The Tim Tracker #158 Will our budget get as tight as our pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it has to do with an unmentioned phone call from their financial advisor… many weird choices have been made since…
I think it’s that combined with their piss poor planning ability. I’m sure most rooms have been sold out for a while now. People really plan for marathon weekend, I know, shocking! Knowing the Trackers, they decided to book something about a week ago.

I truly cannot imagine sleeping in my car and then running a 10k. I know if he stayed at home he would have been up late taking care of the kids and dealing with Jenn all night. But when you pick sleeping in your car over at your house, you need to rethink your life situation.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I know if he stayed at home he would have been up late taking care of the kids and dealing with Jenn all night. But when you pick sleeping in your car over at your house, you need to rethink your life situation.
I think that he needs to rethink his marriage situation

Reactions: 31
I think that he needs to rethink his marriage situation
I can’t think of any other reason why a guy would rather sleep in his car before running a 10k. It’s 30 mins from Lake Nona to EPCOT, at 2-3am probably less. It’s probably 10 mins from whatever campsite he’s parked in at The Fort. It makes absolutely no sense other than to escape the fam.

Reactions: 30
By the time they spend money on ridiculous backpacks, tumblers and the entry fee....how much will profit from these 2 vlogs?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So Jenn gets a room at the Waldorf to escape her family and Tim gets to sleep in his car. Sounds fair.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
So his wife can't guilt him into taking care of the kids in the morning making him late. This is the only way she is forced to get up and be a parent.
So they will stay on property numerous times for these two assholes to go to after hours ticketed events without their kids, but the ONE time it would be beneficial to stay at a monorail resort in a flexed suite or bungalow so she can bring the kids to see dad run, they don't. They are beyond stupid. How are people so blind to this???

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I’ll also mention, for the stans reading along, I get that people do camp in cars. My daughter has a Bronco (jealous,Jenn?) and we bought her the tent attachment thing because she’s into visiting National Parks and road tripping with friends. So, I get it, it’s a thing, but not for a 41 year old guy who is running a 10k in the morning. They’ve done some strange things and this might be on the top 10 list.

Reactions: 33
Can I just brag for a second? I just finished my virtual 5k. Unlike Dim, I don’t lie and profess to run 3 miles every day. I prefer walking at a 3.5 pace or riding the peloton. I hate running and always have. However, I got through my 1st mile at 12.8 mins, significantly better than the 21 mins per mile pace from my 1st runDisney event a few months ago. I got a Charlie horse halfway through but still kept all 3 miles under 15 mins. My husband checked on me and my mom group remembered I was doing this and sent me encouraging words. Jenn is truly pathetic that she couldn’t drag her ass outta bed early for one day to be supportive. But I’m sure she’ll wear that ugly backpack to make people think she also ran in the race. It’s going to replace our favorite rainbow bag.
.View attachment 2668780
CONGRATULATIONS! 🎈🎉🎊

I’m so proud of you!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
@CMDisney, are you open to potentially meet up in the DL area (hotel or DD) next week?

I have never met a fellow tattler.
Though I get the impression @Quasimodo lives very close to me.

Are there any other tattlers participating in the DL half marathon weekend?

Reactions: 9
So at goodwill dim found a personalized chair embroidered with the name Penelope. Which he pronounced “peen-a-lope”. Omg. 🙄🙄
I hate to say it, but that’s a joke from a movie 20 years ago, Club Dread. From same the guys who did Super Troopers.

Reactions: 9
In the new voog Gin comments how she doesn't like how the Loungefly backpacks look which is why she only has the one, and that one is one of least nice looking ones I've seen. There so many really cute and fun Loungefly, especially non Disney ones. I have had to cut myself off from the Robin Hood ones 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watching this shitfest expo voog.

Anyone catch the part where TrickyNicky and Jenn were powwowing about how some lady asked him if the items in the basket were his? They were so appalled at the idea of some person asking him this and saying how it's crazy there.

But let me guess - seeing as how TPD had photos of all the merch on his IG (and I doubt he bought it all), then I bet the person saw him taking phone pics of merch, standing around setting up shots, and wondered if he was going to actually BUY the items he was carrying around or just touch and hold all this tit for his stories and posts. This would make sense to me, and I would be tempted to ask the same if I had some item I really wanted and saw this guy "influencing" instead of taking his merch and buying it.

Reactions: 25
I bet Dim spends more time sleeping on the couch, Buddy's bed and heck maybe even Da Baby's crib, and now the Rivian than he does sleeping in his own bed next to the snoring greasy whale. Even on their last few trips including the fugly suite on the cruise and SoG they were sleeping in different beds. Must be hard being married to a leech who is adamant on staying suctioned to you. He deserves it for being the sorry ass that he is, but yeah, my soul would be desperate for anything from the beach to a lobotomy if I was married to someone like Ginn.

Reactions: 23
So I'm still confused, was the thrifting and picking up the bibs the same day? Because Tim had the same sweater on (again, seems like several days in a row) and Jen had the queen t-shirt on again.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.