The Tim Tracker #158 Will our budget get as tight as our pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL Jenn posted her home voog within the same hour. Why would she compete against the podcast? Thr FOMO. Oh Jenn... 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I think by not covering all the parks especially during the festive session it's damaged the channel more than they think, no one new is going to tune into the channel when it's just home vlogs, the only ones watching the home vlogs will be those that have known the channel for a while now, so they aren't attracting anybody by these home movies, an by the looks of it even the stans are getting bored

When you are in a oversaturated market then you need to stand out or people will watch a few secs, turn off an find someone else an if they are more exciting vloggers then they ain't going back to the slackers, an the slackers DO have something that stands out from the others, THE KIDS, they could have done everything to let people know how to navigate the parks with kids, how to book kid friendly things, what are the best things for the kids in the parks, where to rent strollers an where to park them during rides, kid friendly food places etc they basically had an amazing opportunity handed to them an because gin would rather dump them with a nannie so she can have date night 471829 an eat then they have well an truly fked themselves up, the channel could have tripled easily if they focused on Orlando with kids since most familys would probably tune in

• Heart
Reactions: 23
LOL Jenn posted her home voog within the same hour. Why would she compete against the podcast? Thr FOMO. Oh Jenn... 😅
They probably have a deal... Whoever gets the most views is right about what's better homevlog VS. Theme park contest. How stupid!
---
I think by not covering all the parks especially during the festive session it's damaged the channel more than they think, no one new is going to tune into the channel when it's just home vlogs, the only ones watching the home vlogs will be those that have known the channel for a while now, so they aren't attracting anybody by these home movies, an by the looks of it even the stans are getting bored

When you are in a oversaturated market then you need to stand out or people will watch a few secs, turn off an find someone else an if they are more exciting vloggers then they ain't going back to the slackers, an the slackers DO have something that stands out from the others, THE KIDS, they could have done everything to let people know how to navigate the parks with kids, how to book kid friendly things, what are the best things for the kids in the parks, where to rent strollers an where to park them during rides, kid friendly food places etc they basically had an amazing opportunity handed to them an because gin would rather dump them with a nannie so she can have date night 471829 an eat then they have well an truly fked themselves up, the channel could have tripled easily if they focused on Orlando with kids since most familys would probably tune in
Exactly. They probably would even draw new viewers

Reactions: 11
What's even the point of these staycations other than filling the hole in their souls with distractions? Because it sure as hell isn't informative for anyone watching. They don't even try new dishes or know how to explain what they're eating.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
WOW! Tim’s gotten fluffy!

DAB54E38-94AD-422F-91BE-E9198BF8CD3B.jpeg

---
What's even the point of these staycations other than filling the hole in their souls with distractions? Because it sure as hell isn't informative for anyone watching. They don't even try new dishes or know how to explain what they're eating.
As we have said in the past, TTT now is basically Bojo Family Home Movies.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
At this point they are just throwing tit onto the wall to see what sticks.

Looks like the cruise (or some other staycation) is indeed coming up. She needed to use up one of her vegan meals. Her pan looks to have gotten worse and looks like it's been through a crematory.

1704755989748.png

She was offended he didn't like it. He said it was cooked well, o_O but he didn't like the flavor. Duh, burnt pan is not typically a good flavor.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Why would you show your 903k subscribers that this is the nasty pan that you cook in? I thought you were set for life, Jenn?

And "We're leaving"--so another trip? Just in time for school to start.

Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 6.17.47 PM.png

This is the best look I've ever seen from Tim. I think it's because he doesn't understand a word J$ is saying, it could also be because he needs his wife to get off her fat ass and do something besides shovel food in her mouth.

Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 6.20.20 PM.png

Oh FFS the Christmas tree is still up and the front room is completely overrun with Hot Wheels tracks.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I’m not gonna watch the home vlog because I’m not going to give them my view but I am watching the podcast on YouTube and I really wish these two would not discuss pop culture because they get a lot of things wrong or have no clue and are asking people to leave the answers in the comments. Maybe they should bring Mike on as a fact checker for the podcast. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So J$ had to get a shot and because he was so brave they took him for ice cream....days later? Make it make sense to me. They really, really suck at parenting.

Jenn also tells us all that she was reading here about the birthday cake and she DID go to a place and priced out an awesome Hot Wheels cake but it was going to be $400, so they got him a Cars cake from Publix. You suck. You both, really, really, really suck.

Now we're making pizza...but we didn't have stuff for pizza, so were are making English muffin pizzas...but we didn't have mozzarella cheese, so we're using cheddar....now I'm going to go throw up. You both, really, really, really, really suck as parents.

• Haha
  • Wow
They’re going away soon? What happened to 31 vids lol. There is no way she is going to pre-edit

Reactions: 16
This is just my opinion: After watching several home vlogs it’s apparent that Jenn is abusive: mentally, emotionally, and likely financially. The cutting remarks she makes to Tim, her condescending tone, the way she’ll talk him out of doing anything. He walks on eggshells around her! Every purchase they make has been run through her and she gets a final say on a lot- an example being all that crap from Target in the video but she tells J it’s too expensive to get bike accessories. I was actually cheering him on when he glared at her when she claimed she was busy and couldn’t edit in a timely manner. I truly worry about those boys being around her. To me it’s obvious Tim is wanting to do some type of mental growth while his wife wants to remain forever 17.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
This is so boring it's hard to pay attention to, but something about he edits the podcast and it needs to be posted by 7:00 in the morning (spoiler, it wasn't) and then she goes on about how busy she is and is not sure when she can edit and then there's something mentioned about New Years resolutions (timely). Jen says, "I'm not trying to make excuses" Oh, but Jen, that's exactly what you are doing. That's what you always do. And even now, knowing that they are obviously aware that they need to make changes to get their views back up, she's still doing it and how he hasn't blown up at her is beyond me.

Reactions: 28
So you're telling me, a place like Orlando doesn't have numerous cake places where they could have priced around for a hot wheels cake? I call bs, she would have went to the first place, seen the price then thought nope, but spending hundreds on a overpriced picnic is perfectly ok for her

Even in my tit hole town I can think of at least 4 places I could price a cake at, yes they will be pricey, but not £400 pricy, averagely a designed birthday cake is going go between £80 to I'd say £200 depending on size, we got a frozen themed cake for my neice last year for £100 because she was daft on Olaf so it had him on the top an this year I think they have gotten her maybe a toy story one around the same price

Wow! Jenn just peed all over this voog & even did the ending. It’s her territory now. She is such a smug witch!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.