The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really trying to push some super mom agenda today. Too bad we all know it’s so fake.

IMG_1822.jpeg

If he actually chose an Aurora photo then good for him, but I fear she once again pulled a “don’t you loooooovvvee Sleeping Beauty?” just for another typical “girly” thing for her son.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
I mean it’s not that big of a deal if a four year misses a day of school but they go to Disney all the time, why not just take him on the weekend? Were they being cheap and only got Jackson the weekday pass or something? And why can’t they bring the other kid along, why are two parents incapable of watching two children? 🤔

Reactions: 12
So it looks like they are on a staycation at AKL
IMG_3493.jpeg

so let me get this straight: J has school today and they are staying at the resort furthest from their home. Also here is a gem:
IMG_3494.jpeg

🤢🤢🤢 Girl, lesbians and bisexuals have standards

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
So it looks like they are on a staycation at AKL View attachment 2680727

so let me get this straight: J has school today and they are staying at the resort furthest from their home. Also here is a gem:View attachment 2680734
Really buckling down on their finances...

And a question for those of ya'll who go to Disney more often than I do. What's their cancellation policy? I am assuming these rubes would've gotten some of their money back had they cancelled. Even if it wasn't the whole thing you'd think if they were struggling they'd want something back. What bleeping morons.

Reactions: 7
Oh yay yet another Disney staycation, how exciting and creative, can’t wait to NOT watch those boring videos! 💤🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On Jenn’s IG 🙄
The whole story is a concerted effort to show us just how much they all love each other. If it’s forced, it’s not real, Jenn

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Aw, shucks. Missed seeing them at AKL by a week. I got a free stay at Jambo house next week that I'm super looking forward to. Being a local to WDW, I'm never going to spend my money to stay at a hotel when I can stay at my nice, comfortable house.

Reactions: 15
Are they at Kidani? Maybe it’s a gifted DVC stay from a points store or a Stan.

Reactions: 9
Since she mentioned the dining plan, this is their The Dining Plan is Back!!!!!! vid They sucked at explaining the dining plan before it went away. Will things be different this time? I hate the dining plan…just saying.

They are so damn predictable though, live video is always followed by vacation.

AKL is the same 26 miles from the school at The Fort was….so I still wonder why they didn’t bring him. Did they bring Da Baby home to Rosie? Is Rosie locked in the hotel with a napping baby? I have sooooo many questions.

One more question though…will there be a voog today or is Jenn too busy making core memories with Sleeping Beauty photo strips?

Reactions: 20
It doesn't look like Kidani to me. The loopy fence things are only next to Jambo house. Comparing the photo to Google's satellite view, that picture was taken from the Zebra trail probably somewhere around here:
1704914223834.png

I guess it could still be a gifted DVC stay as there are DVC rooms in Jambo house.

Reactions: 10
Maybe the kid had a Dr appt 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m also guilty of skipping out on school to go to Disney, especially at that age. “School” at that age is honestly not that important ad neither is “structure”. Not. A Stan perspective just a regular f the system type parent…

Reactions: 7
Amanda is going to end up breaking down in the corner of a room paranoid not knowing who is attacking her, who she should be blocking, who is a tattler, who is a hater, who is actually concerned fan. Every time her phone alerts, she’s gonna have panic attacks, if someone rings her doorbell she’s going to crawl into her room thinking a hater is at her door.
She’s never gonna be the same after this🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This was taken posted on her IG account about an hour ago. Maybe it’s just me but I wouldn’t be posting things showing where I am in real time especially if my children are with me. Their lack of concern for the boys privacy and safety is mind boggling
IMG_9519.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Meanwhile guess who has been invited back on the media list - Tom at WDWNT. I know he is not loved, but he has put in the work to cover the parks - good, bad & ugly. I think it’s fantastic especially since the two losers aren’t back.

Reactions: 12
Maybe the kid had a Dr appt 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m also guilty of skipping out on school to go to Disney, especially at that age. “School” at that age is honestly not that important ad neither is “structure”. Not. A Stan perspective just a regular f the system type parent…
I do not believe they would wake up at AKL, take him to the doctor's in most likely Lake Nona or somewhere near there and then go to AK and post when she did. But, I definitely agree with you that at that age most kids missing school isn't a huge deal. I did with my kids at all ages. But the kid has been out of school for 3 weeks for break. For the kid's sake and the teacher's sake, get him back into the routine of school, if that's what he's going to do--go to school or keep him home. School isn't a necessity at 3, but it's good for J$. He misses a ton of school for vacations. He seems to enjoy school. They're just making things more difficult for him by going back yesterday and then taking today off.

If I had to guess, they're doing the buy 4 nights at a resort get the dining plan free Disney+ deal. Which means they are at AKL for the rest of the week. Let's see if a vid every day in January continues.

Reactions: 21
On Jenn’s IG 🙄
The whole story is a concerted effort to show us just how much they all love each other. If it’s forced, it’s not real, Jenn
Wait, she is resurrecting her IG? Is she trying to compete with TPD? Those look like very TPD style posts.
---
Maybe Holy Moly is trying to get his Stan badge back 😂🤣😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
This was taken posted on her IG account about an hour ago. Maybe it’s just me but I wouldn’t be posting things showing where I am in real time especially if my children are with me. Their lack of concern for the boys privacy and safety is mind bogglingView attachment 2680849
Not only this but they are also announcing they are away from their home. Their address is public information. I would be afraid someone could come and rob me even if I live in a fancy gated community. Celebrities like Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan were targets of thieves who used things like social media to determine when they would be away from their homes. And they lived in fancier neighborhoods than the Trackers do.
Hell, I’m a nobody and I don’t post on my social media in real time. Mostly because I don’t want to post I am at a baseball game and someone I know will see that and also be at the game and want to say hi. No thanks to that lol. I always post my updates or photos when I get home.

Reactions: 15
I do not believe they would wake up at AKL, take him to the doctor's in most likely Lake Nona or somewhere near there and then go to AK and post when she did. But, I definitely agree with you that at that age most kids missing school isn't a huge deal. I did with my kids at all ages. But the kid has been out of school for 3 weeks for break. For the kid's sake and the teacher's sake, get him back into the routine of school, if that's what he's going to do--go to school or keep him home. School isn't a necessity at 3, but it's good for J$. He misses a ton of school for vacations. He seems to enjoy school. They're just making things more difficult for him by going back yesterday and then taking today off.

If I had to guess, they're doing the buy 4 nights at a resort get the dining plan free Disney+ deal. Which means they are at AKL for the rest of the week. Let's see if a vid every day in January continues.
The Disney+ deal requires park hopper tickets though which would be a really dumb purchase.

Also, didn’t the lying heifer just say they were going to do less staycations?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So it looks like they are on a staycation at AKL View attachment 2680727

so let me get this straight: J has school today and they are staying at the resort furthest from their home. Also here is a gem:View attachment 2680734
So was the 3:15 hard stop on the live yesterday about leaving for AKL (4:00 check in) and NOT for getting J$ at school? Did he not go yesterday either? It’s just so weird.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.