The Tim Tracker #160 Alright Girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I was trying to find Jenn wearing this striped white and navy dress. She wore it all the time and I remember hating it. I was looking for a thumbnail or something with her wearing that dress to compare it to the shirt she was wearing in the blog from yesterday… needless to say I couldn’t find it, I just searched Tim tracker 2018 and 2019.

anyway, with that being said, wooooooooooooow I didn’t realize just how much they were making back then. I mean every single video was like 200, 300, 400 thousand views…. Wtf 😲

I know some of you guys have said numerous times they must’ve saved up during their “hey day” (I will forever hate that term now) but jeez yea they were making bank.

I was thinking no way they made that much but I can see it now. I used to mostly watch their really old stuff from like the Sanford house or earlier
---
Come to think of it, I think that dress I was originally looking for was navy blue with thinner white stripes, so different dress.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Is Tim on some ego power trip, and refusing to admit if he can’t afford something?

Why can’t he get the RV now? Why can’t he be honest and say he can’t afford it right now? Instead of all the stupid “you never know”

why does he have to be so cryptic with the we have a few fort stays, well it’s actually one. I didn’t get an RV today, but you never know I might get it tomorrow, or I will have it before the fort stay but it could be within the next few years.

Even when Jenn was talking about bit coin in the most recent home vlog, and something about 420,000 being so much money. I was legit watching every facial expression from Tim. I was watching him like a hawk lol waiting for him to say something like “ehhh it’s not THAT much money”

he’s so smug.

Reactions: 14
No, seriously. Wtf is this dude doing on the toilet?!?! THAT explanation vlog would get 1M nauseous views.

He and TrickyNicky could do a podcast sitting on side by side commodes. "That tit tracks" 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That tit Tracks: Skidmarks, Tiny Back Doors, & Reverse Limbo on the Commode™

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ok not gonna lie, I did enjoy the video with the exception of the camera movement. I watch a lot of rv reviews and it was refreshing to see someone not in the industry looking at these like the general public with no real rv knowledge would.
I spotted Tom from enjoy the journey.life in one of the rvs Tim was touring, so other vloggers were there. Pretty cool he got to be taken around by someone with alliance.
No I’m not a stan and I don’t want to hear tit. It just really wasn’t a bad video and it was something different. No Disney. No shoving his face full of cookies and hut dogs. No fake laughing in the background and no kids.

Reactions: 19
I may have revisited the first RV visit-aka Nanny Lynn sleeps in a tent and Jenn was wearing the same get up she wore in the house tours there. I'm actually surprised she can even still squeeze it on. She's not exactly thin there but she's at least forty or so pounds since then, so I will give those garments the credit they deserve.

And buckling down means buying a Poo-tery Barn RV. Yeah, I rolled my eyes with how giddy he got when he heard one was made by Pottery Barn-whose sister company is West Elm the same place they bitched about having furniture arrive late. Honestly, I don't really know how cuntcierge an RV would be per say since I've dealt with a lot of them in divorce and a lot of my clients aren't making near the amount of money these two dodos supposedly are. It really does not fit their lifestyle. I'm thinking someone just binged on Tiny Houses when they were watching outdoor indoor living on HGTV and is on a tear. Seriously, Jenn, focus that energy on something productive like your kids or actually getting healthy.

Reactions: 11
It's a good thing the DDP voog is doing well because yesterday's is a dud, currently sitting at 37K views.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Yep. It was like the old days when he’d whip the camera around all over the place. Still so bad at his job.
Exactly! I had to stop watching years ago because of the cameras when my kids would watch. I thought it had gotten better, it hasn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So I was trying to find Jenn wearing this striped white and navy dress. She wore it all the time and I remember hating it. I was looking for a thumbnail or something with her wearing that dress to compare it to the shirt she was wearing in the blog from yesterday… needless to say I couldn’t find it, I just searched Tim tracker 2018 and 2019.

anyway, with that being said, wooooooooooooow I didn’t realize just how much they were making back then. I mean every single video was like 200, 300, 400 thousand views…. Wtf 😲

I know some of you guys have said numerous times they must’ve saved up during their “hey day” (I will forever hate that term now) but jeez yea they were making bank.

I was thinking no way they made that much but I can see it now. I used to mostly watch their really old stuff from like the Sanford house or earlier
---
Come to think of it, I think that dress I was originally looking for was navy blue with thinner white stripes, so different dress.
I think it might be this one? July 2021.

