The Tim Tracker #160 Alright Girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she’s encouraging people to take condiment packets from Disney restaurants. She should’ve also suggested ordering a free water and squeezing lemon wedges and pouring sugar packets to make free lemonade.
What do you expect fromt he people that promoted pretending to be handicapped to get DAS passes(or the Uni equivalent, I don't remember which park it was)
They rag on American chocolate every single time they get European chocolate, and guess what, they will still eat the American chocolate. Greedy asses
As someone who grew up on Swiss and Belgian chocolate,I rag on American chocolate every chance I get but I don't still eat it. Hershey's is especially foul, I can't even stand the smell of it #chocolatesnob
New sleep paralysis demon activated courtesy of @2020planner 😂

View attachment 2714032
That happened for the first time a couple of weeks ago and I do not need more fuel for that.

She said she met her high school boyfriend in a chatroom. That tracks. Let's log that for next time she comes up with yet another story about her high school boyfriend.

Dim's face when she interrupts him to talk about herself for the millionth time. Dude can't even finish a sentence before she barges in like a dump truck.
View attachment 2714053
Is she young enough to have found a HS boyfriend in a chatroom?

Reactions: 11
What do you expect fromt he people that promoted pretending to be handicapped to get DAS passes(or the Uni equivalent, I don't remember which park it was)

As someone who grew up on Swiss and Belgian chocolate,I rag on American chocolate every chance I get but I don't still eat it. Hershey's is especially foul, I can't even stand the smell of it #chocolatesnob

That happened for the first time a couple of weeks ago and I do not need more fuel for that.

I am a few years older and I met people when I was 18 in chatrooms 🙄 so yes.

Reactions: 10
So instead of editing she's talking to old boyfriends in chatrooms? That Tracks....

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Chat room popularity seemed to peak around the very late 90s to early 2000s so I guess that tracks for a high school boyfriend. I just remember there being a lot of nastiness in chat rooms (at least the ones I partook in). It's kind of crazy that she would have found a boyfriend that way. Of course, it could have simply been someone actually talked to her and she took it as being boyfriend/girlfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If Tim looked like it was the first time he ever heard this news (akin to the look he had about sandblasting jukeboxes), then it's likely yet another lie.

They've been together for a long enough time now that anyone in any other typical relationship would know if their wife either a) was sandblasting jukeboxes at the age of 14 and / or b) met her high school boyfriend in a chatroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So pretty sure she is going to dress the Buddies as Mario and Luigi for next Halloween. Will she rent another golf cart to have the whole Mario Kart experience again? I guess Tiny Tim would be a good toadstool but she would make a better Bowser than Peach.
Are they going to wear all their Mario gear to loop at the Fort?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s so rude to him saying don’t promote the podcast on the vlog. Where the duck is he supposed to promote it? She really thinks money grows on trees. I cannot wait until they have to scale back big time. Might already be happening. She knows how to make a chicken salad sandwich so she’ll be fine.
Well, where else can he promote the podcast if not on HIS own YT channel ?
It started Jan. 1 and is slowly going down the drain.
The premiere episode was 38+ minutes, then went to 1:10 - 1:19 in length.
Great background noise, though. wah wah wah 😩
79A8BA2A-E1CA-41FC-AC6E-795E5B4F1184.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.