The Tim Tracker #158 Will our budget get as tight as our pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are plenty of ways to improve a child’s hand eye coordination without a video game. That child gets too much screen time as it is. They have ignored every red flag he has- especially his speech. A damn video game for a 4 yr is certainly not going to help his speech or social skills.
They have already ruined him in so many ways- why not f him up more with video games.
I grew up with all sorts of arts an crafts especially things like playdoh/clay an I'd say my hand an eye coordination is great, I also had things like rollerblades, skateboards, poka stick, bike an those ring things with the ball in the middle for balance an coordination, so there's definitely more than enough out there to help a kid, I was in my 20s before I got my very first console, an while they can be good I do agree that he already gets way more screen time than a child should an they won't ever limit it because they just want whatever will keep him quiet

It's sad but the best way to help a kid with all these things is to actually sit down an spend time with them which they never do, they have a huge backyard so why not go out back an throw a ball back an forth, or sit down an make things with playdoh, get a colouring book an help him colour in the lines, put a huge ass old sheet in the garden an go paint, all these things not only get you involved with your kid but they help as well with so much

It's sad when you see kids just get handed a screen to keep them quiet an out the way, my cousin was allowed a iPad from toddler age an allowed to watch it for however long he wanted, he even sat at my bros wedding when he was 8 glued to it the entire way through the service an meal, hes practically mute because he's got 0 social skills because all he does is watch the damn thing, you can't ask him anything because theres no response from him, it's ridiculous an one of the reasons we give toys to my niece before screens, I'd rather freeze my absolute arse off throwing snowballs than sit an watch a cartoon

Reactions: 15
Honestly, if they want to be friends with a nutjob like Amanduh I say let them. You'd think they'd actually care about the safety of their kids with some of these randos they bring into their lives but they don't as seen in Buddy Learns a Lesson: Stoves Are Bad.
Don't forget the sequel How to leave your child sleeping alone in a van with a perfect stranger while mom and dad are off galavanting around (I'm still work shopping the title)

All kids are different. Mine had an IEP for reading until she discovered Roblox and is now at the top of her class in reading and writing, testing far above the level they are expected to be at at the end of the school year.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yo I don't care if they release two voogs a day for the rest of their lives, these people are F-U-C-K fucked! The days of Roy O. Disney suites and Aulani trips are things of the distant past

1704374881942.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If Jenn’s grand plan to rake in the money is to release a voog everyday and the content is as bad as the last, she doesn’t understand quantity vs quality. She is grasping at ideas. We are only a few days in and she puts out a really bad Goodwill voog. These morons don’t even know about thrifting because they are so out of touch with value and the prices of things. They just threw the words “theme park stuff” in the title to grab the theme park viewers. There was no theme park stuff. This is going to be a rough month and she will burn out of ideas and “work.”

Reactions: 26
If Jackson was out of school lets say starting 22 Dec and went back to school 2 Jan. Did they just stay home the entire week? It would have been prime time to take the kids to Lego Land.

Were they too cheap to spend money on the kids during that week as $5 is too expensive?

Did not want to deal with the 5000 other people whose kids were out of school that week taking also their kids to Lego Land?

Yet they went to Disney holiday events multiple days that was geared toward adults and older kids (even though they could have brought Jackson and Oliver) that probably had more people than Lego Land ever had during the same time period (meaning the whole month of Dec not just 22 Dec - 1 Jan).

Jackson would have loved even the 90's themed soda shop. Nope, if I remember correctly they left Oliver with babysitter du jour and Jackson was at school.

They just don't make sense.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
If Jackson was out of school lets say starting 22 Dec and went back to school 2 Jan. Did they just stay home the entire week? It would have been prime time to take the kids to Lego Land.
Looking at the school calendar, school resumes on the 9th, so he hasn't been back to school yet. The last day of school was the 22nd. I could name 40 things off the top of my head that J$ would have loved doing with his family while he was out of school. The Bojos did none of them.

There is another holiday (MLK Day) on the 15th, I think they are doing the Friday-Monday cruise then.

Reactions: 13
I remember when Lynn was the Nanny/Teacher, J$ was doing all types of things that would help his hand/eye coordination, as well as fine and gross motor skills. Her influence is sorely missed. Thank goodness that he is in school because at least SOMEONE is talking to him without a camera in his face. I remember watching a voog when J$ was like 2 years old and he was riding a scooter around the house like nobody’s business. I remember thinking that this kid was going to be really athletic because he had such good coordination for a little guy. Just goes to show how much parenting plays a part in children thriving. Hey Trackers, if you play with your kid without cameras around once in a while, he will thrive again. Giving him yet another screen will do more harm than good.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
My kiddo has been doing great with his hand-eye coordination since he's had a Switch. It's Xmas break so we've been way too lenient on screen time especially since his friends are all out of town and the mr and I have been sick, I feel like a bad mom haha. During school he mostly only plays on weekends, but everything in school is on iPads now. He dislikes reading which breaks my heart.

