The Tim Tracker #158 Will our budget get as tight as our pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He didn't drop dead or have his banana knee explode... I guess you could call that a win.
Also-

He spent a bunch of time away from Jenn.
He got uninterrupted sleep, by himself.
He got to hang out with people he seems to like being around.
He spent time away from Jenn.
He seemed to actually enjoy it.
He got a MEDAL.
He spent time away from Jenn.

For him, likely a huge win. 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I wonder how far in advance the race was booked. I can see Jenn getting pissed about him leaving for the night to do something and demanding that she gets a WA stay to compensate.

BTW
Everyone commenting seems to love the Home Vlogs, unless Jenn is only allowing those comments to be seen…

Timmy Boy, you have lost control of your channel!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I wonder how far in advance the race was booked. I can see Jenn getting pissed about him leaving for the night to do something and demanding that she gets a WA stay to compensate.
THAT is something I wish some of the vloggers would talk about a bit more. My spouse and I ran in the Wine-And-Dine and did the Figment challenge. It was pure chaos trying to get in. It's not a really smooth system (IMO). You had to know right away you were planning on running it so you could get your bib.

And like I said before, good for him for running it. Hopefully he either remembers how good it felt to finish Or uses the event as a wakeup call. If he were to realistically train for a half, that would be a good thing.

Reactions: 7
does anyone know when they said they were “set for life”? Seems like a bold statement for anyone to make

Reactions: 6
does anyone know when they said they were “set for life”? Seems like a bold statement for anyone to make
It was in a Live. Honestly I’m not 100% sure either of them said “Set for Life” directly. Maybe someone else remembers. It was all this talk about having investments and college all taken care of and that they were doing so well. In the same Live, Jenn said she wanted to start a podcast teaching other YouTubers how to be like them financially. This was right after the Pete Werner situation broke about the $900,000 AmEx bill. So I’m sure she was feeling herself.

But as to the exact words I don’t remember. But it was definitely the vibe.

Reactions: 8
I wonder how far in advance the race was booked
Usually the registration window is 8-9 mos. prior to the race. So…March/April 2023??

Did Tim know Nick that far back?

Did DJ get banned from RunDisney races for the stunt she pulled in April 2016, where she ran the Star Wars 10K race in a bib that belonged to a guy in Texas?

Someone mentioned it earlier in the thread and I didn’t know if it was fact or speculation.
runDisney event entries/bibs are not transferrable between individuals, between events weekends or to events that have reached capacity/sold-out. Sale, trade and/or transfer of runDisney event entry/bib is strictly prohibited. Anyone caught attempting to sell, trade or transfer their runDisney event entry/bib to another person/participant, pick up another person's/participant's runDisney event entry/bib or participate in a runDisney event using another participant's runDisney event entry/bib will have said runDisney event entry/bib cancelled and/or revoked, be disqualified and be removed from the runDisney event without refund and may be barred from registering for future runDisney events.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Usually the registration window is 8-9 mos. prior to the race. So…March/April 2023??

Did Tim know Nick that far back?
Yeah, they have known each other since 2022 - they did the "brown rollie coastie" fail (by using TrickyDickyNick's DAS) with Buddy around July 2022 based on my searching of the threads (it was right before/during if Dim was actually honest when he got covid and also went to GKTW fundraiser) and they had already done a meetup in Lakeland at a playground prior to that voog.
---
On an unrelated note, I'm cackling at Cillian Murphy's GG win - duck you Ginn and your "I can't stare at his weird face and square jaw for 3 hours". 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I saw on there FB someone mentioned they didn't go to Universal at all for the holidays...wonder what the real reasons behind that are. The whole point is to vlog the parks ..yet you ignore them all?
Didn’t Jenn not renew her Universal pass or something? And Jackson never got a Universal pass I think? Weird when theme park vlogging is your bread and butter and you are supposedly set for life. 😆 And heaven forbid Jenn let Tim go film the holiday stuff without her. She might have to stay home with a baby and only one nanny? 😢

It also might just be because they think people only care about Disney. On one hand yeah Disney is the most popular, but there are also sooo many other vloggers doing Disney every day, including livestreamers who are there pretty much every day showing everything in real time. And Jenn takes forever to get the videos out…🙄

Maybe instead of doing multiple Disney staycation’s at the same places and multiple Jollywood Nights and MVMCP’s they could put those funds to doing some different stuff that other creators haven’t vlogged to death. But they are clearly not creative and in a rut so they just do the same crap over and over. 😴

Reactions: 18
Didn’t Jenn not renew her Universal pass or something? And Jackson never got a Universal pass I think? Weird when theme park vlogging is your bread and butter and you are supposedly set for life. 😆 And heaven forbid Jenn let Tim go film the holiday stuff without her. She might have to stay home with a baby and only one nanny? 😢

It also might just be because they think people only care about Disney. On one hand yeah Disney is the most popular, but there are also sooo many other vloggers doing Disney every day, including livestreamers who are there pretty much every day showing everything in real time. And Jenn takes forever to get the videos out…🙄

Maybe instead of doing multiple Disney staycation’s at the same places and multiple Jollywood Nights and MVMCP’s they could put those funds to doing some different stuff that other creators haven’t vlogged to death. But they are clearly not creative and in a rut so they just do the same crap over and over. 😴
---
Disney content gets higher paying ads

Reactions: 9
From the Stan page. Someone who believes that a few people created hundreds of e-mail addresses to get Tim and Jenn kicked off Disney’s media list. It’s actually getting rather entertaining over there.

