The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm making my way through this live (cause I was too busy with work and had to commute today and then had to come home and feed my cats, myself, and do laundry - but not 79 loads of it like hardworking Ginn!) and I have to roll my eyes every time Ginn pretends she's getting teary-eyed if she talks about Bandit for more than 2 seconds. It's SO FAKE. Also, what was Armani then, chopped liver? Not that they should ever get another dog (or any living creature except for an infestation of invasive Asian ladybeetles) ever again, but she sounds so clearly inauthentic when she claims she doesn't want to get another dog because she doesn't think another dog could ever be like Bandit (the dog she NEVER COULD EVEN GET HER ASS TO A DOG BEACH FOR).

witch, it's called having a heart. A heart that grows. You don't get pets to replace the last pet, they will each hold a special place in your heart. No kitty will ever ever replace how much I absolutely loved my soul kitty more than I'll love anything in the world and I miss her so so much and yet, I don't pretend to fake cry just by talking about her?? Maybe because I've dealt with my grief head on? Maybe because I'm a human and not some narcisstic bleep who behaves how she thinks someone should behave in this situation?? It's just weird. My two kitties now will never "replace" my soul kitty and I love them just the same for who they are.

Her inauthenticity just really chafes me as much as Dim's shorts after a 10K.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I am still in disbelief at her going on and on about missing so much on cruises because of daBaby, missing a meal (yeah right), missing a show (that you never go to anyway), etc. - but then says Oliver's first ever and only cruise they were lucky enough to have Rosie there. 😂 So, in other words, she discouraged a mom with a baby from cruising because of something that never even happened to herself because they had a nanny AND they never do jack tit on the ship.

Here is a thought - wear Oliver in a carrier and let him nap while you participate in ALL the things on the ship. A baby sleeping 7 hours a day can sleep elsewhere besides in a full bed in a concierge suite. She is such a loser.

Reactions: 34
The fact that she used to originally call Rosie the Nanniveter "Rose" makes me think that she seriously didn't even realize Rose goes by Rosie for like the first few weeks she worked for them.

Or her name isn't even Rose or Rosie, it's like Persimmon or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Short Recap: Everyone is waking up and hating Jenn. Also pretty much shame tit.

Longer Recap: It's a new year and Slackers are slacking it. Jenn is going to post 31 voogs this month (apparently). These threads are probably getting more views though. Dim actually did something productive and did a 10K with Dick. Because Jenn is so hateable people are actually rooting for their lame podcast to at least do better than the home voogs. Dim seems to know they suck but Jenn had an I told you so moment by deleting everyone's reply that they suck. Other than the race, no actual park coverage. It's sad when camping in your Rivian is the highlight of the week. And the thread ended with a very boring voog where the usual suspects appeared. Oh, and apparently they're buying Potato's used Switch.

Gif:
Jenn editing
giphy.gif

Dim Camping
giphy.gif

The state of the channel
giphy.gif

And sorry if this one has been used before

TTT 160: Everybody Hates Jenn

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So Oliver has been on one cruise right.

Jenn says having Oliver she may miss a meal or spend a lot of time in her room because he naps twice a day up to 4 hours per day.

in the words of Katt Williams: “do you know we can see you?!?!?”

Also just before the cruise, wasn’t Oliver having a hard time sleeping? Did the swaying of the ship miraculously cure him”

You see towards the end of her word vomit she threw in how they were fortunate to have Rosie but remembered Rosie is supposed to be there for a Oliver while they worked so she threw that in to catch herself.

she just spews lies without a fumble, again, girl! do you know we can see you?

Reactions: 28
Omg did anyone catch this weird bizarre wide-eyed shock face Ginn gave like right as the live ended? She went from 🤗 to 😳 real quick, like her brain malfunctioned (spontaneously instead of consistently).
Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 9.12.08 PM.png

Some more gifs for the recap 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So Oliver has been on one cruise right.

Jenn says having Oliver she may miss a meal or spend a lot of time in her room because he naps twice a day up to 4 hours per day.

in the words of Katt Williams: “do you know we can see you?!?!?”

