The Tim Tracker #158 Will our budget get as tight as our pants?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I just put the vlog on and I cannot believe she went to target looking that bad. She reminded me of the nerd girl at the end of Better off Dead with her hair all over like that. Damn Jenn have some freaking pride. I mean yeah I don’t always look stellar when I make a store run but I brush my hair and at least try to look decent. She looks like she just rolled out of bed and left

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Are we sure Tim hasn’t relapsed? He looks terrible.

also, in addition to being afraid of Jenn, it seems like he’s on the path being afraid of Jackson.

When Jenn was saying they can look into GM buying shelves for the hot wheel and put them in his “play area” Tim says that Jackson wants them downstairs. Ummm excuse me?!? Who’s the parent and who is the child?

Jackson is already hitting him, how much longer before those swipes turn into kicks and punches and “I hate you”

P.S- I think Jenn will have a literal meltdown if Jackson said that 🤭🤭🤭

• Sick
Reactions: 20
They went with the cheapest Cars cake you could get at Publix. That is her way of saving. Get something cheap for the kids spend on herself. At least it seemed like OG liked it. Next year, I'm sure they'll be pushing a Mario cake :rolleyes:
Also wasn't she talking about the price of birthday cakes while Buddy was there (I was half-paying attention since I got bored out of my mind)? Kids take in more than idiot parents like her give them credit for. Just weird to talk about how you didn't want to buy him a $400 cake so you bought the Publix one instead in front of him. Maybe that's her stupid bleeping way of "teaching" him about money. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Why does Tim look like he ran a marathon, took care of 3 kids, played with his man friend, washed dishes, fed one kid formula with a spoon, chased the other kid all over the house, slipped on a hot wheel, beat up on by one kid, got two kids ready for bed, put two kids to bed, made 4 trips to Publix in two days, a trip to target, filmed a podcast and did his scheduled weekly night of sexy time with the wife.
Jenn looks like she woke up from a full nights sleep, had coffee waiting, had a 3 course hot breakfast handed her baby off to the nanny so that she can be driven around town.

oh, wait….

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Also wasn't she talking about the price of birthday cakes while Buddy was there (I was half-paying attention since I got bored out of my mind)? Kids take in more than idiot parents like her give them credit for. Just weird to talk about how you didn't want to buy him a $400 cake so you bought the Publix one instead in front of him. Maybe that's her stupid bleeping way of "teaching" him about money. 🙄
Speaking of teaching him about money didn't Grandma buy him a piggy bank at one point? Guess they never used that. Why have a piggy bank when you can have a moldy lemon pig?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Again, the general estimate of what YouTube pays is 0.01 to 0.03 per view. If they are getting 2 million views a month, assuming they are on the low side of the per view count that’s still 20k in revenue a month at least. I’m guessing they can survive on that, even with the lavish cruises etc.
20k a month is roughly $250,000/year and at the risk of sounding like a complete snob, that is not a lot of money. Then after taxes, health insurance and retirement/investments it’s much, much less. If they are only making $250k, they should be shitting bricks right now…and maybe that’s what we are seeing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
20k a month is roughly $250,000/year and at the risk of sounding like a complete snob, that is not a lot of money. Then after taxes, health insurance and retirement/investments it’s much, much less. If they are only making $250k, they should be shitting bricks right now…and maybe that’s what we are seeing.
Especially with inflation for a household of four that's not great. If it was just the two of them it would be one thing.

Reactions: 15
BUT YOU GUYZZZZZ SHE HAS 79 LOADS OF LAUNDRY TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is it with this witch and laundry? And why do they look like they never do laundry anyway? Laundry is like the easiest bleeping chore. She even complains about having to load and unload the dishwasher. She seriously is so resistant to being a functioning adult.

Meanwhile Dim's like "yeah" and looks like he's 3 sheets to the wind with apathy.

View attachment 2677111
View attachment 2677112
Not only does he look like a homeless sickly man- he looks stabby.

• Haha
The Hot Wheels cake excuse is ridiculous. I know because I'm currently planning a Hot Wheels party for my son. Sure, there are super expensive ones that we aren't considering. But Wal-mart has Hot Wheels cakes. My local grocery store (not a Publix but I'm sure they could do it too) can put on any image you print out by scanning it and then making the edible image. That's what we are doing.
My guess is they waited until the last minute and didn't have time to look around and that's why they were stuck with the Cars cake.
As long as there's no copyright infringement. I can get fired and get a 5 digit fine for putting a copyright picture from the internet on a cake.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Well, you would too if you lived with Jenn.
---
As long as there's no copyright infringement. I can get fired and get a 5 digit fine for putting a copyright picture from the internet on a cake.
I'm sure Auntie Amanduh probably knows a possible fellow copyright ignorer who'd be willing to make a cake with any property.
---
New year's cake already found at $35. The actual Mario cake comes with cupcakes and is $80 so that will be way too 'spensive for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m actually surprised the mods haven’t shut this down. They had recently been deleting any anti Jenn comments.
My money is on the mods not paying attention because they blocked and removed the anti-Jen trouble makers. I was wondering why my FB feed wasn't blowing up with the posts....but then I searched and realized after my last anti-Jen comments were deleted, I am no longer a member of the group and can't even see it on FB.

