The Tim Tracker #160 Alright Girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
* Their new-year resolution of a video a day lasted as long as my resolution to go to the gym
* Fatty-Fatty 2x4 is continue to sabotage anything that brings her husband joy
* Their kid is having more "issues"
* They're buying tons of lotto ticket even though they're "set for life"

I think that covers it?

Reactions: 17
jenn_thicc.png

Jenn has the physique of a gold-medal contender in Olympic Powergrifting.

Best of luck at Paris 2024 Jenn!! 💪💪🥇🥇

TTT #161: Jenn Tracker - Built Like a Heavyweight Powergrifter

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
I don’t get how you leave home, specifically to be featured in a video, and you can’t be bothered to brush your hair or wear make up or wear clothes that fit. It would be one thing if her hair was neatly pulled into a bun, but it’s haphazard and falling out. And no one need to always wear make up, but we know she likes make up and does wear it.

I don’t get how you leave home, specifically to be featured in a video, and you can’t be bothered to brush your hair or wear make up or wear clothes that fit. It would be one thing if her hair was neatly pulled into a bun, but it’s haphazard and falling out. And no one need to always wear make up, but we know she likes make up and does wear it.
To be fair, if she put her hair in a bun, she would look like Mrs Trunchbull from Matilda.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Watching the Mammoth Club DDP vlog. Perhaps I will learn how it actually works 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Only bit I have to recap is eating, eating and more eating and it really does seem like Amanduh is gone already

Reactions: 10
After these gross fcks are done tore-ing these houses, do you think Housekeeping has to come back in and completely clean and sanitize again? I'd hate to rent one and be faced with that smell... that tracker smell... all over everything they touched.

Reactions: 13
Just started mammoth club DDP.
What a difference. So much info and doesn’t seem chaotic AF.

Who watches TTT for information?

View attachment 2696141

Jenn has the physique of a gold-medal contender in Olympic Powergrifting.

Best of luck at Paris 2024 Jenn!! 💪💪🥇🥇
(Ginn does look masculine in that pic)

Or a sumo wrestler….
ADC7A514-1D83-4382-BD7C-2E93306307B3.jpeg

Though he has better body proportion.

I still don’t understand how Ginn’s toothpick ankles support all her fat! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Just started mammoth club DDP.
What a difference. So much info and doesn’t seem chaotic AF.

Who watches TTT for information?
I saw that! I’m looking forward to watching it. Molly’s Genie + videos are so great. Everything I know about working G+ I learned from Molly. It’s expensive, but it worth it when you follow her tips.

Reactions: 11
Here’s my theory on why they look like such tit in these house videos. Just a few years ago they were getting free trips from Disney being thrown at them. Cruises, trips, touring the Pixar Studios. Now they are scrounging around Orlando making videos for rental houses. But they have to do it obviously or they wouldn’t. So she’s like, ok, I’ll go film this stupid house but I’m not putting makeup on for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I hope she doesn’t try bangs again for her next mess of a hairstyle, I’m sick of seeing her headbands. She couldn’t even slap on one of her overpriced Anthropology headbands for the house tours, just a generic black band that coordinated with her jail striped uniform.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
After these gross fcks are done tore-ing these houses, do you think Housekeeping has to come back in and completely clean and sanitize again? I'd hate to rent one and be faced with that smell... that tracker smell... all over everything they touched.
That poor house is going to need the full Silkwood.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
longtime former viewer, and to carry on conversation from the previous thread - yes, disneyland and japan were both “surprise! we were in ____” return announcements. it was exciting - aside from obviously way safer than they are today. they’ve become absolute shells of themselves and they don’t give a duck about their kids’ safety.

Reactions: 18
IMG_9798.jpeg

Free style tip…
Do not wear a waist bag around your waist that accentuates your large circumference. Those straps are at their max and are struggling.

Take a tip from Theme Park Dad on how to wear a women’s waist pack in a more flattering way and maybe use it as a crossbody.

Also, when wearing leggings, choose a top that covers the camel toe and covers your large exterior. No one wants to see that.

You’re welcome.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.