EE3FABC8-CC65-46D0-9448-85D6BE9FD464.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It was in a Live. Honestly I’m not 100% sure either of them said “Set for Life” directly. Maybe someone else remembers. It was all this talk about having investments and college all taken care of and that they were doing so well. In the same Live, Jenn said she wanted to start a podcast teaching other YouTubers how to be like them financially. This was right after the Pete Werner situation broke about the $900,000 AmEx bill. So I’m sure she was feeling herself.

I know Jenn is the one who was saying this during a live. Tim had to get up and go to the bathroom or check on one of the boys. She was boasting about the finances, patting herself on the back for it, and taking all of the credit. I can't remember when it was, but she definitely said something along those lines, if not that exact quote (I think the "set for life" was spot on...). I remember being surprised and thinking that with a VERY bold statement considering they have two young kids and were barely 40.

Reactions: 12
He isn’t even crawling fully, and planks while laying down. They act so brand new with everything and it’s hilarious to me.
I think that's what happens when you're barely raising your own children and just use them as props and emotional support fidget toys for wet germy kisses.

• Sad
Reactions: 21

I swear this happened on a live while I was waiting for them settling my kid in for a sleep study, so sometime mid July maybe? This was right when the Pete Werner stuff was breaking.

Reactions: 11
It was in late summer maybe very early fall. I want to say it may have been when there was an overlap of nannies. They briefly started doing the random lives on park property after that, I think Dim realized how much she put her foot in her mouth. I think she still had skunk hair at that time.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Vlogging insecurities. :rolleyes: If they didn't put the tit they do out there...people would have no idea of some of the bullshit in their lives. Classic example, Jenn not cheering Tim on for the race would never have pinged our radar if she wasn't soooooooo sad that she couldn't cheer him on. Even though there wasn't one legitimate reason why she couldn't, other they she doesn't drive.

And I learned on the stan group, that the Goodwill they visited is the one that is literally in their backyard. Like it's on the street that runs behind their house. I know everyone and anyone could just look up their address, but they are playing with fire, basically inviting the stans to visit the Lake Nona Wave and now the Goodwill on Narcoossee. I haven't watched the vid, but privacy must not be one of their insecurities.
Ginn could have taken an Uber to the race. She didn’t need to drive there.

Reactions: 11
As if on cue, a new upload-
"Vlogging Insecurities Real Talk" 🤔

What the duck is this about? 😅

Wait, they went out to eat 3 times in a 24 hour period. JFC. Description written in Jenn's perspective this time. And go O! No crawling! 😂

View attachment 2673774
Any other elder millennials start singing “vlogging insecurities” to the tune of “Screaming Infidelities” at the top of their lungs? Please don’t let me be alone on this 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It is absolutely disgusting that they did the extreme close up of Da Baby trying to show his tooth. Literally shoving the camera in that poor baby's face, trying to stick their nasty ass fingers in his mouth, so complete strangers can see that their child has a tooth. How fucked up is that? These are moments you share with your family and close friends, not 1 million creepy stans on the internet. They are absolutely disgusting.

Jenn in Publix, all excited to find a jug of pickle juice. "When we used to drink" they did shots of whiskey and chased it with pickle juice. You seem a little too proud of that considering your holier than thou stance on drinking.

J$ slapping Tim's hand when Tim is trying to show him how to the play the piano captures this family almost perfectly. Zero discipline...keep on recording. Everything for algorithm. Parents of the year.

View attachment 2673849
Never in my life would I ever expect my young child would even THINK of slapping me, let alone actually doing it! How utterly disrespectful. That made me go on You Tube to watch up to that point. Then I shut it off before I might threw up🤮

Reactions: 19
Jenn would be too afraid that taking an Uber would open her up to being kidnapped…

At least these days, she doesn’t even have to try to ugly herself up to fend off ominous kidnappers…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No doubt he picked this piece of cookie that fell out of his mouth from off the ground and ate it.
View attachment 2674093 View attachment 2674094

Who drinks pickleback shots for fun? 🤢 Ginn can you just make up your damn mind on pretending to be sober or not? JFC.
View attachment 2674104

"I'm still the hot girl you guyzzzz I can't stop staring at myself!"
View attachment 2674109
FIVE dollars for ONE cookie. Jeez! I bake & give away $30 or more at a clip to friends I guess! Ha ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.