The Tim Tracker #159 Cry Me a Rivian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amanduh is so desperately trying to climb up gin ass she's gonna be wearing gins face soon, talk about being desperate to be seen as the "bestie" what a sad life šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Canā€™t she have room service if sheā€™s so worried missing a meal?
You can not only have room service 24/7, when you are staying in a suite like the Walt/Roy you can have your regular dinner, from the regular dining room delivered to your room. I'm also willing to gamble that if you have early dinner and would like late dinner from the dining room delivered to your room, they will do it. At that level, the crew will do backflips to please you. Jenn was never at any risk of missing a meal. As usual, she's full of tit.

As pointed out here before, I've been on over 20 Disney cruises, at least 17 with my kids, starting at 11 months going to 20 years old. tit, I'm old. I have never, ever, not even once felt I missed something, anything because of my children....because I have accepted that my children are a part of my life. Doing whatever with them is exactly what I want to do. But I've always brought my kids to shows, meals, whatever, because that's how we roll. Jenn is a horrible, terrible, no good parent. There's no other way to put it.

And Jenn's advice of Hawaii is so laid back once you get there...does she realize that someone who goes to Hawaii might want to leave Aulani? You can go to a nice hotel with a nice beach and decent pool area basically anywhere in the country on the coast. Don't most people go to Aulani to see just a little bit of Hawaii? She gives the shittiest travel advice.
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
It looks like Amanda joined the stan group on Monday, which is kind of a strange coincidence since things have gotten constructively negative there in the last few days. My guess is that she's reading here, we've had a ton of screen shots here lately with all the action. Hey Amanda! You'll see the light soon enough when you get kicked off Tracker island like the rest of the stan friends they've had through the years. We welcome you to join us.

I think she's making a huge mistake if she really values this friendship with Jenn. She's overstepping by participating in that group and this whole thing is going to blow up sooner rather than later. But, I'm here for it. šŸæ

IMG_3720 2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I love Amanda saying that we canā€™t expect Tim out in the parks every day filming bc that ā€œtakes a toll on everyone when you have a familyā€.
huh? Itā€™s called going to work. Omg.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
@xmasbdaygirl - you are so on the money with your last post - when you choose to have a child or children in your life that is 100% your choice. Why this 2 morons blame EVERYTHING on their children is so so sad. Do they not realize that YT doesn't go away and some day, sooner rather than later, these 2 boys are going to be old enough to watch these videos and see what crappy parents raised them? How does she rant about missing a meal - seriously J4D's - you really need a reality check - how selfish can you be?

I know I have said this too many times on these threads but I am so so grateful we raised our children when we did. They have so many CORE MEMORIES (look Jenn, one of your favorite words) growing up. They were able to share in spending time with both sets of grandparents, birthdays, vacations, holidays, all memories that even today as adults they still talk about.

What are J$ and BB going to have for CORE MEMORIES? Their parent complaining about missing meals on cruises or not being able to do stuff on vacations bc of them blah blah blah. Don't you both see what you are doing? How selfish can 2 people be? I guess we all know the answer to that - it's the Tracker way of life. So so sad - you both suck. šŸ–•

okay - rant over - now onto coffee and work - have a great day fellow tattlers - thanks for listening.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
To go back to what was being discussed on the previous thread, I firmly believe they would be happily child free if they never hit the YouTube jackpot.

Also, hey Jenn, you film everything so we know you didn't miss out on any meals on the last cruise because of the baby.

Reactions: 22
I love Amanda saying that we canā€™t expect Tim out in the parks every day filming bc that ā€œtakes a toll on everyone when you have a familyā€.
huh? Itā€™s called going to work. Omg.
Could you imagine if he ever needed to go back to a full time job "bUt bUuuT I cAnT WoRk tHAt DaY I hAvE 3 KiDssSSs"

I have cousin's in their 20s holding down full time jobs with 3/4 kids an one car between both parents with the kids doing after school activities, one of my cousin's even takes care of her disabled husband as well as her 3 kids all under 6

If going to play in theme parks is taking a "toll" then they honestly should be embarrassed an ashamed of themselves at not being able to manage what everyone else would class as a holiday which is no where near the same level of hard work that actual jobs an family life are

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Going to theme parks everyday takes a toll when you donā€™t actually like going to theme parks. Letā€™s face it- Timmy boy doesnā€™t like doing any of his ā€œjobā€. He skipped every holiday offer at every other park in the area and only went to Disney at night with his ball & chain. Even when they stayed on property they didnā€™t go in the parks during the day. Whatā€™s taking his toll is the fact that he is responsible for 90% of the tit they do- driver, kids, cooking (esp lately), cleaning, etcā€¦

