Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Looks like Jenn isn’t moderating comments for the podcast because if she was, this would have been deleted quick:
B9040B8F-1129-4135-85D9-6A9D7F9E5C48.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

bten1989

VIP Member
Guys! Guys! Guys! It’s happening!!! These twats have been stuck at 904k subs for months on end and I just found that instead of their typical bump up they bumped DOWN to 903k!!! T&J, no one cares about your awful content anymore, time to start looking for real jobs assholes!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Amanda was such a thoughtful gift to us Tattlers. Might be the best thing I got this Christmas.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I'm not surprised two adults who also hyperfixate like it's going out of style also encourage their kid to hyperfixate until his parents' hyperfixation of his hyperfixation will make him sick of Hot Wheels.

The Tim Tracker #158: Too Many Tracks? That Tracks.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I cannot imagine being at my job, feeding the baby that I am taking care of and having BOTH parents in the same room as me, watching, video recording and goofing around. I would go off. What a bunch of losers.

And Jenn has to wait for Rosie to get there to get more presentable? How in the world do other moms manage to get ready every single day with 2, 3, 4 kids and no hired help? What a useless piece of shit.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

hcslacs

VIP Member
The other day I realized I was subscribed. Must’ve accidentally clicked the button one day, so I unsubscribed. I hope I was the one to drop them below 904k. 😊

• Haha
  • Heart

Cocobean9

VIP Member
I don't want to recap because they annoy the hell out of me. My hope for 2024 is that Jackson gets diagnosed and treated properly for any issues he may have and for Oliver to be fed the proper nutrition and to get the attention he deserves. And for Oliver to skip crawling and go straight to walking to sabotage what ever cruise they have booked for the baby dash nonsense

• Heart

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Tim cried at the Barbie movie… that’s all I got folks. He cried during Barbie & he’s starting a podcast with his boyfriend.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Let's see since the last thread the Trackers didn't show the holiday activities going on in Orlando except for going to the fort for the millionth time and hanging out with their stalker at that soda shop. There were a couple home vlogs thrown in there were they ate burnt vegetables and continued on turning their eldest into a wannabe Dudley Dursley. Probably the biggest highlight of last thread was the growing appearance of their stalker who is actually a crazy cat lady (seriously, she and her fiancee are living off of stickers and their cat's Tiktok). All I can say is poor Potato. Bonus highlight was Dim's diaper. He made sure that we saw his underwear later on to clarify the issue

Giph Review:

Dim:

Jenn and her stan:
giphy.gif

OG Buddy opening up his gifts. I know, I know, it's used all the time but tis the season
giphy.gif

Amanduh because she provided the last thread with so much entertainment she needs her own gif.
giphy.gif

And resubmitting this one since it was sort of late last thread: TTT 157: All About AmanDUH

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
I wasn't aware that locking down all your socials was a great marketing strategy for your online business. Learn something new every day.

• Haha

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
As a parent it is up to you to protect your kids and set boundaries for others to respect.
I don’t think they go without Jackson because too many people ask for pics. If this was the case, you just keep walking and tell people you are there with your kid, sorry no pics.
I do believe they don’t bring him because they are selfish and want to do what they want. They want to have their fun and eat their food and they do not want to consider the needs of the children, because, well, that isn’t fun. This is true for everyday basic things, such as Target or going to a fast food place.

It sucks that they still do not consider the needs of their children at this point. Taking so many vacations mid-week is ridiculous. Go on the weekends! The excuse that it was already booked is bogus. They had time to reschedule.

The answer to why they do anything is because it suits them. They suck as parents.

• Sad

court2022

Chatty Member
Homegirl is talking a mile a minute in this vlog and is manic.
IMG_3143.jpg

They're so fucking nasty.

IMG_3145.jpg
IMG_3144.jpg

IMG_3146.jpg

---
Ginn is reading off J$'s 12 goals for 2024 (which is so odd to be telling thousands of strangers but this is Ginn and Dim we're talking about) and he said he wants to go on the Starcruiser and Ginn says "we'll have to figure that one out". How about just telling your kid that it closed down and to pick another fun goal or suggest other things to do? They're such idiots.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35