a good idea of their true, active subscriber count.
I really hope people don’t think they actually learned anything from TTT’s video. I’m 8:00 into the Mammoth Club video (that’s 37:00 total) and they’ve given 1000x more knowledge so far. Like how to actually use MDE on the dining plan. Super helpful.

Reactions: 16
So what I've learned from the stan comments in recent voogs is that they've ALL either had tubes and/or have multiple children with ear tubes AND they all have shop vacs (or their brother/husband/ex-husband/grandpa/sugar daddy/random stalker dude does). 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think amanduh is gone, because if she was gone, all of her stuff would be public again. I think that Jenn threatened her into being silent online after her little white knight outburst on the Facebook page

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t think amanduh is gone, because if she was gone, all of her stuff would be public again. I think that Jenn threatened her into being silent online after her little white knight outburst on the Facebook page
Did anyone here get a Follow in before the shutdown?

Is there still a family emergency on the etsy shop?

How does someone like this make money when their shop is closed? Selling Wii consoles?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

How does someone like this make money when their shop is closed? Selling Wii consoles?
I was following on a couple platforms but then was blocked or unfollowed so I can’t see anything. I hope Jen chewed her out.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The Fiancé/Employee managed to recently out himself on her public FB feed. Looks like he shut down his small business to move to Florida with her. That's a big call. Also looks like the 'family emergency' is still underway on Etsy. Seriously, who shuts down their business because your 'bestie' demands that you do?

• Wow
Reactions: 16

She hasn’t posted a TikTok since the seventh I don’t know if her Etsy shop is the same name as her TikTok so I don’t know how to find it if it’s not
---
The Fiancé/Employee managed to recently out himself on her public FB feed. Looks like he shut down his small business to move to Florida with her. That's a big call. Also looks like the 'family emergency' is still underway on Etsy. Seriously, who shuts down their business because your 'bestie' demands that you do?
An absolute psychotic person would. Somebody that is so desperate with the notice me Senpai mentality it’s really immature.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Shopping for a RV , where the freak would they keep it at , a bunch of $$ wasted on storage 🤔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Really? 45 minutes of RV shopping with a Stan. No thanks.
---
Tim has priorities when it comes to RV features.

1705534843852.png

• Sick
Reactions: 20
That Trailer on the thumbnail is way too small. It’s only big enough for Jenn’s lunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
bleeping RV shopping?? I hate it here. 😂

Potato's mama is still posting on the WDW AP group. She lovvvvves the drama and getting involved in threads where she can knock people down a peg and insert her snark. She is really obnoxious on these groups - she would probably love to join in as a Tattler if she hadn't presented herself as a Tracker stan already. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I decided to only check out the parts of the voog whenever he looked at the toilets. He's such a goldilocks when it comes to RV commodes. For example, this one is too small and he'd need to leave the door open. Dude, what are you doing when you take a tit that you need so much room???

1705536312794.png

And at the end he mentions they have "a few stays coming up at the Fort", then quickly changes to "at least one stay at the Fort coming up this year". I guess the reduction in staycations was all typical Tracker bullshit. Oh, and it looks like one of his requirements for an RV is that it needs to be able to fit at the Fort. Again, typical Tracker logic to buy an RV in the next few years solely to use it to "camp" 20 minutes away from home.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
So are they going to park the RV in Ft. Pampers and is Dim going to live in it while Jenn lives in the main house? I've actually had clients who do this sort of arrangement when they're separated...I doubt Eagle Creek's HOA is going to approve of that monstrosity on their property.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.