The Tim Tracker #157 Where. Is. The. Baby??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Ginn told her to make her accounts private, I don't know why she would listen to her. Ginn is not paying her rent.
Unless she bought a bunch of those things wholesale or promised to do so, but I doubt she'd actually go through with it. The cat is more reliable than Jenn. And speaking of ole reliable Jenn no new voog since Xmas guess my crack about how a Xmas voog=a week of new vids is sort of correct.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just left Disney property. Had lunch then a monorail ride to see decorations. No Bojo sightings or Rivians parked in the charging spots.

Reactions: 25
Are the parks nuts? I assume they are!

I finally was able to nap. My son got really sick at Christmas, some gastro bug that was going around school finally got him. I was up all night looking after him. He was so sick, poor lamb. He's much better now, perky and watching cartoons, eating, but what a mess and doing it solo! (My husband is in out of town, we were going to go but struck down by gastro.)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Did anyone notice when she was walking in the Christmas Eve voog, her belly was protruding... and then she stopped and pulled her shirt down?

Could just be the cut of the shirt (and too small, as usual) but... 😨

1703713877199.png

1703713933489.png

1703713967531.png

1703713985835.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Holy cow 95 for DINOSAUR? We were there about 2 weeks ago and we walked on Dinosaur. Na'vi River Journey was like 25 minutes.

Reactions: 8
Did anyone notice when she was walking in the Christmas Eve voog, her belly was protruding... and then she stopped and pulled her shirt down?

View attachment 2653497
View attachment 2653499
View attachment 2653501
View attachment 2653503
I took that exact screenshot- girl is just fat. Think of all the food we know they have eaten recently & then triple that.
They are at EET and then she insisted on eating dinner on her solo trip at like 10pm. She can not skip a meal.
She also has zero core left after 2 babies. Those stomach muscles ain’t coming back. Both of my aunts look like that body shape for years- all of that belly fat envelopes your organs. She is ripe for diabetes, cancer & heart disease. Just wait til she hits peri & menopause.

• Wow
Reactions: 23

View attachment 2653497
View attachment 2653499
View attachment 2653501
View attachment 2653503
I'm still on team food baby because even though she seemed to delay the last pregnancy announcement a bit I still think she wants maximum publicly known pregnancy time to get positive attention from her fans.

TimBo likely tells her she looks amazing so she has no reason to improve herself. Did anybody else notice he really upped his obsession with booty butts once Jen started to put on the weight? That guy is a POS for enabling her yet he seems to make the best of a crappy situation.

Reactions: 18
I still think there will be a bit of a mommy makeover in the future. Regarding how big who even knows...even if she did get surgery there's no way she'd be able to maintain it. I really doubt (and hope she's not) pregnant. We all know she probably guzzled that booze at the WA. I don't think it was there for just show. While I do think she wanted a girl, I don't think she's stupid enough to try with a third being a possible unwanted another son.

Reactions: 12
Interesting...so the plot thickens. The two of them have probably been leeching off of how useless the other is for years.
I had some time being on holidays and scrolled through Jenn's Blue Bird/Black Letter account. There are about 8-10 public interactions between them - the earliest ones are very Stannish; AmanDUH gushing about how wonderful, beautiful, fantastic the Trackers/Jenn is, then they become more personal with Jenn offering to give her a spare ornament they got at the parks. I'm guessing that once AmanDUh moved to Florida the friendship accelerated.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Ok I did some sleuthing on Jenn's Blue Bird/Black Letter account and found this..........

The start of this Stan stalking beautiful friendship began at the end of 2019.
Interesting but I think Amanduh went more obsessed when she moved to Florida.
That comment the other day about popping over to Ginn's house was next level and something she couldn't do before.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I don’t know about the rest of you, but I think 2024 is going to be an amazing year for us here. When Amanda and Jenn break up, we are in for quite a show. And you know their friendship won’t last much longer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
The way things are going we might not even need to wait until 2024.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I asked a friend to try and follow Amanduh and they sent me this back shortly afterwards:

View attachment 2653647
Holy Cow!!! Methinks someone is currently keeping a very close eye on Tattle! I'm not following/didn't try to follow Amanduh, I just saw her posts through Jenn's twitter page. I'm not sure how she will keep having a viable business model if she is not on SM.

The Fiancé might need to go an get another job.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is blocking people now? 🤭

And she knows Jenn blocks people on Twitter/X -- a few people told her this on a tweet thread. She knows Jenn blocked people even when they didn't do anything worthy of it or know why. She was surprised- I may or may not have gotten a screenshot (which I wouldn't share now if I did have it, since she went private). And yet, she really wants to be pals with Jenn... these stans who adore Jenn are an enigma. Jenn isn't worthy of this blind admiration.

Hi, Tattle lurkers! 👋

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.