The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AmanDUH trying extra hard to be invited on the next cuntcierge suite cruise so she can also get covid and ride in a separate van with the nanny and buddy on an excursion in another country!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh she's getting more mouthy by the moment. It's stupid for someone who just joined the group to go in there all fired up. This is going to implode sooner than we all thought. To use the word from Kyle Pallo's thread---she's seething right now. And I'm sure Jenn is hearing all about it.
I just went back and see what you're saying. "Alright girl" in response to someone's measured and 100% accurate comment?!? Like, WHO the duck does she think she is?!? Beyond the fact that she's a bleeping CHILD compared to the majority of the people in the FB page. She needs to shut her trap. She knows NOTHING.

Reactions: 21
Hey Amanda, I’ve only been with my partner for 5 years and I know more about him then Jenn knows about Tim.
We had a health scare with my partner this morning and at 4 am, I loaded him and our 18 month old in the car and drove him to the emergency room. While I couldn’t be there with him in the emergency room, I still did more in this situation then Jenn would ever be able to do. She can’t even put her kids in the car while Tim loads groceries in the trunk.
Your bff is a useless cow and she will cut you out of her life eventually and then you will regret ever being friends with her and defending her so intensely.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I just went back and see what you're saying. "Alright girl" in response to someone's measured and 100% accurate comment?!? Like, WHO the duck does she think she is?!? Beyond the fact that she's a bleeping CHILD compared to the majority of the people in the FB page. She needs to shut her trap. She knows NOTHING.
That was the exact post I was referencing. And I know she's almost 30, but she's acting like a 16 year old. She's completely out of touch with reality and is wearing rose colored glasses seeing the Bojo's relationship as something to be jealous of.

AmanDUH trying extra hard to be invited on the next cuntcierge suite cruise so she can also get covid and ride in a separate van with the nanny and buddy on an excursion in another country!
Isn't that what we all dream of? #jealoushaterz :ROFLMAO:

I'm having a bit of a day and I'm enjoying the distractions. My younger daughter is going through sorority rush right now. She has actual anxiety and has come a very long way. But that doesn't stop me from being ridiculously anxious about it all. But at least I can drive myself to the store. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I stumbled on this last night. Itsblitzz posted her earnings in a video. She’s a ASMR creator but now I think she’s more of a mommy/lifestyle/whatever vlogger. She has 800K subs.

Anyway, here are her earnings for the past month straight from her YouTube screen. 1.1 M views paid $4700. So that would put the Trackers somewhere around $10,000 a month, or $125,000 a year. Not $250,000

The panic some of us are sensing is real. $125,000 is not a small amount of money, but it is in no way enough for their spending.

View attachment 2680400
I used to love Itsblitzzz’s ASMR content but stopped watching once she started to shift to being a lifestyle/mommy influencer. She’d probably see her views go back up if she was doing more ASMR. But anyway…
Are these warnings before or after YouTube takes their cut?

Reactions: 5
Well now we know what #relationshipgoals Amanda wants. Should we be worried about your fiancé, girl?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That was the exact post I was referencing. And I know she's almost 30, but she's acting like a 16 year old. She's completely out of touch with reality and is wearing rose colored glasses seeing the Bojo's relationship as something to be jealous of.
I'm having a bit of a day and I'm enjoying the distractions. My younger daughter is going through sorority rush right now. She has actual anxiety and has come a very long way. But that doesn't stop me from being ridiculously anxious about it all. But at least I can drive myself to the store. :ROFLMAO:
100% out of touch!

Unrelated but what sorority is your daughter interested in? I was a Zeta in college. (Zeta Tau Alpha)

Reactions: 3
I just went back to the page and a TON of AmanDUH's comments are gone.

And I see this comment now -

1704903938052.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
100% out of touch!

Unrelated but what sorority is your daughter interested in? I was a Zeta in college. (Zeta Tau Alpha)
Interesting enough, she's a legacy to two of the sororities on campus, but right now she's interested most in Tri Delt, which is one she is not a legacy. :ROFLMAO: I'm a DphiE.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I stumbled on this last night. Itsblitzz posted her earnings in a video. She’s a ASMR creator but now I think she’s more of a mommy/lifestyle/whatever vlogger. She has 800K subs.

Anyway, here are her earnings for the past month straight from her YouTube screen. 1.1 M views paid $4700. So that would put the Trackers somewhere around $10,000 a month, or $125,000 a year. Not $250,000

The panic some of us are sensing is real. $125,000 is not a small amount of money, but it is in no way enough for their spending.

View attachment 2680400

I don't sub to Julia. But I do watch her when I think to watch her. She only puts out one or maybe three a month. She lives in LA and LA is pretty expensive. She admitted she makes $56,000 a year, ($26 an hour) based on above figure. That is not very much money and she admits that for the amount of vlogs she puts out. The difference to me is that she puts out stuff I find interesting for the most part (as far as ASMR, she is not in my top 10. The lifestyle vlog to me is more interesting from her).

I am not sure how Orlando compares to LA in cost of living. Lets say it is less (but expensive to other parts of FL or the country) than LA or NYC. But $125,000 is not very much money for the crap they do, as far as TTT.

Julia while she puts personal info out there about herself. She seems to be careful about what she does put out there. So if she does stupid stuff on par with TTT. She does not put it on her channel. Jenn needs to learn that too. You don't need to put everything out there.

Reactions: 5
I used to love Itsblitzzz’s ASMR content but stopped watching once she started to shift to being a lifestyle/mommy influencer. She’d probably see her views go back up if she was doing more ASMR. But anyway…
Are these warnings before or after YouTube takes their cut?
I believe it’s after.

Reactions: 4
That's a discouragement? Hell, I would love to be a fly on the wall when Amanduh reports back all the tit we talk about her precious bestie. Bring it, witch!
And the strangest thing is, none of the stuff being said was even that bad! It was just some general comments about family life, work life, etc. None of it was even really specifically mentioning Jenn, IIRC.

Reactions: 11
Ugh. Amanduh sounds like she is in rare form today. And I'm sorry the last thing would want in a relationship to be a dependent succubus like Jenn.

Reactions: 13
Random thing I had to look up: Dim hasn’t set foot in Animal Kingdom since July.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
@2020planner I don’t think she blocked you. I think she deleted all the comments. I went to see if she blocked me because I couldn’t see her posts and I’m still able to see her profile. I even see something that says “the comment so and so is replying to has been deleted.”
Maybe she reported back to Jenn and Jenn flipped out and told her to delete the posts.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Someone get the big butterfly net for Amanduh, please. This is only going to end in disaster for her friendship with Jenn lol. The comments are probably gone because someone let Jenn know and she's texting up a storm bitching her out for trying to act like her personal guard dog. Hey, girl. tit sticks to you if you get too up close and personal with it! ;)

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.