The Tim Tracker #160 Alright Girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn fat-shamed Morrow about not fitting into Tron because he got marks on his legs from the restraints. She said something like you shouldn’t ride if it’s that tight. She didn’t use his name but she said “someone’s video” and it was pretty obvious it was him.

Reactions: 24
She fat-shamed A LOT and still does (like @Forest correctly recalled about PMM most recently).

That's why any convo we have on here about weight, weight gain, busting or not busting out of clothes, etc. is referring to HER and HER ALONE and not pertaining to or comparing to anyone else or their struggles, hurdles to overcome, etc.

She legit still thinks she's the "hot chick."

She's delusional, hateful, and a manipulative narcissist. Tigers don't change their stripes.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Speaking of PMM, I watched his Festival of the Arts video and at the end he says he was at opening day but spent most of the time socializing with the other vloggers and content creators and 3 hours had passed before he realized he hadn’t even shot footage for a video.
He goes on to say that opening day of these things keep getting busier and busier and the lines are getting longer and longer and maybe in the future he is going to go to opening day to socialize and then go back later to film content.

Tim knows views are down and he thought getting out the Festival of the Arts and the DDP videos quickly would help but his content for both was not helpful. He’s more concerned with getting it out quickly (when they never cared about that before) than making sure they provide a quality video.
Mammoth Clubs DDP video was 37 minutes and told you every thing you needed to know about how to get the best bang for your buck. They didn’t include useless filler either like the resort stay or any attractions they may have done at the theme park.

We say this all the time but Tim and Jenn have been doing this 15 bleeping years and still have no clue what they are doing. Jenn who lives on social media should know what the trends are.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Since this is a recap I am reposting my breakdown on how the Slackers chose to use their DDP on their 2-night stay in a 1-bedroom AKL room.

The following are pre-tax figures, as I don’t know Floridia tax rates and the DDP gets taxed.

2-adult & 1 child ($94.27/$29.69) for 2 days = $436.50

3 refillable mugs @ $21.99 ea. = $65.97

Boma (TS) - dinner ($49/$29)
plus a glass of wine @ $28 = $155

Mara (QS) - breakfast = $38.56

Satul’ii Canteen (QS) - lunch = $50.37
(they got 2 of the more expensive waterSmartwater (though nothing smart about them) @ $5.50 each)

2 Ice Creams & Corn = $21.37

Sanaa (TS) - Dinner = $98
(bread service not on DDP)

TOTAL: $429.29
Plus 3 snacks they didn’t show us or I missed.
And there should have been tips given at Boma and Sanaa.

sidenote: in usual Slacker style they arrived at AKL after 4 pm check in and left the third day at 11 am check out.

We have made the assumption that they had to buy a vacation package of a room plus 2-day park tickets for everyone in order to qualify to add on DDP.

As was pointed out by another Tattler, they only went to AK, thereby leaving one park entrance on the table.

They also left money on the table by not getting specialty drinks and/or alcoholic beverages when available whether QS or TS locations.

And I don’t understand why they didn’t book a character meal that Jackson would have loved.

They also didn’t get their resort refillable mugs till the next morning. As they were clueless where to pick them up at and even how to use them at the beverage machines.
IMO the mugs were a waste for them cause they aren’t into Coke products or ice tea.
But these are included in DDP.
Also, assuming they have an AP, they would have saved 10% on Boma and Sana'a if they would have paid out of pocket. So, they probably left even more money on the table. But, we all know they like to piss away money.

Reactions: 22
Jenn fat-shamed Morrow about not fitting into Tron because he got marks on his legs from the restraints. She said something like you shouldn’t ride if it’s that tight. She didn’t use his name but she said “someone’s video” and it was pretty obvious it was him.
I’d like to see her ride Tron now. I bet she wouldn’t be sliding in quite so easily, not without lubricant anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The thing about Jen's weight is it's 1000% down to pure laziness, she doesn't have a job that would make dinners an exercise difficult, she isn't strapped for cash that would made a gym membership impossible

She has the choice to not only have the luxury of a home gym but also the time of being able to go shopping whenever she wants for fresh ingredients an cook from scratch, but she is downright lazy an useless, there is absolutely no excuse for not being able to live a healthy lifestyle when she has NO JOB an is apparently "set for life"

It can be hard to change lifestyles when life is a rush an at times you can only grab a snack which may not be the healthiest but you don't have much time, but she literally has all the time in the world an CHOOSES not to change, an for that I have 0 sympathy over someone that CAN change but WONT change

Reactions: 25
She could even put Oliver in his stroller and walk him around the neighborhood for half an hour or walk him to the park and push him in a baby swing. She could even take photos of her doing this and post them on her insta stories so the stans can gush about what a great mother she is but she is absolutely lazy.