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Going to theme parks everyday takes a toll when you donā€™t actually like going to theme parks. Letā€™s face- Timmy boy doesnā€™t like doing any of his ā€œjobā€. He skipped every holiday offer at every other park in the area and only went to Disney at night with his ball & chain. Even when they stayed on property they didnā€™t go in the parks during the day. Whatā€™s taking his toll is the fact that he is responsible for 90% of the tit they do- driver, kids, cooking (esp lately), cleaning, etcā€¦
I honestly don't have any sympathy, he picked this route, he choose to kiss Disney's ass an give up an doing anything outside of Disney/universal, the only reason they don't do universal is because I think gin is still pissed they got kicked off the media an they don't get any 3rd party hosts from places around universal unlike the 3rd party places around disney

He also allows gin to be a lazy cow with getting away with nothing, I don't care if she's a toxic witch to him because he MUST know that if he walked out then she would be absolutely fked an yet he allows it

Maybe it's because I've been in jobs that's honestly brought me down to tears because it's so damn hard to find jobs here an I've had to go in knowing I've no fking choice but to suck it up an deal with the abuse, I've been in shops that have had a past of being held up at gunpoint, I've had people threaten to slit my throat etc an its taking years to finally end up in a job that I am not only safe in but truly happy in, an here you have these two assholes bitching about how hard it is to walk about a fking Disney park or cruise when most people won't ever get that luxury of going to any of this in their lifetime an are stuck in jobs they truly hate an can't get out

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Canā€™t she have room service if sheā€™s so worried missing a meal?
I think Jennā€™s motherhood martyrdom is her passive aggressive way of complaining that this cruise they will be in *gasp* a regular cabin šŸ˜±
---
Oh tit you guys, AmanDUH is now posting in the stan group! I blocked out her last name but itā€™s her.

View attachment 2679677

ETA: Here she is again.
View attachment 2679696
Does Amanduhs employee have to wear ladies jackets now?
---
I wonder if she is there as a voice for Jenn. Like Jenn is making her post maybe? Because Iā€™ve been a very active member of that stan group for a long time now (always posting as a stan but sometimes Iā€™ll say things to stir the pot but nothing too bad) and Iā€™ve never seen her pop up until now.
I think she does it for attention and admiration from her new bestie. Kind of scary really. In the movies these story lines always have a tragic twist.
---
You can not only have room service 24/7, when you are staying in a suite like the Walt/Roy you can have your regular dinner, from the regular dining room delivered to your room. I'm also willing to gamble that if you have early dinner and would like late dinner from the dining room delivered to your room, they will do it. At that level, the crew will do backflips to please you. Jenn was never at any risk of missing a meal. As usual, she's full of tit.

As pointed out here before, I've been on over 20 Disney cruises, at least 17 with my kids, starting at 11 months going to 20 years old. tit, I'm old. I have never, ever, not even once felt I missed something, anything because of my children....because I have accepted that my children are a part of my life. Doing whatever with them is exactly what I want to do. But I've always brought my kids to shows, meals, whatever, because that's how we roll. Jenn is a horrible, terrible, no good parent. There's no other way to put it.

And Jenn's advice of Hawaii is so laid back once you get there...does she realize that someone who goes to Hawaii might want to leave Aulani? You can go to a nice hotel with a nice beach and decent pool area basically anywhere in the country on the coast. Don't most people go to Aulani to see just a little bit of Hawaii? She gives the shittiest travel advice.
---
So she is also passive aggressively complaining that they arenā€™t going to Hawaii. That Tracks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I think Jennā€™s motherhood martyrdom is her passive aggressive way of complaining that this cruise they will be in *gasp* a regular cabin šŸ˜±
---
I was thinking the same. I was also thinking since they mentioned we'd see what there is to do on a cruise with a baby, they're doing it without Rosie.

If they are going to Festival of the Arts on Friday, could they have switched from the 3 night Fri-Mon to the 4 night Mon-Fri Wish just for the Diaper Dash?

Also, I'm thinking about changing my Friday Festival of the Arts visit to Saturday because I'm not entirely sure I can control myself if I see them.

Reactions: 17
---

Does Amanduhs employee have to wear ladies jackets now?
---

I think she does it for attention and admiration from her new bestie. Kind of scary really. In the movies these story lines always have a tragic twist.
I did notice that the Employee dressed quite Dim like in the pictures that I saw-though more Dim gets media pass versus Dim has to take care of his three babies.

Ugh, Amanduh is unhinged. She really wants to take that stan of the year prize from Dick. She must've really gotten a boost selling them their old Switch. I'd halfway suspect that thing was infected with all sorts of spyware or something so she could snoop on them, but thankfully it's difficult installing such things on a Switch. I am just waiting to put her foot in her mouth even more
šŸæ

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Is it just me or does AmanDUH's employee look an awful lot like super-stan Candace's bowl haircut future serial killer son?

I TOLD y'all that their nutty stans ALL friggin look alike! :ROFLMAO:

1704893968538.png

1704894171648.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
So she couldn't go long before she found another way to spill her opinions on the internet. šŸ¤£

She is so messy, and Jenn will eventually dump her for sure. That little comment of Jenn's saying she was going to text her - I bet Potato's Mom was losing her tit with glee that Jenn said that on a live.

Ah, the future drama is going to be good. šŸ˜…

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.