The Tim Tracker #160 Alright Girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get how you leave home, specifically to be featured in a video, and you can’t be bothered to brush your hair or wear make up or wear clothes that fit. It would be one thing if her hair was neatly pulled into a bun, but it’s haphazard and falling out. And no one need to always wear make up, but we know she likes make up and does wear it.
So much this. I mean, make a fecking effort for fecks sake. And get rid of the fecking purple fleece. Jeebus.

Reactions: 9
RV arc incoming. I can see them buying a Class A luxury RV. Jenn can sleep in the bed in the back all day while Tim drives and the nanny takes care of the kids. It will be just like home.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The RV will be where Tim lives when they divorce. Jenn will take everything else, except the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I haven’t seen the video yet. I’m actually looking forward to it because even though my husband and I sold our RV, we still love watching RV videos. In Tim’s defense, leg room and toilet position does matter in an RV. Before we had our larger RV we had a single axle and the bathroom was so small that I had to put my feet on the edge of the shower just to sit on the toilet, it was that small. My husband had to put a stool inside of the shower and sit down on it to take a shower because the shower was so small stature wise (he is 6’1) so bathroom size really does matter so I’ll give him that one. I actually would get a kick out of them buying an RV and watching him try to learn how to haul one and back up with the trailer and learn how to empty a black tank, but there is no way his HOA is going to allow it so he would have to pay storage fees and storage fees aren’t cheap.

Reactions: 17
I wonder if anyone has told them that if they buy an RV they actually have to do the work themselves. No one is going to empty the toilet holding tank for them and I can only imagine how fast they’ll fill it up with all of the garbage they eat. Many RVs have good layouts but they’ll trash it in no time. Maybe they have a plan to buy an RV and sell Ft Pampers to the mice.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't think I'll be able to stand the stupidity if they buy an RV. I can't even watch their voogs now, I think even just reading posts about the RV they waste their money on might just kill me off.

I posted this on the ATW thread, but they are peas in a pod, constantly trying to buy something that cures their deep-seated unhappiness, wasting more and more money and never finding it because it doesn't exist in material form. Or food.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I started to watch and I quite literally got nauseous from the vlog. 😂 I am not even exaggerating - there was something about how Tim filmed it with a lot of camera movement and panning around, and how he was walking throughout the insides and outsides of the RVs - too home movie-like for me or something. I get car sick easily, but also bad camera work in home movies makes me sick. 😆

Reactions: 12
I started to watch and I quite literally got nauseous from the vlog. 😂 I am not even exaggerating - there was something about how Tim filmed it with a lot of camera movement and panning around, and how he was walking throughout the insides and outsides of the RVs - too home movie-like for me or something. I get car sick easily, but also bad camera work in home movies makes me sick. 😆
Yep. It was like the old days when he’d whip the camera around all over the place. Still so bad at his job.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The stans are arguing about the mid-roll ads 🙄 Yes, the Trackers have the ability to turn mid-roll on or off. But keep telling yourselves how kind they are to post these vids for you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Do they know there are other places to take an RV besides Fort bleeping Wilderness?
---
Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 6.12.39 PM.png

Okay Manny Matt oops I mean momokoblue, I'm glad you know Dim's standing-up-from-the-shitter habits. I still don't understand why Dim who pretends to be 6'2" (with shoes on) needs to lean forward so much from the toilet.
Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 6.13.51 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 6.16.02 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I watched so you don’t have to:

tim’s friend, an “rv expert” can’t answer any of Tim’s questions. Tim would like an RV but is surprised to find out that in order to haul Jenn, they’ll need a larger truck than his rivian.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've had real life problems (not my local Starbucks being renovated or my 50th dessert being just alright) so I've been MIA for a WHILE and have not watched their videos in a hot minute... So whatever is going on in the Facebook group right now is really weird and funny lol. The stans seem... like they're melting down.

Btw since I've been gone: Their recent thumbnails look like a midlife crisis and the podcast looks like someone snuck a camera in the back of the cop car after Chris Hansen gets done filming for the day.

Will attempt to catch up here but tbh, dont think I can bring myself to catch up on videos 😅 We will see.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.