Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SirHiss

Chatty Member
Dim at the beginning of the new voog, smh. You didn't win anything dude!! You finished a 10k, and kudos for that, but you sure as shit were not a top finisher.

Screenshot_20240107-175156_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

Southpaw33

VIP Member
He wore these shorts to run long distance??? 🤦‍♀️

Instagram.jpg

His hair. 😅 That front swoop part is now a few sweaty strands.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I like the commercial on her iPad - she should pay attention to it.
Screenshot 2024-01-03 at 4.00.35 PM.png

🎶 She's beauty and she's grace
She's got a really bloated face 🎶
Screenshot 2024-01-03 at 3.59.22 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-01-03 at 3.59.29 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I know if he stayed at home he would have been up late taking care of the kids and dealing with Jenn all night. But when you pick sleeping in your car over at your house, you need to rethink your life situation.
I think that he needs to rethink his marriage situation

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
What's that, Marie? Are you actually one of us...with your winky face and all?!? :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2677097
She's here. She's been here for a while. The last time I posted here saying come on over and play, you'll have fun...someone replied that she's already here :cool:. She posts often but not frequently, you might bump into her if you pay close enough attention.

It seems like everything is happening out of nowhere super fast.
1) purple boots with unicorns and rainbows
2) the pink sippy cup that’s made it’s way in at least one shot in the home vlogs
3) the purple girls windbreaker
idk man.. I know colors aren’t gender specific, and as long as Jackson is genuinely picking these things, I’ll shut up about it.
i just feel like these assholes are using their kid to make a point. It’s just so much at one time.

4) black Santa stickers, which I ABSOLUTELY LOVE that he has, and I will NEVER have a problem with. I also feel like Tim made it a point to show the stickers which I don’t like lol.
I really, truly do not believe that J$ is specifically picking out these items. They record every damn thing in their lives, they were recording in Target....yet we didn't see J$ pick out that jacket. That's why I'm hung up on it. I think this is Jenn pushing girl's stuff on him.....there, I said it out loud.

I'll also add---I do not think she's "making him trans". I do not think that's a real thing, despite what certain political figures put out there. :rolleyes: I think she is buying him girl's stuff because she didn't get the girl she wanted. She's coming more and more into the realization that she's not going to get the girl she wanted and she won't be buying all the girl stuff.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I think that he needs to rethink his marriage situation
I can’t think of any other reason why a guy would rather sleep in his car before running a 10k. It’s 30 mins from Lake Nona to EPCOT, at 2-3am probably less. It’s probably 10 mins from whatever campsite he’s parked in at The Fort. It makes absolutely no sense other than to escape the fam.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I thought I saw another comment where someone said they need to correct J from hitting/pushing them. Wonder if it was deleted? 🤔

More home voogs = more parenting advice Jenn will shadowban.
But this is exactly why Tim doesn't want home vlogs. He doesn't want the world to see that his 4 year old slaps him without Tim reacting at all. He doesn't want the world to see the nasty frying pan they cook all their meals in, how absolutely disgusting their home is, that their bedtime routine is absolute chaos. Tim knows he is better off walking around a resort or theme park saying, All in all, it was a fantastic day....fantastic because he left the chaos at home.

hcslacs

VIP Member
At this point they are just throwing shit onto the wall to see what sticks.

Looks like the cruise (or some other staycation) is indeed coming up. She needed to use up one of her vegan meals. Her pan looks to have gotten worse and looks like it's been through a crematory.

1704755989748.png

She was offended he didn't like it. He said it was cooked well, o_O but he didn't like the flavor. Duh, burnt pan is not typically a good flavor.

• Sick
  • Wow

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I’ve given up hope with these idiots saying vloggers have “courage” and calling them “heroes” all the time. How about recognizing people like those in the military? Fire/Police/EMS? Teachers? Doctors/Nurses? If you were to list courageous jobs, vloggers should be last in the list. It shouldn’t even be considered a job, it should be a hobby. Unless you were vlogging in a war zone or something like that, that might be considered courageous, but it would really depend on the entire situation. Theme park vloggers are not heroes or courageous. In any way, shape or form.

• Heart

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I am so tired of this bitch complaining about missing out on shit because of her kids. Her miracle kids that she could not have according to her lies. The kids she doesn’t actually do anything for.

• Heart

shaunnaj86

I remember someone mentioning the TikTok trend going on right now and thought of these for JennBo after seeing her say J$ would have loved the house lol. :

“I’m Jenn Tracker: of course I’m going to go out while my kids are with a nanny and then say they would have loved it”.

“Im Jenn Tracker: of course I want to buy an open air golf cart to drive even though I’m “scared” to drive an actual car”.

“I’m Jenn tracker: of course I only cook dishes with rice and noodles because my husband hates them”.

• Haha
  • Heart

merann109

my birthday is tomorrow, and they scheduled a live? i’ll consider that my gift to us all, you’re welcome, unwell three 🤪

(seriously, the wheels are FALLING OFF and i love it)

court2022

Chatty Member
I’m glad Tim got to have an Adventure - it looked a lot of fun actually. I know he’s insufferable, but I quite liked that voog.
He got to do something for HIM. And I still think he's a tool, but it's good to see him doing something he wants to do and something that is just for him. Not what his usleess wife wants to do or having to take care of the kids because his useless wife won't.

2020planner

VIP Member
This is the best look I've ever seen from Tim. I think it's because he doesn't understand a word J$ is saying, it could also be because he needs his wife to get off her fat ass and do something besides shovel food in her mouth.

View attachment 2676942

Oh FFS the Christmas tree is still up and the front room is completely overrun with Hot Wheels tracks.
:ROFLMAO: In the spirit of hoping Tim wakes up for the sake of his own flesh and blood, I've changed my pic to his pissed off look he's giving Jenn that you've shared with us!

• Haha
  • Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
J$ slapped the shit out of Dim and he nothing!! WTF?
I have so much to say about those few seconds...and Tim was being a bit of an asshole basically dictating how J$ should be playing with the toy. But if J$ knee jerk reaction was to slap Tim the way he did, how do you think J$ reacts with Da Baby gets in his way? It was Da Baby's toy, it's not J$ toy. They need to start parenting that kid, regardless of his developmental delays, diagnoses or lack thereof.

AND JENN LEFT IT IN THE VIDEO!!!

• Heart
  • Angry

Quasimodo

VIP Member
No, not a live stream, and it was cut out. She just talked about it happening while fighting back tears.
She also said she get talking to a camera might be weird or something like that
I feel like I’m missing something- this grown woman nearly cried over getting a middle finger? Molly you might also want to avoid public transit, driving, bratty tweens and teenagers, walking down the street past dudes on drugs, etc, and you don’t even have to be filming to get the finger! Good grief, of all the problems in the world to cry about. I need these vloggers to maybe just maybe think outside themselves for one second and think, “is this really a tragedy? Will my feelings go away with some crappy Starfucks coffee? Should I write about this in my diary instead?”

I’m just happy if it get a middle finger from someone and not spit on or physically assaulted. Public transit and walking around in the city has desensitized me. 😆😅

• Heart
  • Sick
Just left the Magic Kingdom cheering for friends running the marathon. So many parents with their tiny humans cheering for their runner. Gin is a worthless potato

• Heart