The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does AmanDUH's employee look an awful lot like super-stan Candace's bowl haircut future serial killer son?

I TOLD y'all that their nutty stans ALL friggin look alike! :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2680163
View attachment 2680173

I looked at past posts and I am still confused who Amanda is. I see references to the 90's themed soda shop to her and stickers. She makes stickers that the soda shop sells and Jenn bought some and Amanda is now her BFF (not literally of course) when she found out Jenn bought some? Is that the deal or am I missing something?

Reactions: 8
Me and my family had to put our family dog down last year. She wasn’t doing to good she wasn’t walking wasn’t eating she was in pain. But she had a good life we took her to a dog beach twice she would go on a lot of walks and have a lot of treats. Do I miss her yes but I would still get another dog when enough time has passed. Jenn shouldn’t get a dog because she doesn’t even take off her miracle kids.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I looked at past posts and I am still confused who Amanda is. I see references to the 90's themed soda shop to her and stickers. She makes stickers that the soda shop sells and Jenn bought some and Amanda is now her BFF (not literally of course) when she found out Jenn bought some? Is that the deal or am I missing something?
They have met at least previously a few times before. She was the "friend" at the Farmers Market and pretty sure the bestie at the WA.

Reactions: 10
Me and my family had to put our family dog down last year. She wasn’t doing to good she wasn’t walking wasn’t eating she was in pain. But she had a good life we took her to a dog beach twice she would go on a lot of walks and have a lot of treats. Do I miss her yes but I would still get another dog when enough time has passed. Jenn shouldn’t get a dog because she doesn’t even take off her miracle kids.

Sorry to hear about your doggo.

Reactions: 5
Someone on the FB group should make a post asking what everyone's opinion is on kids with tablets. I know some people have strong opinions about it. 🤣😎

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Amanda first popped up on my radar a while ago, she was always in the live shows and Jenn would say "Oh, Amanda's here" I had originally thought it was her sister. Then I picked up on, Thanks Amanda for the Super Sticker. I also think Amanda was the sender of one of those magic mail ridiculous things. I'm guessing at the time Amanda still lived in Jersey.

Then I noticed some banter between Jenn and Amanda on Twitter/X. It seemed beyond two randos tweeting back and forth...something about Jollywood Nights, so I started looking at Amanda's now private Twitter/X and started to connect them. Jenn mentioned a friend and her boyfriend giving her that robe or whatever for Christmas. Conveniently, Amanda has a boyfriend/employee and just moved to Davenport. Amanda was for sure the mysterious friend at the Waldorf because the shoes in the vid matched the shoes in pics she had posted on her Twitter. That girl shared ever single mundane thought, but I'm sad to see her go private just after the soda shop visit.

It was pretty easy to find out entirely too much about the girl and I can't wait to see how this train wreck final blows up.
---
Someone on the FB group should make a post asking what everyone's opinion is on kids with tablets. I know some people have strong opinions about it. 🤣😎
Or if they would ever lend a pricey item like a Nintendo Switch to someone who is pretty much a stranger? Let a kid who seemingly likes to throw things play with your expensive joy-cons?

Or what's everyone's opinions on Target clothing? Doesn't Amanda have a strong opinion on Target clothes?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love Amanda saying that we can’t expect Tim out in the parks every day filming bc that “takes a toll on everyone when you have a family”.
huh? It’s called going to work. Omg.
Yeah! How would she know what kind of toll it takes??
Man, Jenn has been bitching to her hard core about Tim “leaving” her to film… ya know, to make money…

Stressful times in the Tracker household.

• Haha
Yeah! How would she know what kind of toll it takes??
Man, Jenn has been bitching to her hard core about Tim “leaving” her to film… ya know, to make money…

Stressful times in the Tracker household.
I think that dumbass statement by Jenn is right up there with BLAB's completely tone-deaf "Vlogging is a lot harder than nursing...by far... by far..."

Jenn wouldn't know the FIRST THING about "stress," same as Adam the Woo saying "TGIF" all the time and that he's "burning the candle at both ends."