At that age though a Switch? We didn't get one until my son was about 8. He had an old iPad to occasionally watch things and play educational games with when he was J$'s age.
He’ll break the switch before it has time to do any damage or assistance. My 7 yr old just got one for Christmas this year, before that he had one of our old iPads that had a few games, abc mouse and kids yt. Luckily at the moment I don’t have to do limits yet. He’ll play a round of something in a game and then goes to shoot pucks or play knee hockey or Lego or art. I’m sure that could change tomorrow, but he’d rather be doing something. My 15 yr old in the other hand is constantly on a game system. The switch seems like it’s so fragile. For a kid who just throws everything, that’s the last thing I’d give him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
He’ll break the switch before it has time to do any damage or assistance. My 7 yr old just got one for Christmas this year, before that he had one of our old iPads that had a few games, abc mouse and kids yt. The switch seems like it’s so fragile. For a kid who just throws everything, that’s the last thing I’d give him.
My 8 year old niece is obsessed with Minecraft and Pokemon and Untitled Goose Game, so we got her a Switch for Christmas last year when she was 7. It was broken within two months. I think the right sort of videogames can be amazing for helping young children learn and advance, but only if limited and supervised. We all know they're not limiting or supervising anything with J, so sorry Amanda, your Switch is coming back broken, if it comes back at all.

Reactions: 10
🚨 Breaking News 🚨 if y'all don't normally go to Woo's thread or channel.

Jenn is going to flip the duck out when she sees this. :ROFLMAO: Will Tim buy this for her for Valentine's Day?

1704381267223.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I wonder if the Trackers will try to screw Nick out of revenue from the podcast. I know I wouldn’t trust the Trackers to give me 50% of earnings. The channel was made by Tim. Wouldn’t they have to pay all taxes on the revenue they make from the channel? Nick is probably doing it for free so he can sit next to Tim for an hour.
I had wondered about this too. Also, not sure how IP for YT but I did wonder if having it on Dim's channel would mess with what IP rights (if any) Dick has to it. Clearly, it was well thought out...but that's what you get when you get a business degree from Jesus and Tongues University.
---
🚨 Breaking News 🚨 if y'all don't normally go to Woo's thread or channel.

Jenn is going to flip the duck out when she sees this. :ROFLMAO: Will Tim buy this for her for Valentine's Day?

View attachment 2667846
But it's not a six seater.

Speaking of: Mommy's Wild Ride would be another good book title.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Clearly going thrift shopping while their miracle children are at home being tended to is more important content to film than the boat loads of views they'd make if they actually took their children to a children's theme park. They literally cannot stand being around their children any more than they have to and it clearly shows every time they go out to film something on a day J$ is off school, or during the day without da baby.

Also, if I were Tim and Jenn continued to make me foods for dinner with rice and noodles and spice knowing full well I dislike them or can't tolerate them, while omitting paprika because SHE doesn't like it, I'd flip my lid. The selfishness of this woman just grows each day. Including saying OMG $800 for a balloon arch for my 1st miracle child, heck no, that's so expensive... but a thousand dollars for me to spend three days away from my children at a fancy hotel getting spas services and room service, sign me up!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I know, I'm going to come across as a TPD stan again, but I really have to give TPD some credit, his coverage of the expo/merch and so far the 5k has been really good on his instagram page. Meanwhile, Tim is 1000% missing out on getting some new viewers who are interested in Run Disney events and specially Run Disney events for new runners or non runners. Complete radio silence from Tim on the race tomorrow.

I know this makes me a terrible person, but I really hope he gets swept and then we can see what kind of spin the editor extraordinaire puts on it.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I know this makes me a terrible person, but I really hope he gets swept and then we can see what kind of spin the editor extraordinaire puts on it.
Doesn't make you a terrible person, we're all thinking it, too. 😂

I so hope Tim gets swept! I don’t wish a bad injury upon him. Just in general, that he can’t keep up. I have a feeling he’ll be able to do it though.

So he’s sleeping in the Rivian tonight? Where at the Fort? Is that allowed?

And more importantly, who is babysitting Jenn?

• Haha
I know, I'm going to come across as a TPD stan again, but I really have to give TPD some credit, his coverage of the expo/merch and so far the 5k has been really good on his instagram page. Meanwhile, Tim is 1000% missing out on getting some new viewers who are interested in Run Disney events and specially Run Disney events for new runners or non runners. Complete radio silence from Tim on the race tomorrow.

TPD is doing the Dopey Challenge too, which I think it pretty respectable. I might actually follow his IG posts because a Run Disney event is something I've always wanted to do, I've just not really kept up with running since moving to FL.

Tim's doing the 10k, which is also pretty huge for someone who absolutely isn't a runner (Tim is not a runner). I'm going to bet that he barely runs it, and just stays riiiiight in front of the sweepers, because he's going to be hamming it up for all the character stops and filming all the scenery.

If TPD is going to capture the race on a GoPro or something, ten bucks say Jenn "borrows" his footage, especially if Tim gets swept.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.