Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HaroldTheWalrus

As headgear for the Festival of the Arts, I do feel it would benefit from the addition of a few abstract swirls, just to bring it more in line with the event’s overall theme…
IMG_0022.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

pkd81

jenn_thicc.png

Jenn has the physique of a gold-medal contender in Olympic Powergrifting.

Best of luck at Paris 2024 Jenn!! 💪💪🥇🥇

TTT #161: Jenn Tracker - Built Like a Heavyweight Powergrifter

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

2020planner

VIP Member
She fat-shamed A LOT and still does (like @Forest correctly recalled about PMM most recently).

That's why any convo we have on here about weight, weight gain, busting or not busting out of clothes, etc. is referring to HER and HER ALONE and not pertaining to or comparing to anyone else or their struggles, hurdles to overcome, etc.

She legit still thinks she's the "hot chick."

She's delusional, hateful, and a manipulative narcissist. Tigers don't change their stripes.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

erry

Chatty Member
The thing with Jenn is weird. She’s very self conscience but at the same time she doesn’t give AF. If you look closely when she and Tim are both at the mirror she quickly sees herself and tries to hide by closing her jacket more.

Also, @HeyLetsGoState go fuck yourself. I don’t know if you’re aware, but someone can be both fat, heavy, fluffy, thick, Pooh sized, plus sized, fun sized, AND beautiful. It’s not either or.
Now grow the fuck up, respectfully.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Southpaw33

VIP Member
The Trackers have ruined WDW for me.

Just kidding. I haven’t gone since 2019 because of life things. But every time I watch one of their Disney vids, I care less and less. Thanks Trackers!
Yeah, the Trackers have also ruined:
RVs
Cruises
Pooping
Lemons
Pigs
Lemon pigs
Coins
Lakes
Rivians
Teslas
Periods
Vegan food
Pampers
Mice
Amazon Prime
Cardboard
Pizza
Eggs
Thrifting
Nintendo Switches
Stickers
Orange cats
White tennis shoes
Laundry
Concierge
Bravo
Sister Wives
Bananas
Halos
Logos
Palm trees
Columbia fleece
Gucci
Podcasts
Birthday parties
Hot Wheels
Windmills
Montessori
Broccoli salad
Charcuterie boards
Slides
Crocs
Flared jeans
Skinny jeans
Leggings
Pans
Blueberries
Books
Picture frames
Barstools
Teak
Toilets
Commodes
USB ports
Cookies
Moana
Mocktails
Art
HOAs
Grapes
Jalapeño poppers

I started this list as a joke and realized it would never end so forced myself to stop for now. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I just want to say, as the person who was told Alright girl, I'm honored to be a thread title reference, even though I didn't suggest it. :ROFLMAO:

As for Jenn's appearance, hey, I get it....I too am over weight. I spend a shit ton of time sitting at a desk combing through spreadsheets (and Tattle). I often wear shorts/tshirts/leggings and have my hair up in a bun. But I am not an online personality. People do not see me. My job is not front facing to customers.

Plus sized women are beautiful. This isn't 1960, there are some amazing plus sized clothing companies and many brands offer their sizing in a large size range. There are a bunch of wonderful plus sized fashion influencers on every single platform. There is zero excuse for Jenn to not look presentable in these videos. In all videos. This is their job. That's what everyone says, right? People don't show up for work looking the way that she does. Even visiting a theme park...people don't look like they rolled out of bed.

And I get it, I'm a mom, I had little kids, I was exhausted and overwhelmed...but when you leave the house, you look presentable. You don't have to be winning beauty contests, but hair combed, well fitting clothing and some light makeup, if makeup is your thing. We know Jenn is into makeup, so I don't feel like it is inappropriate for me to say that she should have some light makeup on while she is on camera.

She seems to be getting worse. It's hard to believe this is the same woman who publicly judged so many other people in her videos for their appearance. I'd like to know what 8 years ago Jenn would have to say about 2024 Jenn.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Moving on...because I'm not even going down that other road:

What the hell is wrong with people? How can people not see that this is gross? Stop letting fruit grow mold on your counters. This is not good luck. This is some bullshit the dumbass Trackers made up and the stans are just blindly following.

And stop throwing this shit in lakes....the animals don't want your moldy shit either!

IMG_3856.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

merann109

i will always, always remember so fucking vividly when jenn thought the world was ending when someone tweeted “that poor kid” when she was pregnant with jackson.
we all knew. we all fucking knew. my heart hurts for these kids and their obvious neglect.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
They are discussing Oliver’s upcoming birthday and Tim says it’s going to be a party for Jackson too because Jackson will invite all his friends.
These two really suck at parenting. Are they going to give presents to Jackson for Oliver’s birthday? Jackson is going to be that kid who tries to blow out candles on another kids birthday cake. They are honestly creating a monster.

• Angry
  • Wow

bten1989

VIP Member
For anyone who hasn't done so already, go ahead and take advantage of the Ignore feature for @HeyLetsGoState who has consistently shown, both on this and the DIS Unplugged forum, that they're a massive, egotistical, piece of garbage. Today's shit posting is another in a long line of body shaming, bashing school teachers, etc. Ban that turd for good Mod squad. I said it once before in the DIS forum and I'll say it again, @HeyLetsGoState can catch me offline irl if they want to discuss their shitty opinions further 👊

• Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I am pages behind but you guys are fucking telling me she is reusing Budley's birthday decorations and inviting his friends and basically giving him a party for Oliver's 1st birthday?!!?? What the FUCK is wrong with these people? They are scum.

1st birthdays are milestones. It is not hard to buy your own decorations and plan a little family party for your 1 year old. Smash cake, snacks, cute theme, cute photo display, fun little games - you can buy pin-the-tail on the donkey at fucking Dollar Tree for God's sake.

They make me absolutely sick. And, seeing J pinching that baby's cheeks is not cool. At all. But she makes jokes that O is the villain? 😡😡

Even StiffanyStan is probably cringing over this but will add some bullshit praise in the comments to ass kiss her beloved Trackers.

I'm disgusted. 🤢😠

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 8.34.13 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 8.40.30 PM.png

A bunch of stans suggesting Ginn should track her books by starting a GoodReads account. Bitch can't even track her own period, but yeah okay.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Is it me or is that kid’s face really swollen as well? JFC what did he do?
His face is pretty messed up, and his mouth is so swollen that his speech is even worse than normal. According to Jenn, he was "on a toy truck that he was riding and he fell forward and he busted his lip open." But apparently he had his helmet on. So I'm confused as to what kind of toy truck it was that he was riding. Like a Power Wheels type truck? Was he sitting on a Tonka type truck that isn't designed to be sat upon?

She kept saying "we're watching him closely" so I think maybe he did hit his head and they at least called a doctor about it. It seems weird that she keeps saying "he seems ok". Thankfully he did have a helmet on.

One thing I'm confused about....Da Baby seems to be taking this bottle fine, although Tim is holding him in a super awkward position.
Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 9.24.42 AM.png

But after he supposedly gagged (because of reflux?) and barfed up the (nasty looking) eggies, Jenn is back to spoon feeding him the formula?
Screenshot 2024-01-23 at 9.25.51 AM.png

These people are fucking insane. It would be great if they could leave all this shit off the internet completely so we don't see what terrible parents you both are.

And Jenn--what would Dolly do? She would encourage you to burn that shirt.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34