The Tim Tracker #158 Will our budget get as tight as our pants?

When in January will Jenn fail at her "daily upload" goal for this month?

• Jan 3-6

Votes: 69 32.1%
  • Jan 7-13

Votes: 106 49.3%
  • Jan 14-20

Votes: 22 10.2%
  • Jan 28-31

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • She totally won't fail you guyz *fake laugh*

Votes: 16 7.4%
  • Jan 21-27

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must be getting really desperate. Photos from their last cruise posted on IG. You can tell how old they are by how much OG’s hair has grown. Tim’s soul needs a beach day! Jesus Christ. I think he meant to say ‘my asshole needs a bleach day’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think I already know the opening line of their new children’s book:

”Once upon a time, in a land far, far away, lived a troll named Quasimodo…”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
They *should* be doing this kind of stuff all the time but we know how lazy they are. How long until this drops off along with the daily uploads?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 15
They must be getting really desperate. Photos from their last cruise posted on IG. You can tell how old they are by how much OG’s hair has grown. Tim’s soul needs a beach day! Jesus Christ. I think he meant to say ‘my asshole needs a bleach day’ 🙄
Yea, I think the cruise leaves a week from Friday. He’s getting excited. These people are so bleeping predictable. I hope it’s 50 degrees and raining at Castaway Cay.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He shared the pictures to Instagram and Facebook. Must be desperate for engagement. Also, he looks 5 months pregnant here:
0686E234-10FC-44F9-808A-41BB438FDCD3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Hey Trackers, wanna know how you could keep doing alllll the staycations, trips, "family time" and dates you wanted without falling behind on uploading? Hiring an editor... just saying.

Although I don't understand how she had a problem sticking to an upload schedule even while going on all these vacations. 90% of the time she had a nanny there with them so she could easily pawn the kid off to do some work. You clearly don't understand the concept of a nanny Jennifer. Let your husband go out and do his "job", while the nanny does her "job" and you stay home and get yours done. Not doing it at night after the nanny has left so you don't have to take care of your children then either.

We all see how easy it is to do, she will never grasp that though, just continuing one with her woe is me mindset. At least now it's showing in the statistics of your failing channel.

Reactions: 28
He’s missing the salt air and the sea breezes? They live like an hour from the beach and neither of them work real jobs. Go to the beach if you miss it so much

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Book titles!

Are You My Nanny?
What's Your Name, Baby!
Adventures in Fort Pampers
Most People Have Jobs
Let's Talk About Sizes!
Are You Wearing Pants?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Some idiot stan chick commented "Jenn ate that last pic" and I immediately wanted to reply and say "not surprising, what doesn't she eat?" -- there is no way some other person won't respond with something, right? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
TLDR Recap: Same tit but with holiday flair

Longer Update: J4D and Dim's stans turned friends (Amanduh and Dick) pretty much took up a good part of last thread with inane social media posts that were sadly shut down and lame podcasts. We had the usual holiday flair Tracker style complete with Dudley Bojo opening all his presents montages before decorating the house with matchbox cars. Oh, and the house cannot be cleaned because it will drain their wealth away-not Jenn's appetite and FOMOing. As usual the Trackers make their usual lame goals that aren't going to be achieved like Jenn updating everyday in January.

Gif:
Jenn side view at the camera:
giphy.gif

Dim and Dick a podcasting:
giphy.gif

Amanduh addressing her followers and thinking she's Jenn:
giphy.gif

---
Book titles!

Are You My Nanny?
What's Your Name, Baby!
Adventures in Fort Pampers
Most People Have Jobs
Let's Talk About Sizes!
Are You Wearing Pants?!
No Pants Daddy would likely get banned.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Hey Trackers, wanna know how you could keep doing alllll the staycations, trips, "family time" and dates you wanted without falling behind on uploading? Hiring an editor... just saying.

Although I don't understand how she had a problem sticking to an upload schedule even while going on all these vacations. 90% of the time she had a nanny there with them so she could easily pawn the kid off to do some work. You clearly don't understand the concept of a nanny Jennifer. Let your husband go out and do his "job", while the nanny does her "job" and you stay home and get yours done. Not doing it at night after the nanny has left so you don't have to take care of your children then either.

We all see how easy it is to do, she will never grasp that though, just continuing one with her woe is me mindset. At least now it's showing in the statistics of your failing channel.
Dim should encourage what you suggest here. But he won’t. He’s chicken.

Reactions: 16
Based on the last voog, I’m thinking the Trackers got a very different phone call this year from their financial planner after going over their year-in-review.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Love the title!

I’m getting total financial freaking out vibes from them. I know, they’re not going to lose their home or have to get real jobs. But the ridiculous spending sprees seem to be coming to a close and I can’t wait.

I also feel like Tim finally mustered up the courage to confront Jenn about the lack of posting. Of course she had her excuse lined up that they did too many staycations 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think they spent a quarter or more of their savings this last year, year and a half, thinking they would make it back. That obviously didn't pan out and Dimmy got a look at the financials ahead of doing their taxes and freaked the duck out.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have a Disney Cruise planned on the Wish, the last week in February. Hopefully. that isn't one of their trips.

Reactions: 12
I am still skeptical that they'll actually slow down because the staycations have morphed into what the channel is besides bad vegan food.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.