The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess I am a bit behind here, but why would Jen have Amanda delete those comments? They seemed like typical Stan jealous!, haters! they love each other! BS, nothing really personal about her relationship with the Bojans.

And talk about unhinged. Crazy posting, blocking, deleting, going private. Like Jen on steroids.
I think she’s just supposed to be a fly on a wall and not engage especially because Jenn reads tattle and knows that some of those in the group are actual tattlers.

This part of her comment also seemed to come out of nowhere, especially to post in a stan group because no real stan has ever accused Tim and Jenn of not being in love or caring about each other but Tattle has.

41512311-A6DB-4888-BF23-D06253C223E2.jpeg

Maybe Jenn didn’t force her to delete everything and she did that on her own because she couldn’t handle any negativity about her precious Jenn.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ha, in one of those clips, Tim asks Jackson if he'll ride Everest one day. Jackson: no.

You go Jackson! Keep being a saboteur in Tim's rollie coasty buddy dreams.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Ha, in one of those clips, Tim asks Jackson if he'll ride Everest one day. Jackson: no.
Dim says "why not?" Uh maybe because you scarred him for life from roller coasters dumbass. Also, he's 4. Everest probably looks scary as tit to him!
---
Whos' got Ginn's phone filming her napping?

IMG_3226.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm not certain that Jenn actually told Amanda to delete the posts, but I think that Amanda did not get the reaction from Jenn that she expected and then deleted them.

I'm completely confused as to why that kid is not in school. He needs structure and organization in his life. He's been home for 3 weeks, clearly they have some sort of cruise planned very soon...let's take some more time off? And before Amanda and the stans get on me....yes, I am aware it's only preschool. I am 100% certain that J$ isn't going to be behind in his lesson by missing a few day...it's the schedule, the routine and the socialization that he cannot afford to miss. Especially with their chaotic family.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So Buddy was out of school for two weeks and they couldn't have taken him to AK then? Ok, it would have been crowded, so there's no way they'd deal with that. Besides, I really feel like they sent him to winter camp anyway.

School is off on Monday? That would be a great time to take him. Nope, let's take him out of school on a random Wednesday. It's probably just to shut Tattle up about never taking him to the parks. And she needs content to keep up with her promise. She probably used all that to pressure him into going.

And it's hard to tell, but it really seems like Oliver was left home with Rosie.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I love Amanda saying that we can’t expect Tim out in the parks every day filming bc that “takes a toll on everyone when you have a family”.
huh? It’s called going to work. Omg.
Exactly this!! Imagine if BOTH of them had to go out to work for 10hrs a day….how would anything get done? Honestly 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm not certain that Jenn actually told Amanda to delete the posts, but I think that Amanda did not get the reaction from Jenn that she expected and then deleted them.

I'm completely confused as to why that kid is not in school. He needs structure and organization in his life. He's been home for 3 weeks, clearly they have some sort of cruise planned very soon...let's take some more time off? And before Amanda and the stans get on me....yes, I am aware it's only preschool. I am 100% certain that J$ isn't going to be behind in his lesson by missing a few day...it's the schedule, the routine and the socialization that he cannot afford to miss. Especially with their chaotic family.
I'm going to play the part of a stan -

He's four years old! He's not missing anything. They are caring parents. Literally THE best. How DARE you question their decision-making? Their children are loved, cared for, well fed, and spoiled, and if they want to take him out of school even though he's been out of school of three weeks already, that is up to them and who are you to judge? You're just a jealous hater! Why are you even on this page?!?

Sound about right? :rolleyes:

You're exactly right.

Forget structure, engagement, socialization, classroom assimilation, motor skill development, consistency and organization in life, etc.

Trackers need to take him out of school to AK and push the other miracle off on a nanny. :cautious:

Reactions: 17
I'm going to play the part of a stan -

He's four years old! He's not missing anything. They are caring parents. Literally THE best. How DARE you question their decision-making? Their children are loved, cared for, well fed, and spoiled, and if they want to take him out of school even though he's been out of school of three weeks already, that is up to them and who are you to judge? You're just a jealous hater! Why are you even on this page?!?

Sound about right? :rolleyes:

You're exactly right.

Forget structure, engagement, socialization, classroom assimilation, motor skill development, consistency and organization in life, etc.

Trackers need to take him out of school to AK and push the other miracle off on a nanny. :cautious:
Alright girl

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The stans think that living a 24/7 Diznee childhood is best childhood one could ever hope for. And that Jackson is the luckiest kid in the world.

Meanwhile, they really don’t even take him that often and he definitely isn’t interested in it.

Reactions: 13
I also want to mention (I never wanted to be this person 🙄🤭)
But IF Jenn reads here, did she read my comment about needing to stop saying when they have to go pick up Jackson because it makes it too easy to figure out when and where they will be?!?
Yesterday it was all we have to leave because we have something to do, instead of the usual we have to go get Jackson. 🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 10
He looks distracted and she looks miserable like she doesn't want him anywhere near him.

I hate armchair diagnosing but I think he is definitely on the spectrum or at least not neurotypical. Kiddo needs parents who care, who will help him out :-(

Reactions: 14
What if they decided to just not send J$ back to school after the holiday break?

• Wow
I guess from that pix posted of J4D's with J$ on her lap - she has the death grip on him as well. And if you are trying (too hard it seems) to be MOTY in 2024 - again, when you truly love your child and care about them, (and not just about yourself), all this comes natural. Nothing is forced or 'only for the camera's' - it's all part of being a parent.

Reactions: 8
I guess from that pix posted of J4D's with J$ on her lap - she has the death grip on him as well. And if you are trying (too hard it seems) to be MOTY in 2024 - again, when you truly love your child and care about them, (and not just about yourself), all this comes natural. Nothing is forced or 'only for the camera's' - it's all part of being a parent.
I bet he kept getting out of his seat and she had to hold him to get him to stop.

• Wow
What if they decided to just not send J$ back to school after the holiday break?
I'm wondering if his appearance wasn't exactly voluntary if you get my drift. It seems ridiculous to me if it is that they didn't schedule this while he was off and they were filming tit for two weeks.
---
The end of the live yesterday seemed to be timed to go pick him up so he went back for at least 1 day.

Maybe he got expelled?
I was thinking that or suspended. I could easily see him hitting some kid and them having to remove him for a few days or something.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.