The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't block me because I can see her profile, but I can also see that her recent activity is just liking a few posts instead of all those comments she had left. I'm pretty sure she went back to Jenn all proud and Jenn put the hammer down. Amanda is pretty immature and it's shining through. Jenn isn't going to deal with this bullshit, no matter how many expensive robes and video games Amanda gives her.

She also lost all her group points. When I screen shot her profile at like 6:30am she had 28 points, she posted a ton since then. Now she has 15 points for the group. Grow up, girl!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
And the strangest thing is, none of the stuff being said was even that bad! It was just some general comments about family life, work life, etc. None of it was even really specifically mentioning Jenn, IIRC.
As usual, it was all super constructive and supportive. Lots of "Here are some great ideas that could help them!" but of course they don't want to hear any of that. They're perfectly content stagnating and being the laziest vloggers.

Also, lol, Amanda blocked me :D

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
@2020planner I don’t think she blocked you. I think she deleted all the comments. I went to see if she blocked me because I couldn’t see her posts and I’m still able to see her profile. I even see something that says “the comment so and so is replying to has been deleted.”
Maybe she reported back to Jenn and Jenn flipped out and told her to delete the posts.
That's not my comment I posted; it's someone else's who always comments on the FB page. I don't ever comment on the FB page because it's the last place for the Trackers that I'm not banned from and I need to keep it active for intel purposes (lest I get into a spat with a stan). :ROFLMAO:

But yeah, looks like she deleted all her comments bc I don't even see the "alright girl" string of comments now either?!?!
---
She also lost all her group points. When I screen shot her profile at like 6:30am she had 28 points, she posted a ton since then. Now she has 15 points for the group. Grow up, girl!
Ok, dumb question, but how do you see group points?

Reactions: 13
That's not my comment I posted; it's someone else's who always comments on the FB page. I don't ever comment on the FB page because it's the last place for the Trackers that I'm not banned from and I need to keep it active for intel purposes (lest I get into a spat with a stan). :ROFLMAO:

But yeah, looks like she deleted all her comments bc I don't even see the "alright girl" string of comments now either?!?!
It got deleted. She must have deleted it. But, I'm going to start replying to all posts with "alright girl"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If you are going to do a live or just be on camera in general, maybe don't be texting on your phone where the screen can be seen. I shouldn't be able to know your screen lock passcode. I hope its not your birthday, because you know, using your birthday is the most common passcode. I'm sure Jenn wouldn't use her birthday as the passcode. I'm sure of it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Ok, dumb question, but how do you see group points?
Click on a persons name and part of their profile comes up telling you when they joined the group and how many points they have.

Reactions: 6
It looks like Amanda joined the stan group on Monday, which is kind of a strange coincidence since things have gotten constructively negative there in the last few days. My guess is that she's reading here, we've had a ton of screen shots here lately with all the action. Hey Amanda! You'll see the light soon enough when you get kicked off Tracker island like the rest of the stan friends they've had through the years. We welcome you to join us.

I think she's making a huge mistake if she really values this friendship with Jenn. She's overstepping by participating in that group and this whole thing is going to blow up sooner rather than later. But, I'm here for it. 🍿

View attachment 2679976
I think she’s part of that group with Jenn’s permission. That way Jenn can tell her what she wants put out there. Amanduh probably thinks she’s earning herself some brownie points. She’ll learn.

Reactions: 17
I think she’s part of that group with Jenn’s permission. That way Jenn can tell her what she wants put out there. Amanduh probably thinks she’s earning herself some brownie points. She’ll learn.
I also think she’s there with Jenn’s permission but she was probably only supposed to be a fly on a wall and report back to her bestie what is being said since other than tattle, that is the one place Jenn cannot block and ban people.
Amanda probably thought Jenn would be happy with her mouthing off to Stan’s and Jenn flipped out.

Reactions: 12
Jenn posted on her insta, a few pictures and clips of them being at animal kingdom. No sight of baby brother so far. But they brought Jackson. Maybe the nanny, needed a day off.

Edit : now that I am thinking about it. The nanny is probably with them and taking care of the baby... There is on clip were Jenn filmed herself with Jackson on her lap and Tim sitting next to them (on the safari). No baby brother.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Jenn posted on her insta, a few pictures and clips of them being at animal kingdom. No sight of baby brother so far. But they brought Jackson. Maybe the nanny, needed a day off.
Is Jackson still in school? Or when does he go back after the holiday already?

ETA: Found it. School started back yesterday. So they pulled him out of school to go to AK?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

ETA: Found it. School started back yesterday.
So if it's actually from today they made Jackson miss school because of Disney? Something they could have made on so Many other days?

Reactions: 11
"Look at me, look at me!! I'm a great mother!! Jackson is sitting in MY lap! I'm a great mother!! See!"

IMG_3224.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

ETA: Found it. School started back yesterday. So they pulled him out of school to go to AK?
Teacher workday/conferences was Monday 1/8 and school resumed yesterday, 1/9 🤔
---
"Look at me, look at me!! I'm a great mother!! Jackson is sitting in MY lap! I'm a great mother!! See!"

View attachment 2680565
Alright girl.

That boy needs to see an allergist.

Reactions: 22
So if it's actually from today they made Jackson miss school because of Disney? Something they could have made on so Many other days?
I know. Priorities, right?

What child needs structure, engagement with kids his age, and an education when they live in Orlando, their parents are vloggers, and can go to AK instead? :rolleyes:

BTW, I wouldn't be surprised if this was Jenn's idea.

Reactions: 12
Jenn looks like she was crying in the snapshot. Conveniently in time for her bestie to delete everything? Maybe Tim gave her tit lol.
In other news, is theme park dad also shading Jenn by saying his wife is better than her? Lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
"J$ wasn't feeling well so we kept him home from school and to reward him we took a family trip to AK, but left the baby with the nanny". Ginn probably.

I wonder if the cast member was talking to J$ when she asked someone to sit down on the safari? Cause we know his parents won't tell him no.

Reactions: 18
I guess I am a bit behind here, but why would Jen have Amanda delete those comments? They seemed like typical Stan jealous!, haters! they love each other! BS, nothing really personal about her relationship with the Bojans.

And talk about unhinged. Crazy posting, blocking, deleting, going private. Like Jen on steroids.

Reactions: 14
Jenn looks like she was crying in the snapshot. Conveniently in time for her bestie to delete everything? Maybe Tim gave her tit lol.
In other news, is theme park dad also shading Jenn by saying his wife is better than her? Lol
I think you are correct. TPD is a clone of Jenn, they are both very passive aggressive.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.