The Tim Tracker #157 Where. Is. The. Baby??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want to recap because they annoy the hell out of me. My hope for 2024 is that Jackson gets diagnosed and treated properly for any issues he may have and for Oliver to be fed the proper nutrition and to get the attention he deserves. And for Oliver to skip crawling and go straight to walking to sabotage what ever cruise they have booked for the baby dash nonsense

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Recap:
* Christmas parties and events!! (not for the Buddies)

*food, all the food!! (again not for the Buddies)

*it's tick tock crazy stalker o'clock

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Let's see since the last thread the Trackers didn't show the holiday activities going on in Orlando except for going to the fort for the millionth time and hanging out with their stalker at that soda shop. There were a couple home vlogs thrown in there were they ate burnt vegetables and continued on turning their eldest into a wannabe Dudley Dursley. Probably the biggest highlight of last thread was the growing appearance of their stalker who is actually a crazy cat lady (seriously, she and her fiancee are living off of stickers and their cat's Tiktok). All I can say is poor Potato. Bonus highlight was Dim's diaper. He made sure that we saw his underwear later on to clarify the issue

Giph Review:

Dim:

Jenn and her stan:
giphy.gif

OG Buddy opening up his gifts. I know, I know, it's used all the time but tis the season
giphy.gif

Amanduh because she provided the last thread with so much entertainment she needs her own gif.
giphy.gif

And resubmitting this one since it was sort of late last thread: TTT 157: All About AmanDUH

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Watching the Xmas Eve home voog and Oliver is adorable. He crawls like an Army Man and isn’t afraid to get his hands dirty. I have high hopes for that
little guy. Now to the cookies - what is that on the lower left? Candy cane looks like a 🍆
IMG_3789.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Watching the Xmas Eve home voog and Oliver is adorable. He crawls like an Army Man and isn’t afraid to get his hands dirty. I have high hopes for that
little guy. Now to the cookies - what is that on the lower left? Candy cane looks like a 🍆View attachment 2651495
I get they had the kids decorating cookies-which I was actually shocked about-but they did not need to show the finished product on camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How does she manage to get videos out the week of Xmas and Xmas eve, but hardly any for months before? Shouldn’t the week before Xmas be your busiest as a mother? Make it make sense! I could give her a pass for missing vids around Xmas, but hardly any early in December? It’s just mind boggling…

Reactions: 27
Some future sponsors:
Alt Right Haircuts
1-800-I'm-In the Closet chat with hot single people with booty butts who aren't
Degrees at Hypo-Christian University! You too can have a useless piece of paper
Hot Duggg

Seriously, who is the targeted audience for that? I doubt Dim will be able to keep up his clean dad act uncut and unaired. And Nick is such a tool. Again, it's the podcast no one wanted.

Ugh, and speaking of Dick you probably could create a 1930-ish screwball comedy with the Trackers, AmanDUH, and Dick, with the love rectangle from hell. It could also easily be a horror movie.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I think the podcast was Jenn’s idea. This way, she never has to be home alone with the kids. Tim can always be at home working, either making home vlogs or going upstairs with Nick to record the podcast. If they record it while the baby is sleeping, then Jenn really never has to deal with him on her own. Tim can finish recording and then go get Jackson from school. It’s the perfect way for her to never have to be in charge of the kids, and to also potentially have even less work to do if Tim is editing the podcasts.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Jenn can get videos out during a stay-at-home holiday week because she would rather edit than take care of her kids.

When the nanny is there, then she would rather go gallivanting with Tim.

Reactions: 23
Came here as soon as I saw this to see if anyone had shared it yet. Reeks of desperation
I think you mean it reeks of (sponsored) Native deodorant, a minty fresh all-natural deodorant that mixes well with the sweat of grifty manchildren cosplaying as fathers who consider what they do as “traveling” and love to hear the sound of their own muppet voices! #AluminumFree

Please also enjoy a 5-minute commercial every 5 minutes, brought to you by Aura frames! For when you need to send booty butt pics to your favorite grifty manchild cosplaying as a father and you can’t do it through your phone because your wife demanded to know your passcode and you don’t want your props children to have their millionth watching of Diary of a Wimpy Kid on the iPad interrupted by wiener pics! 🌭 #SoNiceYouDontEvenHavetoWrapIt #TheAuraFrameBoxIMeanNotYourWiener #PleaseWrapYourWieners

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think the podcast was Jenn’s idea. This way, she never has to be home alone with the kids. Tim can always be at home working, either making home vlogs or going upstairs with Nick to record the podcast. If they record it while the baby is sleeping, then Jenn really never has to deal with him on her own. Tim can finish recording and then go get Jackson from school. It’s the perfect way for her to never have to be in charge of the kids, and to also potentially have even less work to do if Tim is editing the podcasts.
If that is the case she is even dumber than I give her credit for. I think somehow she has convinced herself that Nick is not a threat. Wake up time, girl, he may not throw you in a well feed you potato chips a la your new friend Amanduh (and Janet from another Planet, from All My Children fame) BUT he does want into those diaper shorts. Why....I have no idea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Legit hope Tim runs away with Nick and J4D is left to try and figure out how to be a parent on her own. p.s. Oliver is cute af and I hope he crawls out of that dumpster fire of a family ASAP

FFS Amanda is retweeting a vlogger who has put out a Tweet with a person who asked the morons to stupid filming them. I didn't take a screenshot of the conversation because I didn't want to include the person's face and have no time to blur it out. But what self entitled twits. I've never heard of this Princess and the Bear vlog. But automatic nope based on this.

Screenshot 2023-12-26 110004.png

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.