The Tim Tracker #158 Will our budget get as tight as our pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot 2024-01-04 at 1.33.54 PM.png

"my first ever RunDisney race"
"I'll be running"
"I'm so excited"

and then

"our bib"
"our race shirt"

🥴

Yeah, that children's book is gonna be great!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I wish they would look up the definition of chaotic. That all seemed pretty well organized to me. I guess anytime they have to actually get off the couch and do something that's just chaos.

Reactions: 17
I'm sure they're paying Rose/Rosie extra to have a slumber party with her :sick: and that's IF he's actually sleeping in the Rivian. I still call BS on that. I suspect they are having a staycation at the fort but aren't filming it because they've gotten a lot of comments about their constant trip to the fort as of late.
Well…..
IF they are staying at the Fort she has no excuses whatsoever not to supporting Tim at his race!
There are plenty of busses available to take her (and the boys) to the race areas and finish line.
(Though there is walking involved.)
The race starts at 5:30 am.
I don’t see her getting up that early.
(she would have to catch a 4:30 am bus)
Which involves caring about Tim and planning.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Amanduh is the dumbest person alive for letting them "borrow" her Nintendo Switch. Why didn't they just buy one? It's relatively cheap compared to all the other crap they buy. And don't give me "they wanted to see if Jackson would like it first" because we all know they don't research jack tit.

I don't usually wish financial ruin on people but I want these two to go broke ASAP. They don't appreciate or deserve anything they have. They make me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Probably unpopular but I don’t mind Amanda calling herself out letting everyone know she’s besties with the Trackers. I guess I just find it so annoying that Tim and Jen say that stupid “we’re here with friends” bs but then don’t show them. We all know that Amanda is not camera shy (and Mike didn’t seem like it either) so it’s obvious the Trackers are the ones who don’t want anyone else on camera with them. I realize there’s some strange exception for Adam and Nick, and I can’t figure that one out. I assume it’s because they feel there’s something in it for them.
ALWAYS the angle!😠

Reactions: 4
News flash Ginn, you're 40 years old. It's time to grow up. It's time to be a mother and a wife. It's time to put someone before yourself. If my husband was running in a 10k and was excited about it, I'd be excited too! I'd get up and support him even if it was early as hell. Who cares? It's because I truly love my husband. I really think Ginn doesn't love anyone but herself and doesn't know how to be selfless. What a sad life she lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Well…..
IF they are staying at the Fort she has no excuses whatsoever not to supporting Tim at his race!
There are plenty of busses available to take her (and the boys) to the race areas and finish line.
(Though there is walking involved.)
The race starts at 5:30 am.
I don’t see her getting up that early.
(she would have to catch a 4:30 am bus)
Which involves caring about Tim and planning.
Two things which she just cannot do.

Amanduh is the dumbest person alive for letting them "borrow" her Nintendo Switch. Why didn't they just buy one? It's relatively cheap compared to all the other crap they buy. And don't give me "they wanted to see if Jackson would like it first" because we all know they don't research jack tit.

I don't usually wish financial ruin on people but I want these two to go broke ASAP. They don't appreciate or deserve anything they have. They make me sick.
I halfway suspect that the switch belonged to the employee and not Amanduh and she ordered him to let J$ borrow it. Hell, the employee could even be the friend that likes cars like J$. He used to really be into detailing cars before the cat's Tiktok and Amanduh's Etsy supposedly took off. And speaking of Amanduh waiting for her to rope the Trackers into D&D. I can't wait to see their angle on nerd culture :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Can someone give me a good reason why Ginn is in this voog?
---
Two things which she just cannot do.

I halfway suspect that the switch belonged to the employee and not Amanduh and she ordered him to let J$ borrow it. Hell, the employee could even be the friend that likes cars like J$. He used to really be into detailing cars before the cat's Tiktok and Amanduh's Etsy supposedly took off. And speaking of Amanduh waiting for her to rope the Trackers into D&D. I can't wait to see their angle on nerd culture :rolleyes:
But Amanda said in the comments of a vlog that Jackson can borrow their switch. So of course it was hers.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Can I just brag for a second? I just finished my virtual 5k. Unlike Dim, I don’t lie and profess to run 3 miles every day. I prefer walking at a 3.5 pace or riding the peloton. I hate running and always have. However, I got through my 1st mile at 12.8 mins, significantly better than the 21 mins per mile pace from my 1st runDisney event a few months ago. I got a Charlie horse halfway through but still kept all 3 miles under 15 mins. My husband checked on me and my mom group remembered I was doing this and sent me encouraging words. Jenn is truly pathetic that she couldn’t drag her ass outta bed early for one day to be supportive. But I’m sure she’ll wear that ugly backpack to make people think she also ran in the race. It’s going to replace our favorite rainbow bag.
IMG_1205.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Oh yeah, that $145 backpack is truly fugly. It'll fit right in at the Tracker household. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think it has to do with an unmentioned phone call from their financial advisor… many weird choices have been made since…
So Madoff has been showing them set for life financial statements but missed a monthly payout of their earnings. Sounds about right

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.