The Tim Tracker #160 Alright Girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that really her? ⬆
She is Verruca Salt when she turned into a blueberry, but pink and pasty. Maybe it is karma telling her something (as Verruca Salt was the witch in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory).

Ironically that is one thing they won't give Jackson is a blueberry.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Since this is a recap I am reposting my breakdown on how the Slackers chose to use their DDP on their 2-night stay in a 1-bedroom AKL room.

The following are pre-tax figures, as I don’t know Floridia tax rates and the DDP gets taxed.

2-adult & 1 child ($94.27/$29.69) for 2 days = $436.50

3 refillable mugs @ $21.99 ea. = $65.97

Boma (TS) - dinner ($49/$29)
plus a glass of wine @ $28 = $155

Mara (QS) - breakfast = $38.56

Satul’ii Canteen (QS) - lunch = $50.37
(they got 2 of the more expensive waterSmartwater (though nothing smart about them) @ $5.50 each)

2 Ice Creams & Corn = $21.37

Sanaa (TS) - Dinner = $98
(bread service not on DDP)

TOTAL: $429.29
Plus 3 snacks they didn’t show us or I missed.
And there should have been tips given at Boma and Sanaa.

sidenote: in usual Slacker style they arrived at AKL after 4 pm check in and left the third day at 11 am check out.

We have made the assumption that they had to buy a vacation package of a room plus 2-day park tickets for everyone in order to qualify to add on DDP.

As was pointed out by another Tattler, they only went to AK, thereby leaving one park entrance on the table.

They also left money on the table by not getting specialty drinks and/or alcoholic beverages when available whether QS or TS locations.

And I don’t understand why they didn’t book a character meal that Jackson would have loved.

They also didn’t get their resort refillable mugs till the next morning. As they were clueless where to pick them up at and even how to use them at the beverage machines.
IMO the mugs were a waste for them cause they aren’t into Coke products or ice tea.
But these are included in DDP.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I may be a hypocrite as I’m overweight currently but then I’ve had a bad back for 2 yrs and it’s definitely impacted my mobility but I’m aware and am addressing it. I didn’t even really want to be in my son’s wedding photos last year because I know I could look better. So if I caught sight of myself looking like Jenn does while my husband was filming me I would remove myself instantly. And I certainly wouldn’t leave it in if I was editing it. I’d love to know what she sees when she looks at these voogs. She obviously doesn’t see what we all see here. But she doesn’t even try to wear flattering clothes or clothes that fit. She genuinely does look like a bag of tit and there is no excuse for that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Also, when wearing leggings, choose a top that covers the camel toe and covers your large exterior. No one wants to see that.
TimBo wants to see that. Notice his obsession with booty butts got way more intense after his wife got fat?

As others have said putting on weight when you get older happens to a lot of people. Most of them aren't nearly as nasty as Jenn Tracker though.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I may be a hypocrite as I’m overweight currently but then I’ve had a bad back for 2 yrs and it’s definitely impacted my mobility but I’m aware and am addressing it. I didn’t even really want to be in my son’s wedding photos last year because I know I could look better. So if I caught sight of myself looking like Jenn does while my husband was filming me I would remove myself instantly. And I certainly wouldn’t leave it in if I was editing it. I’d love to know what she sees when she looks at these voogs. She obviously doesn’t see what we all see here.
I feel this 100%
I mentioned yesterday how I have gained 45 pounds in the last year due to a back injury and overeating but I have started to work on losing weight. It’s wrecked my confidence.
We took my toddler to Magic Kingdom last fall and I didn’t share any photos that included my full body because I was so embarrassed with how I looked. Before my weight gain, I was in great shape and had no problem sharing photos to Facebook that included my whole body in them.

Jenn is either not looking in the mirror at all (which is what I do) or she’s looking in the mirror and she sees the “hot chick” looking back. I think it’s the latter.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Since this is a recap I am reposting my breakdown on how the Slackers chose to use their DDP on their 2-night stay in a 1-bedroom AKL room.

The following are pre-tax figures, as I don’t know Floridia tax rates and the DDP gets taxed.

2-adult & 1 child ($94.27/$29.69) for 2 days = $436.50

3 refillable mugs @ $21.99 ea. = $65.97

Boma (TS) - dinner ($49/$29)
plus a glass of wine @ $28 = $155

Mara (QS) - breakfast = $38.56

Satul’ii Canteen (QS) - lunch = $50.37
(they got 2 of the more expensive waterSmartwater (though nothing smart about them) @ $5.50 each)

2 Ice Creams & Corn = $21.37

Sanaa (TS) - Dinner = $98
(bread service not on DDP)

TOTAL: $429.29
Plus 3 snacks they didn’t show us or I missed.
And there should have been tips given at Boma and Sanaa.

sidenote: in usual Slacker style they arrived at AKL after 4 pm check in and left the third day at 11 am check out.

We have made the assumption that they had to buy a vacation package of a room plus 2-day park tickets for everyone in order to qualify to add on DDP.

As was pointed out by another Tattler, they only went to AK, thereby leaving one park entrance on the table.

They also left money on the table by not getting specialty drinks and/or alcoholic beverages when available whether QS or TS locations.

And I don’t understand why they didn’t book a character meal that Jackson would have loved.

They also didn’t get their resort refillable mugs till the next morning. As they were clueless where to pick them up at and even how to use them at the beverage machines.
IMO the mugs were a waste for them cause they aren’t into Coke products or ice tea.
But these are included in DDP.
They didn’t book character dining because Jackson would’ve loved it. You know they won’t spend money on him other than hot wheels

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I just want to say, as the person who was told Alright girl, I'm honored to be a thread title reference, even though I didn't suggest it. :ROFLMAO:

As for Jenn's appearance, hey, I get it....I too am over weight. I spend a tit ton of time sitting at a desk combing through spreadsheets (and Tattle). I often wear shorts/tshirts/leggings and have my hair up in a bun. But I am not an online personality. People do not see me. My job is not front facing to customers.