Both of them can duck off. 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
You would think after the Trackers sold Holy Moly their broken camera, that he wasted a day of filming on before he realized, that they would stop buying/selling things to friends.

Unless of course Jackson just wound up breaking it, and in that case, Jenn realizes, you break it, you buy it…

Either way, they have too much money to be doing this tit. Just give your old broken equipment away and buy your kid his own switch.

Reactions: 13
Amanduh definitely reads tattle and I’m pretty sure this right here, is her addressing tattle because the no one in the stan group has ever said Tim and Jenn don’t like each other:

50E5290A-8C32-4104-9186-6167684538B6.jpeg

She’s getting sassy with her responses now:
86A480C8-4B59-4864-ACC2-D0DB044D1D90.jpeg
1DB02A6B-A869-4A99-BBAA-91AE4E547A5E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You would think after the Trackers sold Holy Moly their broken camera, that he wasted a day of filming on before he realized, that they would stop buying/selling things to friends.

Unless of course Jackson just wound up breaking it, and in that case, Jenn realizes, you break it, you buy it…

Either way, they have too much money to be doing this tit. Just give your old broken equipment away and buy your kid his own switch.
OMG I just realized that Holy Moly had been completely replaced 😂

Are we still keeping track of relationships burned? HM is out. I think the Brits are in their final fizzle, only hanging on because they are friends with Tim. Francie clearly said hell no to putting up with Jenn and her bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Amanduh definitely reads tattle and I’m pretty sure this right here, is her addressing tattle because the no one in the stan group has ever said Tim and Jenn don’t like each other:

View attachment 2680352
Well Amanduh is living up to her name...does she really think that us "jealous haters" are jealous that we don't have a relationship like Tim and Jenn's? Because that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read. Who would want a partner that doesn't take care of their children? That can't even bleeping drive their kid to school? Who doesn't even regularly shower or brush their hair? That's it, I'm throwing away my 22 years of marriage...I'm jealous of Tim and Jenn's relationship. I'm going to find myself a guy like Tim so I can be more like Jenn!!! :ROFLMAO:

I have to wipe the tears away now because I'm actually laughing that hard that anyone could possibly think their relationship is something to wish for.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

View attachment 2680352
Sorry, AmanDUH, but I have a more loving and connected relationship with my husband than the Trackers ever had, or will. Hate doesn't always equal jealousy.

amanduh, you have no idea how terrific my relationship is. my husband and i each give 100% of ourselves, 100% of the time, because we care so deeply about both each other and ourselves. can you name a single time jenn has ever given 100% ANYTHING to tim or their children?

Reactions: 12
Hey AmanDUH - my honey and I have been together for well over 40+ years - we have raised 3 beautiful children together and there is no one in this world that I would rather grow old with. We have been there for each other thru thick and thin - that's what it's all about Girlfriend.

Tim and Jenn - jealous of them - I think not!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I stumbled on this last night. Itsblitzz posted her earnings in a video. She’s a ASMR creator but now I think she’s more of a mommy/lifestyle/whatever vlogger. She has 800K subs.

Anyway, here are her earnings for the past month straight from her YouTube screen. 1.1 M views paid $4700. So that would put the Trackers somewhere around $10,000 a month, or $125,000 a year. Not $250,000

The panic some of us are sensing is real. $125,000 is not a small amount of money, but it is in no way enough for their spending.

IMG_0161.jpeg

• Wow
AmanDUH better watch. If she starts getting too mouthy in the FB page spewing nonsense she knows jack tit about, Jenn may kick her to the curb faster than expected.

AmanDUH better watch. If she starts getting too mouthy in the FB page spewing nonsense she knows jack tit about, Jenn may kick her to the curb faster than expected.
Oh she's getting more mouthy by the moment. It's stupid for someone who just joined the group to go in there all fired up. This is going to implode sooner than we all thought. To use the word from Kyle Pallo's thread---she's seething right now. And I'm sure Jenn is hearing all about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.