2021-07-11 (2).png

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Ok not gonna lie, I did enjoy the video with the exception of the camera movement. I watch a lot of rv reviews and it was refreshing to see someone not in the industry looking at these like the general public with no real rv knowledge would.
I spotted Tom from enjoy the journey.life in one of the rvs Tim was touring, so other vloggers were there. Pretty cool he got to be taken around by someone with alliance.
No I’m not a stan and I don’t want to hear tit. It just really wasn’t a bad video and it was something different. No Disney. No shoving his face full of cookies and hut dogs. No fake laughing in the background and no kids.
That is great and you won't get tit from me- Tim would apparently give a giant tit, though. 🤣 To each their own - you like what you like. I thought it was not good at all. The guy who toured him around didn't know answers to many of Tim's (stupid) questions which made him look stupid - possibly Tim's plan so he felt smarter. 🥴 I also thought Tim was pretty bleeping smug about the RVs. He said "not terrible" about stuff in the million dollar RVs. He also said something like he could live with certain things.... in a giant, six-figure RV. Of course I couldn't watch the whole thing, so maybe he got less smug, more "average dude looks at RV" later on in the vid.

Also, I laughed multiple times when he said how "the boys" could sleep in one place and he and Jenn in another, as if they wouldn't need a nanny there or as if they even bring their youngest son along to anything now. Seemed all very much like Tim playing old school dad looking at an RV for his little family... if they were cuntcierge like the Kardashians or something (T&J have similar booty-butt sizes and toilet size needs? 😂). It didn't track, it came across like he thought many of the RVs were beneath his level of luxury required, or that he could have designed them better. Tim will forever give me smug asshole vibes no matter what he does. Also I like how the guy commented that while the one RV was moving down the road, Tim could hold onto those seats that shift out for stability- yeah, no dude, he is the only person who can drive and will never be walking around in it while it's moving. Unless Stanny Rosie is an RV driver also. 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
That is great and you won't get tit from me- Tim would apparently give a giant tit, though. 🤣 To each their own - you like what you like. I thought it was not good at all. The guy who toured him around didn't know answers to many of Tim's (stupid) questions which made him look stupid - possibly Tim's plan so he felt smarter. 🥴 I also thought Tim was pretty bleeping smug about the RVs. He said "not terrible" about stuff in the million dollar RVs. He also said something like he could live with certain things.... in a giant, six-figure RV. Of course I couldn't watch the whole thing, so maybe he got less smug, more "average dude looks at RV" later on in the vid.

Also, I laughed multiple times when he said how "the boys" could sleep in one place and he and Jenn in another, as if they wouldn't need a nanny there or as if they even bring their youngest son along to anything now. Seemed all very much like Tim playing old school dad looking at an RV for his little family... if they were cuntcierge like the Kardashians or something (T&J have similar booty-butt sizes and toilet size needs? 😂). It didn't track, it came across like he thought many of the RVs were beneath his level of luxury required, or that he could have designed them better. Tim will forever give me smug asshole vibes no matter what he does. Also I like how the guy commented that while the one RV was moving down the road, Tim could hold onto those seats that shift out for stability- yeah, no dude, he is the only person who can drive and will never be walking around in it while it's moving. Unless Stanny Rosie is an RV driver also. 😅
I do agree that the guy that was touring him around if he has an RV channel should’ve been more knowledgeable. I could have done a better job telling Tim what is what on RVs.
I also did think many times. Where will the nanny sleep?🤣 I actually thought the toy hauler would have been a good choice for them because since him and Jen don’t care about being near the kids, they could’ve been upfront while the nanny and the kids were in the back of the toy hauler and then they could have their own bathroom back there in the back as well

I'll be frank I only made it in twenty minutes because I was just grimacing at how easy it would be to snow Dim to buy one the RVs. It seems like he has done no research at all and it shows. I was also bored to death because it reminded me of going with someone on their errands more than anything else.

So question for ya'll who are more Disney informed that yours truly. Is there a way that they could long term lease a spot for their RV. I could see them doing Tracker math and justify that they could stay parked at Ft. Wilderness cheaper long term if that was an option (though I doubt that would be the case but these are two idiots who dropped $2K to do a movie length video on a dining plan).

And I can just here: Nanny 5000 we need you to clean the shitter. It's part of your duties otherwise assigned.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can you imagine how nasty their RV would get if they actually owned one? It'd be deemed hazardous much faster than Ft Pampers eventually will be.

rv.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.