The Tim Tracker #160 Alright Girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing with Jenn is weird. She’s very self conscience but at the same time she doesn’t give AF. If you look closely when she and Tim are both at the mirror she quickly sees herself and tries to hide by closing her jacket more.

Also, @HeyLetsGoState go duck yourself. I don’t know if you’re aware, but someone can be both fat, heavy, fluffy, thick, Pooh sized, plus sized, fun sized, AND beautiful. It’s not either or.
Now grow the duck up, respectfully.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She is Verruca Salt when she turned into a blueberry, but pink and pasty. Maybe it is karma telling her something (as Verruca Salt was the witch in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory).

Ironically that is one thing they won't give Jackson is a blueberry.
Violet Beauregarde turned into the blueberry. Veruca Salt was the brat who wanted one of the geese laying golden eggs. Ginn is both. Easy to conflate.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Virtual hugs & kisses to you!
Sweetie, you had a body trauma which affected your mobility and caused you to become fluffier. You recognize this, are finally healthier now and are addressing your situation.

Re: photos
When my grandkids came along I noticed that their other grandma didn’t like to be in pictures cause she “looked old”.
Well, this is what we grandparents look like at our age and this is what they know us as.
Our grandkids love us as we are.

I’m sure that your son will cherish that picture cause you are in it. All he sees is HIS MAMA!
Such lovely words 🙏🏻. And from now on I shall refer to my self as fluffy 🥰

Reactions: 14
These people and their nasty, moldy lemons. :sick: And it's been a long time since I've been in a Science class, but wouldn't cold weather slow down the decay?

These Tracker Whackers are a special breed.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Would these people with moldy lemons allow them in their fruit bowl or what if that mould was on their walls? Everything in me would be screaming to throw anything moldy in the bin. Unless it was blue cheese

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Moving on...because I'm not even going down that other road:

What the hell is wrong with people? How can people not see that this is gross? Stop letting fruit grow mold on your counters. This is not good luck. This is some bullshit the dumbass Trackers made up and the stans are just blindly following.

And stop throwing this tit in lakes....the animals don't want your moldy tit either!

View attachment 2696536
This should come with a warning. My Skin is legit crawling and itchy now.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Would these people with moldy lemons allow them in their fruit bowl or what if that mould was on their walls? Everything in me would be screaming to throw anything moldy in the bin. Unless it was blue cheese
But...but...but....the Trackers say it's good luck!!!!!!!

To be fair, they are the luckiest motherfuckers on the planet. All the crappy things they do, and somehow, bad tit doesn't seem to happen to them.

Reactions: 24
Moving on...because I'm not even going down that other road:

What the hell is wrong with people? How can people not see that this is gross? Stop letting fruit grow mold on your counters. This is not good luck. This is some bullshit the dumbass Trackers made up and the stans are just blindly following.

And stop throwing this tit in lakes....the animals don't want your moldy tit either!

Actually, they didn't make it up. Well, throwing it in the lake was made up, but the lemon pigs have been a thing for a while.

Reactions: 6
For anyone who hasn't done so already, go ahead and take advantage of the Ignore feature for @HeyLetsGoState who has consistently shown, both on this and the DIS Unplugged forum, that they're a massive, egotistical, piece of garbage. Today's tit posting is another in a long line of body shaming, bashing school teachers, etc. Ban that turd for good Mod squad. I said it once before in the DIS forum and I'll say it again, @HeyLetsGoState can catch me offline irl if they want to discuss their crappy opinions further 👊

• Heart
Reactions: 38
For anyone who hasn't done so already, go ahead and take advantage of the Ignore feature for @HeyLetsGoState who has consistently shown, both on this and the DIS Unplugged forum, that they're a massive, egotistical, piece of garbage. Today's tit posting is another in a long line of body shaming, bashing school teachers, etc. Ban that turd for good Mod squad. I said it once before in the DIS forum and I'll say it again, @HeyLetsGoState can catch me offline irl if they want to discuss their crappy opinions further 👊
Can report him as well.

Reactions: 10
Oooooooooooh. This is that person?!? I have a bad habit of reading and not paying attention to who is the poster.

Reactions: 13
Seriously, I could care less about her weight. Her unhealthy lifestyle is just another sign of her not giving a duck about the boys. Ican only imagine what horrible eating habits they are going to develop because of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
jenn WAS the first person to fat-shame back when she was skinny.
I was going to say I am pretty sure Jenn did fat shame tons when she was thinner. I don't have an exact link but I am pretty sure I remember them talking about "theme park etiquette" at some point and she said something about a lady being larger in a not nice way. But maybe I am imagining this so take my words with a grain of salt.

As others have said, it is not so much her weight but how she presents herself. She could put more effort into what she wears and how she gets herself ready (like run a brush through your hair). If I was on camera for my job I would be embarrassed to not look semi put together, especially when you started off the channel with both of you referring to her as "hot chick", you basically set yourself up for failure.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.