Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Forest

VIP Member
He’s missing the salt air and the sea breezes? They live like an hour from the beach and neither of them work real jobs. Go to the beach if you miss it so much

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

TawdryT

VIP Member
Book titles!

Are You My Nanny?
What's Your Name, Baby!
Adventures in Fort Pampers
Most People Have Jobs
Let's Talk About Sizes!
Are You Wearing Pants?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

JssLG317

VIP Member
Can I just brag for a second? I just finished my virtual 5k. Unlike Dim, I don’t lie and profess to run 3 miles every day. I prefer walking at a 3.5 pace or riding the peloton. I hate running and always have. However, I got through my 1st mile at 12.8 mins, significantly better than the 21 mins per mile pace from my 1st runDisney event a few months ago. I got a Charlie horse halfway through but still kept all 3 miles under 15 mins. My husband checked on me and my mom group remembered I was doing this and sent me encouraging words. Jenn is truly pathetic that she couldn’t drag her ass outta bed early for one day to be supportive. But I’m sure she’ll wear that ugly backpack to make people think she also ran in the race. It’s going to replace our favorite rainbow bag.
IMG_1205.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 46

erry

Chatty Member
Why does Tim look like he ran a marathon, took care of 3 kids, played with his man friend, washed dishes, fed one kid formula with a spoon, chased the other kid all over the house, slipped on a hot wheel, beat up on by one kid, got two kids ready for bed, put two kids to bed, made 4 trips to Publix in two days, a trip to target, filmed a podcast and did his scheduled weekly night of sexy time with the wife.
Jenn looks like she woke up from a full nights sleep, had coffee waiting, had a 3 course hot breakfast handed her baby off to the nanny so that she can be driven around town.

oh, wait….

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Dr.Sienna

So his wife can't guilt him into taking care of the kids in the morning making him late. This is the only way she is forced to get up and be a parent.
So they will stay on property numerous times for these two assholes to go to after hours ticketed events without their kids, but the ONE time it would be beneficial to stay at a monorail resort in a flexed suite or bungalow so she can bring the kids to see dad run, they don't. They are beyond stupid. How are people so blind to this???

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Please never stop calling it his banana knee because it makes me laugh every time!. You do have a point though. While I walk miles and miles a day I just cant run. He always bragged about his running so I guess he should have done better.
Did someone say banana knee??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

2020planner

VIP Member
🚨 Breaking News 🚨 if y'all don't normally go to Woo's thread or channel.

Jenn is going to flip the fuck out when she sees this. :ROFLMAO: Will Tim buy this for her for Valentine's Day?

1704381267223.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
We all know they didn't pick Lake Nona for the schools because, in case you didn't know, they can't have children. People just need to stop asking if they are having kids, it's rude and it's NEVER going to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

scopeyscope

VIP Member
For most of the vlog I will give him a pass. He camped in his car like he said he would. He got up on time and went there and did it. I’ve never run a 10K. I’ve never run a 5K before. The only complaint I have was in the clip that he sent to Jackson when he said winners get medals. His obsession with being first, or pretending to be first is ridiculous and there’s nothing wrong with telling your child “Daddy ran in a race and got a medal for finishing.”
My other complaint is not against him. It’s against that lazy wretch that couldn’t even get up and go support her husband. They could have gotten a babysitter for Ollie and she could’ve put J to bed early and said “we’re going to get up at a special time and we’re gonna go watch daddy race” and it could’ve been a really fun event something really exciting for him and she could’ve gotten him noisemakers and let him have fun but she is too selfish to get out of bed

Reactions: 37

Southpaw33

VIP Member
He didn't drop dead or have his banana knee explode... I guess you could call that a win.
Also-

He spent a bunch of time away from Jenn.
He got uninterrupted sleep, by himself.
He got to hang out with people he seems to like being around.
He spent time away from Jenn.
He seemed to actually enjoy it.
He got a MEDAL.
He spent time away from Jenn.

For him, likely a huge win. 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

saraaaah90

VIP Member
This is just my opinion: After watching several home vlogs it’s apparent that Jenn is abusive: mentally, emotionally, and likely financially. The cutting remarks she makes to Tim, her condescending tone, the way she’ll talk him out of doing anything. He walks on eggshells around her! Every purchase they make has been run through her and she gets a final say on a lot- an example being all that crap from Target in the video but she tells J it’s too expensive to get bike accessories. I was actually cheering him on when he glared at her when she claimed she was busy and couldn’t edit in a timely manner. I truly worry about those boys being around her. To me it’s obvious Tim is wanting to do some type of mental growth while his wife wants to remain forever 17.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

court2022

Chatty Member
News flash Ginn, you're 40 years old. It's time to grow up. It's time to be a mother and a wife. It's time to put someone before yourself. If my husband was running in a 10k and was excited about it, I'd be excited too! I'd get up and support him even if it was early as hell. Who cares? It's because I truly love my husband. I really think Ginn doesn't love anyone but herself and doesn't know how to be selfless. What a sad life she lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

HaroldTheWalrus

I think I already know the opening line of their new children’s book:

”Once upon a time, in a land far, far away, lived a troll named Quasimodo…”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I think it has to do with an unmentioned phone call from their financial advisor… many weird choices have been made since…
I think it’s that combined with their piss poor planning ability. I’m sure most rooms have been sold out for a while now. People really plan for marathon weekend, I know, shocking! Knowing the Trackers, they decided to book something about a week ago.

I truly cannot imagine sleeping in my car and then running a 10k. I know if he stayed at home he would have been up late taking care of the kids and dealing with Jenn all night. But when you pick sleeping in your car over at your house, you need to rethink your life situation.

• Haha
Reactions: 34