Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PistachioNut

VIP Member
Probably unpopular but I don’t mind Amanda calling herself out letting everyone know she’s besties with the Trackers. I guess I just find it so annoying that Tim and Jen say that stupid “we’re here with friends” bs but then don’t show them. We all know that Amanda is not camera shy (and Mike didn’t seem like it either) so it’s obvious the Trackers are the ones who don’t want anyone else on camera with them. I realize there’s some strange exception for Adam and Nick, and I can’t figure that one out. I assume it’s because they feel there’s something in it for them.
ALWAYS the angle!😠

Reactions: 4
I know, I'm going to come across as a TPD stan again, but I really have to give TPD some credit, his coverage of the expo/merch and so far the 5k has been really good on his instagram page. Meanwhile, Tim is 1000% missing out on getting some new viewers who are interested in Run Disney events and specially Run Disney events for new runners or non runners. Complete radio silence from Tim on the race tomorrow.

I know this makes me a terrible person, but I really hope he gets swept and then we can see what kind of spin the editor extraordinaire puts on it.
No worries. Race tracking is happening

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
Most “Dopey” runners do do this.
It shouldn’t diminish the fact that Tim ran the race within the required finishing time.
I thought that was the case, that's what I did for the Wine-And-Dine. Did the 10K as slow as I could so I could enjoy the half

Moonlight666

Do we know when pick up time is at Jackson's school? When they had to leave 3.15 pick up time is 4?

JssLG317

VIP Member
Feel better!!! Everything in Duval county announced they were closing for today because of the weather. A tornado touched down not too far from where I live. Can’t wait to get home from work to see what kind of damage we have. Seeing a few different maintenance people on our Ring taking pictures.
Thank you!! Scary when they are close, I hope everything is ok and undamaged! Check out Reed Timmer, he’s an extreme meteorologist. Been following him for the better part of a decade when he was on Storm Chasers. I know he was in Texas the yesterday but I think he was in Florida today, I slept for a while and didn’t watch the live feed. He updates on X when there is severe weather around the country.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Does Buddy 1 refuse to be picked up by the nanny? These 2 are ultra lazy surely if they could they would have the nanny load Buddy #2 into a car and go do the pickup duty.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Tim succeeding? That will only happen if the podcast takes over and is more successful than Jenn's channel. Not gonna happen. He needs more than the possible 100K views ($1,000) per month he will get with a weekly podcast, and right now he is on "track" for less than that.

You do you. 😂

I hope we never hear of Nick again and he and his wife also fade into obscurity. What I dont want to see is Nick and Tim gaining popularity enough to get on ANY "media lists" as podcasters. 🤢
Well yeah, there’s that…

Reactions: 3

mjm9

VIP Member
Just my 1/2 cents worth here but if Timmy was truly running 3 miles then wouldn't the first 3 have been a 'piece of cake' for him? Or are we caught in another Tracker 'tale' being spun. Just saying......

also, thank you to all the tattlers for posting the pix from the race for those of us who don't have social media. :)
And how did Dim & Dum get identical finish times, with the splits being one second apart plus and minus?

A7E60C9C-28B9-47B9-9996-DE9427B4596A.jpeg
6848CB12-07EE-4004-A9AD-5C8EDD667EFC.jpeg

Reactions: 3

parkhopper

I am isolating with Covid right now so a lot of time in my hands.

I searched up a pretty popular YouTube family back in the day because I wondered what ever happened with them.

I found their update video pretty interesting. Obviously they are self made and have options to slow down now but one thing the Mom said really resonated and that was she can’t have a solid family as well as continue to maintain her life, marriage, kids etc. as someone who tries to do too much this really hit me (as well as being overworked and getting Covid is proof I am worn down).
I also found what they were saying about family channels interesting too- hopefully the trackers can re-evaluate things now that they have kids. I am sure they are stellar compared to most of the family channels but it must be a slippery slope.

Reactions: 2

rockatansky

This has set something off in my brain, and for that I apologise, but...

The Tim Tracker #159 MOTY Shite-Mom and the Holy Fail
The Tim Tracker #159 MOTY Shite-Mom's Life of "Oh shit, our channel's dyin'!"
The Tim Tracker #159 MOTY Shite-Mom's The Meaning of Life AKA Hutt Dawgs and Staycations
The Tim Tracker #159 MOTY Shite-Mom's And Now for Something You've Seen A Dozen Or More Times Already
The Tim Tracker #159 MOTY Shite-Mom's Scoffalot

Okay, I'm done.

Reactions: 2