Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Nick talks about how happy and emotional it made him to have his wife pack up both their boys early in the morning, drive to Epcot, take the monorail to Magic Kingdom and stand there in the pouring rain on Main Street to cheer him on during the marathon. He was so thankful for their support and for his boys to see him do this so it can inspire them as well. He said he could see how excited his sons were for him too.
He also mentions his wife then had to go back to the hotel and pack everything up herself.

You know this made Tim realize just how useless Jenn truly is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

cari_

Me, thinking I’m almost caught up on the whole Tattle thread…just a little more to go!:
IMG_4820.jpeg

Me, realizing they did a live yesterday and seeing how many more pages there are in the thread now:

IMG_4821.jpeg

😅🫠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I'm making my way through this live (cause I was too busy with work and had to commute today and then had to come home and feed my cats, myself, and do laundry - but not 79 loads of it like hardworking Ginn!) and I have to roll my eyes every time Ginn pretends she's getting teary-eyed if she talks about Bandit for more than 2 seconds. It's SO FAKE. Also, what was Armani then, chopped liver? Not that they should ever get another dog (or any living creature except for an infestation of invasive Asian ladybeetles) ever again, but she sounds so clearly inauthentic when she claims she doesn't want to get another dog because she doesn't think another dog could ever be like Bandit (the dog she NEVER COULD EVEN GET HER ASS TO A DOG BEACH FOR).

Bitch, it's called having a heart. A heart that grows. You don't get pets to replace the last pet, they will each hold a special place in your heart. No kitty will ever ever replace how much I absolutely loved my soul kitty more than I'll love anything in the world and I miss her so so much and yet, I don't pretend to fake cry just by talking about her?? Maybe because I've dealt with my grief head on? Maybe because I'm a human and not some narcisstic cunt who behaves how she thinks someone should behave in this situation?? It's just weird. My two kitties now will never "replace" my soul kitty and I love them just the same for who they are.

Her inauthenticity just really chafes me as much as Dim's shorts after a 10K.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ugh, that weird Hot Dog Guy has a photo with Adam and Tim he posted on IG. The awful pun caption he chose this time? "Meating Point." 🥴🤢

I will never get over how strange that guy's whole deal is, bringing a generic hotdog into Disney and taking pics with it. It is just so odd. And TrickyNickyDicky likes the post.

Three guys, one weiner.
View attachment 2688051
This is the kind of picture that makes straight women wish they were lesbians.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

cavamom

Chatty Member
I love Amanda saying that we can’t expect Tim out in the parks every day filming bc that “takes a toll on everyone when you have a family”.
huh? It’s called going to work. Omg.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Nick talks about how happy and emotional it made him to have his wife pack up both their boys early in the morning, drive to Epcot, take the monorail to Magic Kingdom and stand there in the pouring rain on Main Street to cheer him on during the marathon. He was so thankful for their support and for his boys to see him do this so it can inspire them as well. He said he could see how excited his sons were for him too.
He also mentions his wife then had to go back to the hotel and pack everything up herself.

You know this made Tim realize just how useless Jenn truly is.
If I didn't know better, I would guess Nick knows exactly what he is doing saying all that. Maybe Nick is a secret Tracker Jenn saboteur. 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

hcslacs

VIP Member
There are so many posts here about confusion with the DDP. Didn't you all watch the voog? According to Jessica, the Bojans did an excellent job of thoroughly explaining all the details. Y'all are so dumb. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 41

quietcandy

VIP Member
Amanda posts like a 13 year old girl who just discovered the internet. The world is her LiveJournal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Southpaw33

VIP Member
They need to work on the angles for the podcast. I don’t want to see hairy legs, Tim’s tan line from his socks and his ugly tattoos. I don’t know who told them this wide angle they do is flattering but it is not.

View attachment 2691608
New podcast names that fit better?

Foot Tats and Backwards Hats
Hairy Gams on the Cams
Two Guys with Creamy Thighs
2 Pops with Muffin Tops

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Oh shit you guys, AmanDUH is now posting in the stan group! I blocked out her last name but it’s her.

608684C2-B155-417A-9121-6A00C76787A3.jpeg

ETA: Here she is again.
C0DD764F-9C4F-4B3E-B46B-3AC8773B6F73.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Tim is such an asshole. After Nick talks about how supportive his family was, he tried to help Tim out and say he witnessed a sweet moment with Tim and Jackson after the 10k where they made each other videos (this is where Tim says Jackson asked if he won and Tim says “yeah buddy I did! They don’t just give medals to anyone!” 🙄)
Tim says he wasn’t going to even mention that but was going to talk about how they were at Animal Kingdom and he says “I don’t mean to toot my own horn but I’m better at carnival games than a 4 year old.” Nick says (I think somewhat sarcastically) “that’s an accomplishment.”
Tim then goes on to say he let Jackson win in a couple of the games and Jackson was happy and wanted to know how he was able to beat Tim. Tim then adds Jackson got mad when he didn’t win at basketball.

I’m not a Nick stan or anything but he’s obviously a way better father than Tim is. The bar is pretty damn low though.

• Sick
  • Angry

2020planner

VIP Member
Is it just me or does AmanDUH's employee look an awful lot like super-stan Candace's bowl haircut future serial killer son?

I TOLD y'all that their nutty stans ALL friggin look alike! :ROFLMAO:

1704893968538.png

1704894171648.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39