The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this house tour was filmed the same day that they did the other recent house tour right after Tim ran the race. So he ran the race, changed into that outfit he was wearing in the car and at breakfast right after, and then did two house tours in it without showering and crawling all over furniture and beds.

They could have at least put in a little effort and changed their shirts/sweaters and people might have thought this was a different day It would have taken 2 minutes to do.... but..... well......

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So this house tour was filmed the same day that they did the other recent house tour right after Tim ran the race. So he ran the race, changed into that outfit he was wearing in the car and at breakfast right after, and then did two house tours in it without showering and crawling all over furniture and beds.

They could have at least put in a little effort and changed their shirts/sweaters and people might have thought this was a different day It would have taken 2 minutes to do.... but..... well......
He could have taken two minutes to take a shower after the race and before everything else, but thinking of his impact on others doesn’t seem to really happen. At least this time he’s not potentially spreading COVID to kids with cancer? I guess that’s where the bar is set. The sub basement of hell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She said on the live that they had more home tours that needed to be edited. It would make sense to get that done before the trip but…you know where this is going.
I know it has been mentioned before. She has no idea how to set pre-loaded vlogs on YT to upload on certain days. So people would never know they are away for 5 days.

So they definitely toured both houses the same day because I mentioned Tim’s belt when he was climbing through Jenn’s secret tunnel. Why did it take this long to get the second one out? How are they still being asked to produce these ads? House owners must be desperate.

How many bookings I wonder they get after Trackers show the houses? Even if it is two per house I "guess" the owners are happy. I am only basing this off the US, Canada and UK that this time of year the chances of people with kids taking a whole week off of school is really slim. I can see showing these houses for spring break in March/early April when most schools in North America and UK are off and booking them now.

On saying that. I can't really see overseas people booking these houses for March timeframe. Maybe for July or Aug (Canada I think run the same schedule as US schools, so they would maybe book in June). So again, why promote the heck out these houses if the books for 20 people in Feb/early March is still going to be really slim. Of course there will be people who book for then esp. if the kids are not school age or the "kids" are adults.

The latest house, while the wood swing was nice and some of the features seems nice (like the kitchen and the second floor balcony). The house just seemed meh. This case there is nothing wrong with meh as (basing it off me) as I just want a nice place to sleep, shower, have a place to eat breakfast or maybe a couple dinners. I don't need a fancy themed "insert theme" house. Even with themed houses, how many parents really care if the kids rooms are Harry Potter, Mario, Frozen or any other kid friendly theme?

The "Marvel" room (which they should have said Comic Book room. But I can see why they said it as the first thing they saw was a Marvel character before they saw Wonder Woman) was just half assed to me. There was nothing if I was booking a family reunion that would scream that converted garage was the deal breaker. Again, the house was just meh.

Reactions: 10
He could have taken two minutes to take a shower after the race and before everything else, but thinking of his impact on others doesn’t seem to really happen. At least this time he’s not potentially spreading COVID to kids with cancer? I guess that’s where the bar is set. The sub basement of hell 😂
based on how the reviews of these vacation homes look, you could probably find the sub basement of hell in one of these houses!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So this house tour was filmed the same day that they did the other recent house tour right after Tim ran the race. So he ran the race, changed into that outfit he was wearing in the car and at breakfast right after, and then did two house tours in it without showering and crawling all over furniture and beds
At least three - per Jenn herself.

Seems like they parked their Rivian and went from house to house on the same day. They work with this company, so I'm going to guess they pay the Trackers plus give them money off any codes used (probably none, but if so, then probably the 5% off amount 😅😅).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So they definitely toured both houses the same day because I mentioned Tim’s belt when he was climbing through Jenn’s secret tunnel. Why did it take this long to get the second one out? How are they still being asked to produce these ads? House owners must be desperate.
It’s been mentioned here already but it does make you wonder if they are involved financially in that company somehow.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I know it has been mentioned before. She has no idea how to set pre-loaded vlogs on YT to upload on certain days. So people would never know they are away for 5 days.
Don't let her dumb act fool you. She knows. Years ago when they'd travel to Disneyland she always had videos scheduled to upload so people wouldn't know they were gone. It was actually very clever. Then they'd post a surprise we just got back from Disneyland! Jenn is not stupid. She is just incredibly lazy. It's incredible that their sense of security was higher years ago when they weren't even at their peak quite yet. Now that they have kids, and cleaely know they have stalkers they couldn't care less if people know exactly where they are. She is seriously sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Don't let her dumb act fool you. She knows. Years ago when they'd travel to Disneyland she always had videos scheduled to upload so people wouldn't know they were gone. It was actually very clever. Then they'd post a surprise we just got back from Disneyland! Jenn is not stupid. She is just incredibly lazy. It's incredible that their sense of security was higher years ago when they weren't even at their peak quite yet. Now that they have kids, and cleaely know they have stalkers they couldn't care less if people know exactly where they are. She is seriously sick.
I think they did this when they went to Japan too?

Reactions: 10
It’s been mentioned here already but it does make you wonder if they are involved financially in that company somehow.
I go back and forth on this. A few years ago when they stayed at one of those Margaritaville beach cottages, they talked about buying one and renting it out as the The Tim Tracker house. I think if they did actually own one of these themed houses, they'd be stupid not to advertise the duck out of it as theirs. It would basically guarantee renters because the stans would go nuts over it.

I think they are on Element's payroll, Element pays them X to produce so many house tours and then they get X% on all booking through their code. I just don't understand why, if you are producing a video for a client, they don't do something about their appearance and may add some decent editing. I mean, they look like slobs. At least make yourself look presentable if you are going to work for another company. It doesn't require that much effort for Jenn to at least brush her hair and put on some makeup. Add some text on the screen with basic info for the house. It's not difficult to put just a little effort in.

That said, I've stayed in houses that sleep 20+ people during my time in travel sports. It is absolute hell. You couldn't give me a free 20+ person house to stay in to do a Disney vacation. Disney vacations are exhausting. When traveling with extended family, sports teams, friends, you need your own personal space after a long day at the parks and no matter how big those houses are, 20 people are all on top of each other. No, thank you.

I do wonder though---all of the other vloggers went through a themed rental home phase, but the Trackers are the only ones seem to be continuing with them. And they don't even stay.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.