Reactions: 34
She is so messed up mentally, she is using food to deal/not deal. She has all the classic symptoms. I have never seen two people with less self awareness. It’s very striking. I also saw that post on FB- what a joke. These choose to be YouTubers. They choose to feature the children. They choose to make home vlogs. Jenn chooses not to drive or parent. These are all choices they made.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
She could even put Oliver in his stroller and walk him around the neighborhood for half an hour or walk him to the park and push him in a baby swing. She could even take photos of her doing this and post them on her insta stories so the stans can gush about what a great mother she is but she is absolutely lazy.
But then who would watch housewives if she’s out walking with da baby?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mods turned off comments on this immediately 🤣

View attachment 2696558
View attachment 2696562
If it's "their job" they really really suck it after 15 years.

A job to me means you answer to somebody. That could be a boss at a corporation or customers if you own a small business. At best they've just lucked into a long running gig where they get paid. And if they actually cared about their "fans" or "customers" or whatever they would deliver on simple promises, produce a higher quality product and even say when they are on break. All simple things other YouTubers do easily.

Reactions: 18
Their DDP video is doing well. It’s currently at 150k views but I do believe it generated interest from non Stan’s and non subscribers because it’s the DDP but I’m sure lots of those people stopped watching once they realized they weren’t going to get any useful information.

Their recent live show did pretty bad though. It’s currently at 50k views:
06817799-2129-477D-B78E-1B0D51933AE1.jpeg

Only Stan’s and a few hate watchers are tuning into something like this so I think this gives us a good idea of their true, active subscriber count.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
If it's "their job" they really really suck it after 15 years.

A job to me means you answer to somebody. That could be a boss at a corporation or customers if you own a small business. At best they've just lucked into a long running gig where they get paid. And if they actually cared about their "fans" or "customers" or whatever they would deliver on simple promises, produce a higher quality product and even say when they are on break. All simple things other YouTubers do easily.
This part here stuck out to me:

Their job isn’t one where they can go home and stop working. They are constantly working. What if you went to work and you got emails or messages all day telling you you’re doing something wrong, putting you down for one thing or another, telling you that you’re not doing things fast enough etc. I guarantee it would get to you eventually.

That's exactly how my job is and my husbands. Many, many people don't just "go home and stop working".

I do not have set work hours. I work on my projects when I work on them. If what I do isn't quick enough or isn't correct or isn't satisfactory to my clients, I hear about it. While some days are more frustrating than others, it's what I signed up for and these are the boundaries that I have set up for myself. I do what I'm asked, when I'm asked to do it and I do it well. I also make damn good money for what I do, so for me, it's worth it.

The same goes for the Trackers. They do what they want, when they want it. They make damn good money for what they do. They can choose whether or not they listen to customer feedback. But their success is dependent on their customers enjoying their work, so they should care. They've set their own boundaries. It's not anyone's fault but their own that they did not draw any boundaries between their life and their work. So, they deserve all the tit they get for putting what they do out there.

Reactions: 21
She could do squats while she watches the laundry, instead of just sitting on the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Their DDP video is doing well. It’s currently at 150k views but I do believe it generated interest from non Stan’s and non subscribers because it’s the DDP but I’m sure lots of those people stopped watching once they realized they weren’t going to get any useful information.

View attachment 2696971

Only Stan’s and a few hate watchers are tuning into something like this so I think this gives us a good idea of their true, active subscriber count.
Even then I dont think people are watching the full live shows, this is where I wish yt would only count the view if the person watches at least 80%/90% of the vlogs an not count the few after a few seconds in, if the view was only counting after watching a good percentage then I'd say theirs views would probably be halved

Reactions: 12

View attachment 2696971

Does anyone wonder if gin photoshopped her face in this thumbnail? Her chin never looks this defined in their voogs!

Reactions: 13
The thing about Jen's weight is it's 1000% down to pure laziness, she doesn't have a job that would make dinners an exercise difficult, she isn't strapped for cash that would made a gym membership impossible

She has the choice to not only have the luxury of a home gym but also the time of being able to go shopping whenever she wants for fresh ingredients an cook from scratch, but she is downright lazy an useless, there is absolutely no excuse for not being able to live a healthy lifestyle when she has NO JOB an is apparently "set for life"

It can be hard to change lifestyles when life is a rush an at times you can only grab a snack which may not be the healthiest but you don't have much time, but she literally has all the time in the world an CHOOSES not to change, an for that I have 0 sympathy over someone that CAN change but WONT change
People gain weight. She happens to be gaining weight while plastering herself on social media so people notice. I just keeping thinking she is going to start to have knee and back problems. Then she’ll move less, and it will just spiral. Sad.

I am getting my knee surgically fixed, in lots of pain and I am still freaking active on my exercise bike to keep myself moving while I wait til my surgery date! Jenn has no excuses. Tim does not either. They are so unhealthy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.