• Wow
  • Sad
I also wonder if they are pushing this gamer boy who loves Mario bit for Epic Universe’s big opening next year? There’s always something shady going on with the Bojos.

Reactions: 23
I also wonder if they are pushing this gamer boy who loves Mario bit for Epic Universe’s big opening next year? There’s always something shady going on with the Bojos.
That was what I was thinking as well. Like why play just Mario games when the kid is big into Hot Wheels?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Again, the general estimate of what YouTube pays is 0.01 to 0.03 per view. If they are getting 2 million views a month, assuming they are on the low side of the per view count that’s still 20k in revenue a month at least. I’m guessing they can survive on that, even with the lavish cruises etc.
That's not including the amount YouTube takes before the creator gets paid so subtract about 45% of that and you'd be closer to $11,000, if they were to get the highest CPM for their videos. Which they're definitely not getting. And add the amount they should be withholding for taxes. And whatever they're paying for health insurance. They're making good money but it's not anywhere near the wealth they're trying to make it seem. They're set for now, provided nothing ever changes and every single thing about how they make money stays the same.

Reactions: 13
So I’m watching todays blog, Tim is loading the car with the bags, the witch is talking nonsense instead of at least putting the kids in the car while Tim loads.
Jesus she’s useless!

Tim, there’s nothing cute or funny about Jackson taking over Oliver’s toys. He’s
Of course it is fine to share and teach sharing but to “take over” nah. That was a parenting fail, and a teaching moment. Not teaching Jackson that it’s ok to take over others things.

Why does Jenn think by going into Jackson’s room he might wake up, but Tim the one that actually knows the kid says Jackson won’t wake up even if you went in there dancing and singing 😩

she’s AWFUL

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
That's not including the amount YouTube takes before the creator gets paid so subtract about 45% of that and you'd be closer to $11,000, if they were to get the highest CPM for their videos. Which they're definitely not getting. And add the amount they should be withholding for taxes. And whatever they're paying for health insurance. They're making good money but it's not anywhere near the wealth they're trying to make it seem. They're set for now, provided nothing ever changes and every single thing about how they make money stays the same.
And with two kids under 5, their expenses will increase exponentially. Right now Da Baby has full time childcare and J$ has probably $10-$12k preschool. That turns into $15k elementary, $20k middle, $25k high school times two. Plus sports, clubs, school trips, activities…private school is no joke. Then there’s the keeping up with the Joneses bit that the Bojos will excel at. Been there, done that and two in college is also no joke…no matter how much you save, there are more expenses every damn day.

They suck, and it’s only going to get worse.

Reactions: 18
So I’m watching todays blog, Tim is loading the car with the bags, the witch is talking nonsense instead of at least putting the kids in the car while Tim loads.
Jesus she’s useless!

Tim, there’s nothing cute or funny about Jackson taking over Oliver’s toys. He’s
Of course it is fine to share and teach sharing but to “take over” nah. That was a parenting fail, and a teaching moment. Not teaching Jackson that it’s ok to take over others things.

Why does Jenn think by going into Jackson’s room he might wake up, but Tim the one that actually knows the kid says Jackson won’t wake up even if you went in there dancing and singing 😩

she’s AWFUL
To add to this it really bothered me when she was showing the tit she cooked in her crematory pan and the panned out to Dim on the complete other side of the table who is actually attempting to feed their malnourished baby and dealing with OG Buddy. I still don't get why they aren't having buddy eat with them and eat what theya re having. And if you guyzzz want to budget you shouldn't buy that box crap that pretty much everyone hates but Jenn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Wait a minute! Hold the phone!
Jenn asks Buddy who is winning, and then asks him even louder if Jackson or daddy (🤢) is winning and Tim says they are playing together!

is that growth i am smelling? Is Tim reading comments and realizing his gotta be first attitude is detrimental to the boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's here. She's been here for a while. The last time I posted here saying come on over and play, you'll have fun...someone replied that she's already here :cool:. She posts often but not frequently, you might bump into her if you pay close enough attention.
Ahhh..got it. I'm picking up what you're putting down. ;)
---
Join the club, Tim! We're all stabby in here toward your succubus wife. You'll fit right in. Give us all the dirt! :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.