Plus sized women are beautiful. This isn't 1960, there are some amazing plus sized clothing companies and many brands offer their sizing in a large size range. There are a bunch of wonderful plus sized fashion influencers on every single platform. There is zero excuse for Jenn to not look presentable in these videos. In all videos. This is their job. That's what everyone says, right? People don't show up for work looking the way that she does. Even visiting a theme park...people don't look like they rolled out of bed.

And I get it, I'm a mom, I had little kids, I was exhausted and overwhelmed...but when you leave the house, you look presentable. You don't have to be winning beauty contests, but hair combed, well fitting clothing and some light makeup, if makeup is your thing. We know Jenn is into makeup, so I don't feel like it is inappropriate for me to say that she should have some light makeup on while she is on camera.

She seems to be getting worse. It's hard to believe this is the same woman who publicly judged so many other people in her videos for their appearance. I'd like to know what 8 years ago Jenn would have to say about 2024 Jenn.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I may be a hypocrite as I’m overweight currently but then I’ve had a bad back for 2 yrs and it’s definitely impacted my mobility but I’m aware and am addressing it. I didn’t even really want to be in my son’s wedding photos last year because I know I could look better. So if I caught sight of myself looking like Jenn does while my husband was filming me I would remove myself instantly. And I certainly wouldn’t leave it in if I was editing it. I’d love to know what she sees when she looks at these voogs. She obviously doesn’t see what we all see here. But she doesn’t even try to wear flattering clothes or clothes that fit. She genuinely does look like a bag of tit and there is no excuse for that.
Virtual hugs & kisses to you!
Sweetie, you had a body trauma which affected your mobility and caused you to become fluffier. You recognize this, are finally healthier now and are addressing your situation.

Re: photos
When my grandkids came along I noticed that their other grandma didn’t like to be in pictures cause she “looked old”.
Well, this is what we grandparents look like at our age and this is what they know us as.
Our grandkids love us as we are.

I’m sure that your son will cherish that picture cause you are in it. All he sees is HIS MAMA!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
TimBo wants to see that. Notice his obsession with booty butts got way more intense after his wife got fat?

As others have said putting on weight when you get older happens to a lot of people. Most of them aren't nearly as nasty as Jenn Tracker though.
I thought he only like inanimate object booty butts, like statues?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jenn would be the first person to fat-shame if she was skinny.

I admire Jenn’s body confidence. I couldn’t put myself on YouTube the way she does, especially in some of the shots she is in. I don’t admire her fleece that doesn’t fit and her scraggly hair though.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
“Today girl, you are going to crush the Disney Dining Plan!! Let’s go!!!”
"And you're not going home until the strap on this fanny pack breaks!"

Jenn, get yourself a sponsor from a clothing subscription that does plus size clothes. Test out all of those companies. Tons of your stans will love that tit and you will get yourself endless compliments about how great you're looking. Dust off that Jenn Does tit channel and live your best life, or at least a better one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
As for Jenn's appearance, hey, I get it....I too am over weight. I spend a tit ton of time sitting at a desk combing through spreadsheets (and Tattle). I often wear shorts/tshirts/leggings and have my hair up in a bun. But I am not an online personality. People do not see me. My job is not front facing to customers.
I was laid off last summer but worked exclusively from home for 3 years. I would usually wear pajamas and a robe and my hair looked like absolute tit but no one saw me. On days I had zoom meetings where cameras were required to be on, I brushed my hair, put a little makeup on and changed out of my pajama top and robe into something more appropriate.

I get not wanting to always wear perfect hair and makeup but like you said, she is an online personality. She should make a little effort with her hair and makeup. No one is saying she needs to have her hair done to the nines and a full face of makeup but brushing your hair and a little foundation and lipstick would go a long way. She looks so bad these days. Someone posted a photo of her yesterday and she truly looked special needs.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
My problem is not with Jenn’s weight, though unhealthy with the rate she is putting it on, but with how she presents herself. She chooses to wear such ill-fitting and unflattering styles. She chooses to appear filthy and slovenly, while knowing thousands will be viewing her on YouTube. If this is her “job” that she needs a nanny for, she should be presentable.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ginn has body dysmorphic disorder (BDD), correct?

Nah. She just doesn’t give a fig!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jenn would be the first person to fat-shame if she was skinny.

I admire Jenn’s body confidence. I couldn’t put myself on YouTube the way she does, especially in some of the shots she is in. I don’t admire her fleece that doesn’t fit and her scraggly hair though.
jenn WAS the first person to fat-shame back when she was skinny.

Reactions: 25
FAT women are not beautiful. You can call yourself, "plus size", "pooh sized", "thick" or whatever nonsense you want. You're fat....you're not beautiful. You're a butter golem
There is nothing wrong if you are overweight - chill out. Beautiful can take on many different meanings - it's not all about appearance - you can have a beautiful mind, a beautiful soul, a beautiful personality. I know I'm overweight - especially for my height and age - but I still consider myself beautiful for many other reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Post your pic HeyLetsGoState. We’ll tell ya how good looking you are 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Moving on...because I'm not even going down that other road:

What the hell is wrong with people? How can people not see that this is gross? Stop letting fruit grow mold on your counters. This is not good luck. This is some bullshit the dumbass Trackers made up and the stans are just blindly following.

And stop throwing this tit in lakes....the animals don't want your moldy tit either!

IMG_3856.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.