The Tim Tracker #157 Where. Is. The. Baby??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, and someone explain the concept of an outdoor microwave. So his bro has a regular microwave they use outside for bacon- and they just leave it outside all the time? Bring it inside to the garage or something? It seems like storing a microwave outside in the humid air is, like, gross? Bacon grease and remnants sitting out in the muggy Florida weather? Doesn’t that thing get moldy (and rusty??). Someone explain this to me!!! So many questions. 🤣🤣

Why not just grill the bacon on a grill made to be outside? Cover the bacon during grilling? I don't get it. 🤪
It’s giving trailer park. Not the nice ones either. The ones that are full meth heads mattresses and beer cans

maybe that was Jenn throwing shade, they have a kitchen, and all the brother has is a microwave. There was really no reason to say that.
She could’ve said Tim’s brother cooks bacon outside all the time, OR she could’ve kept her mouth shut

Reactions: 13
His brother has a microwave outside for bacon? WTF is going on with this family. Why are they all obsessed with bacon.
If this is his hot brother that has the outside bacon microwave, that man can have anything he wants - indoors and outdoors - as far as I'm concerned.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Yeah, and someone explain the concept of an outdoor microwave. So his bro has a regular microwave they use outside for bacon- and they just leave it outside all the time? Bring it inside to the garage or something? It seems like storing a microwave outside in the humid air is, like, gross? Bacon grease and remnants sitting out in the muggy Florida weather? Doesn’t that thing get moldy (and rusty??). Someone explain this to me!!! So many questions. 🤣🤣

Why not just grill the bacon on a grill made to be outside? Cover the bacon during grilling? I don't get it. 🤪
Or a Blackstone griddle where they can cook like 3 pounds at once 😂. A specific outside microwave for bacon seems odd.

Reactions: 9
Dim and Ginn are such dumbasses. They think this is Winnie the Pooh and then they read the tag and it says "Dug" and they can't figure out what Dug means and Ginn says "maybe the tableware is called a Dug". They are such fake Disney fans. This is Dug from the movie Up. I get looking at it someone may think it's Winnie the Pooh but then once you read that the tag says "Dug" then a Disney fan would be like "oh from Up!" But no, not these idiots.

IMG_3081.jpg

Reactions: 25
To be fair my parents used to have a microwave outside for fish since my mom despises the smell of fish and they had a spare microwave, but I can see doing it.

Reactions: 8
Guys! Guys! Guys! It’s happening!!! These twats have been stuck at 904k subs for months on end and I just found that instead of their typical bump up they bumped DOWN to 903k!!! T&J, no one cares about your awful content anymore, time to start looking for real jobs assholes!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
My husband was watching Jen talking with her mouth full and said, “witch, didn’t your mom tell you to chew with your mouth closed.” 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ginn never looks at her kids like this, but once she sees food coming she lights up.

IMG_3082 (1).jpg

SIKE! It's for another table. Pooooor Ginn.
IMG_3083.jpg

Yikes those rolls....
IMG_3085.jpg

These idiots ate lunch before this painting class and then get MORE food during the class.

IMG_3086.jpg

IMG_3087.jpg

What's Dim thinking here?
IMG_3088.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Ugh, Ginn, the labored swallowing of saliva is gross.

"Also here's our random stay at Wilderness Lodge from SEPTEMBER!"

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
“If we have another kid???”

I can’t watch right now. Tell me he did not say this 🙏

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The paprika caterpillars are just the *chefs kiss* of her lumberjack costume.
Screenshot 2023-12-28 at 5.02.06 PM.png

Narrator: She did not.
Screenshot 2023-12-28 at 5.03.52 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I’ve said it before, Jenn will NOT miss a meal. She could wake up at 5P, and go to bed at 9P, and she will still eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
They act like it’s mandatory to eat all 3 meals. It’s so weird. They’ve never not eaten breakfast at any of their stays, they’ve never not eaten lunch.
It’s like they read a human manual saying they must eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and they do it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
To be fair my parents used to have a microwave outside for fish since my mom despises the smell of fish and they had a spare microwave, but I can see doing it.
I’m thinking he probably just has an outdoor kitchen and a microwave is part of it. They are not typical of all outdoor kitchens, but I have seen some outdoor kitchens with microwaves

Reactions: 7
I thought she was legit going to cream her pants over the pizza rolls.
Screenshot 2023-12-28 at 5.14.52 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-12-28 at 5.15.55 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-12-28 at 5.16.51 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-12-28 at 5.19.19 PM.png

Narrator: She did not.
Screenshot 2023-12-28 at 5.21.02 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Guys! Guys! Guys! It’s happening!!! These twats have been stuck at 904k subs for months on end and I just found that instead of their typical bump up they bumped DOWN to 903k!!! T&J, no one cares about your awful content anymore, time to start looking for real jobs assholes!
Maybe Google finally got around to deleting some inactive accounts. I thought their numbers would have dropped more though.

Reactions: 18
So the Fort has become their main staycation place , must really be losing $$ now 🤔
---
He did. He was joking about a name but just the sentence alone was disturbing, even being a joke.
Even if she were to miraculously have a girl , that novelty would wear of quickly once she ages up past 5 -7

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It’s giving trailer park. Not the nice ones either. The ones that are full meth heads mattresses and beer cans

maybe that was Jenn throwing shade, they have a kitchen, and all the brother has is a microwave. There was really no reason to say that.
She could’ve said Tim’s brother cooks bacon outside all the time, OR she could’ve kept her mouth shut
If she's referring to Adam, he lives in a normal house in a normal middle-class neighborhood in Seminole County. So, no trailer park.
If it's Jaime aka Silver Fox, I believe he's still up in Virginia (moved out of FL several years' back), and last I knew, he had a kick ass looking outdoorsy house that was enviable. So, again, no trailer park.

Jenn just, as you said, needs to shut her bleeping face.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.