Also just before the cruise, wasn’t Oliver having a hard time sleeping? Did the swaying of the ship miraculously cure him”

You see towards the end of her word vomit she threw in how they were fortunate to have Rosie but remembered Rosie is supposed to be there for a Oliver while they worked so she threw that in to catch herself.

she just spews lies without a fumble, again, girl! do you know we can see you?
All they did during that last cruise was eat. They really did nothing else.

Reactions: 18
And since when is a cruise chaotic or whatever words she used. It’s the most leisurely thing I’ve ever done!

You have your scheduled dinner.
There’s scheduled shows
There’s scheduled activities.

All planned for you! All you have to do is simply show up.

This witch makes drinking water a hectic task. You have to fill the cup and not spill, you lift the cup to your mouth and breathe while drinking but not choke or drown. It’s WILD

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I haven't watched the shitshow in front of the live studio audience, but...
Gin, you don't give one dusty duck about Bandit. Your favorite memory was of someone else taking him somewhere. Sit the duck down. If your eyes are watering it's because your face is swelling, try unbuttoning your pants, or cutting whatever fleshbinder sheathes you're sporting.
What an asshole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I am still in disbelief at her going on and on about missing so much on cruises because of daBaby, missing a meal (yeah right), missing a show (that you never go to anyway), etc. - but then says Oliver's first ever and only cruise they were lucky enough to have Rosie there. 😂 So, in other words, she discouraged a mom with a baby from cruising because of something that never even happened to herself because they had a nanny AND they never do jack tit on the ship.

Here is a thought - wear Oliver in a carrier and let him nap while you participate in ALL the things on the ship. A baby sleeping 7 hours a day can sleep elsewhere besides in a full bed in a concierge suite. She is such a loser.
On the last cruise it seemed like whatever she missed (supplemental meals from the cuntcierge lounge & the Elemental movie she pretended she attended with Buddy 🙄) was because SHE was always napping. So she should discourage people who are non-functional and beyond lazy to not go on cruises if they take more naps than a baby.

Reactions: 20
Tim’s left eye is getting worse. He is burning the candle at both ends. I hope Jenn can handle all the parenting duties if God forbid he strokes out. I hope you have decent insurance with your “set for life” ass, because having excellent health insurance…well, THAT TRACKS! 😏

Attachments

Reactions: 18

Can’t she have room service if she’s so worried missing a meal?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg did anyone catch this weird bizarre wide-eyed shock face Ginn gave like right as the live ended? She went from 🤗 to 😳 real quick, like her brain malfunctioned (spontaneously instead of consistently).
View attachment 2679515
That's not a malfunction. That's Jenn remembering she has yet another meal to eat after the stream. Oh the joys!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh tit you guys, AmanDUH is now posting in the stan group! I blocked out her last name but it’s her.

608684C2-B155-417A-9121-6A00C76787A3.jpeg

ETA: Here she is again.
C0DD764F-9C4F-4B3E-B46B-3AC8773B6F73.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Ooooh, it begins.
This is likely to get nasty for the Bojos- Amanduh is overstepping all over the place. She's got some balls.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Amanduh by name, Amanduh by nature. Oh dear oh dear. As someone who has assigned themselves as being close to the Trackers, she really ought to know better than to stick her head above the parapet and start mouthing off. For someone in her position, she was better off saying nothing and avoid stirring the pot. Not to mention it's cringe af. Imagine white knighting for Jenn lmao.

Reactions: 33
I wonder if she is there as a voice for Jenn. Like Jenn is making her post maybe? Because I’ve been a very active member of that stan group for a long time now (always posting as a stan but sometimes I’ll say things to stir the pot but nothing too bad) and I’ve never seen her pop up until now.

Reactions: 20
Tim’s left eye is getting worse. He is burning the candle at both ends. I hope Jenn can handle all the parenting duties if God forbid he strokes out. I hope you have decent insurance with your “set for life” ass, because having excellent health insurance…well, THAT TRACKS! 😏
Looks like Dim might have od’d on da baby’s squash puree. Is everyone in that hellhole house turning orange?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.