The Tim Tracker #157 Where. Is. The. Baby??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amanda could be the baby girl she never had.
Amanduh is the baby sister she never had has by the same name but is estranged from and is still bitter toward for getting more attention from their mom than she did.
---
Hey Dim, here’s a little decorating inspiration for next Christmas.
IMG_8749.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Super Tinfoily Hat Time: What if Amanduh or employee/fiance was their "neighbor" account earlier this year. I know the syntax didn't exactly sound right but I almost think for whoever is watching this thread so intently was quasi familiar with Tattle. It could just be Jenn but I almost feel like that account this summer was just trying to troll this group in general. They did know where the Snackers lived and took photos, we can assume so did Amanduh. They also seemed to know their schedules enough as well. Probably totally off the wall but some food for thought.

Speaking of food about to watch more of their gorge fest.

Reactions: 9
I hardly comment on here but I couldn’t resist after watching the shitshow of the Christmas vlog. I am just beside myself with all the freaking hot wheels tracks. I have a son who was huge into cars as a little guy and never would I have given him all of those freaking tracks. like are they trying to turn their house into Pee Wee’s Playhouse? At least at Pee Wee's it was functional. I get wanting to give your kids fun things. But it’s like they have zero thought about where this tit is actually going to go. The anxiety I would have living in that chaos… I was thinking that the next thing will be that they will need to buy a bigger house for all the tit after they just spent a ridiculous amount of money on upgrades. (Which I know has been discussed here previously). I just don’t understand how two forty plus year olds have no idea how to be functioning adults. It blows my freaking mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Here's a rundown to save your sanity:
He's a grabby brat, Budley is the definitely the right moniker for him. Just ripping though everything. Those aren't yours, you have way too many of your own, get your mitts off your brother's baby toys. Not cute behavior. At all.
Hhahaha, I used to buy Yogis for our pet rats we had. They are delicious.
Gin had no hand in any of these, did she. You can tell because every one is just yet another version of the same bleeping present for Budley and the others are actual enrichment toys for the other one whose name she can't remember.
They need to do something about his allergies or his long Covid or whatever the duck it is because he's looking positively slack jawed.
It's pissing me off as a parent.
Oliver is cute as hell. I hope he joins the circus.
Gun is using the surface of the sun to burn her food into new cook wear. How Bougie.
Then they made mouth noises on the couch.

Oliver doesn't give a tit about ma and I'm here for it.
Update, they still look like hammered tit! And her chortle is still beefy and awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The way they let J open several gifts and then he picks one up and Jenn says oh that one is from Santa -- so all the ones before that were supposed to be from them??

I know people do things differently, but when kids are little Santa is typically the star of the show. I don't feel there should be multiple big toy gifts that "mom and dad" give and then one later where a parent says, "oh that's from Santa." Santa should get credit for most (if not all) of the gifts and especially the big stuff. I feel like Tim and Jenn wanted the credit for the gifts.

They should have set up the giant blue track ahead of time with a bow on it and said it was Santa who set it up. Instead it was left thrown inside a box unassembled.

And it drove me nuts how Tim pulled out all the items from the stockings. Why couldn't J do his own? And why didn't "Santa" give J one piece of candy? Didn't it seem like only bath things? Let me guess, they forgot about the stocking stuffers.

And Grandpa and Grandma had to bring batteries later -- like hello? Tim and Jenn got all these electronic toys and tracks and didn't get batteries? 🤦‍♀️ Santa would never give a gift without the batteries either.

And yes, waaayyyy too many tracks. And that kid will expect more new Hot Wheels tomorrow, even after all this. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Well, I finished it. I think they went from the little alt-right special with Buddy's haircut to Mommy and Me future douche bangs. Ugh, I really try my hardest not to be too snarky when it comes to the kid but his behavior was outright grimace worthy in it. Again, blame his parents they could've redirected a lot of this and since they like to read to him so much maybe invest in these books Dim and Jenn. There's a whole series of them. You know read them and talk about the book with him and relate it to like real life tit it's not that hard. Oh wait...

And Hambeast didn't even stuff herself into her usual Lilly P hideousness for Xmas (probably because she had to call Amanduh after overcooking her corn pudding.

• Sad
I'm not surprised two adults who also hyperfixate like it's going out of style also encourage their kid to hyperfixate until his parents' hyperfixation of his hyperfixation will make him sick of Hot Wheels.

The Tim Tracker #158: Too Many Tracks? That Tracks.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Watching J$ open all of those tracks was like groundhog day jesus christ. Maybe try and give him something else to enjoy? Also I know kids will be kids, but J$ was feral af tearing open Oliver's presents, it annoyed me. It's not like Oliver was fully understanding what was going on, but the poor blighter didn't even have a chance to try without his brother muscling in and taking over the show. J$ is the kind of kid I struggled with when I was young and shy, the type to push in front of you to go on/play with something after you patiently waited and then when you tried to take it back they screamed and screamed. Can't even blame (potentially) being ND on this as I am myself. I was taught manners. Maybe they should have got Jackson those for Christmas, and a set for themselves too.

Still stanning Oliver. He's amazing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Can’t wait for the day Jackson decides he’s over hot wheels. It’ll come, soon I hope.
And this. What a babe
IMG_3058.png

• Sick
  • Haha
While watching Jackson grab presents from Oliver to open, grab toys from Oliver and saying they were his (hell, he even tried to claim Jenn's Nebraska mug), and not letting Oliver play with his toys, I said to my husband that Jackson is going to be a bully to Oliver when they're older. My husband said, "he's already bullying Oliver". Tim and Jenn did absolutely nothing about it and encouraged it. "Do you want to help little buddy open this one?" NOOOOOOOO. They let that kid stream roll Christmas morning. My husband said their Christmas morning looked chaotic and hectic as hell and it was all because of Jackson. My mom would have me and my brother sit patiently and take turns opening presents. She wanted us to take a really good look at our presents as we opened them and made sure the one waiting patiently let it happen. It wasn't hectic, we took the time to appreciate what we got, and it helped Christmas morning last longer. I've continued to do this as an adult with friends and family (I do not/will not have kids). Tim and Jenn are creating a little brat (I don't blame the kid, I blame Tim and Jenn) and I feel sorry for both Jackson and Oliver. They're both cute and deserve more from the adults around them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
They see nothing wrong with his behavior. They even tried to justify his level of unhingeness (Jenn) saying This Christmas is all about Jackson because Oliver is too young… I think Tim felt some kind of way about that statement but still didn’t say anything to take up for the baby.
Tim then justifies Jackson taking over Oliver’s gifts saying even though the toys are for a baby, Jackson isn’t too old for them, so he’s still interested in playing with them.

let’s not forget how the witch said Halloween was all about Jackson this year as well.
duck her. What kind of mother would ever say some tit like that?
Even if it’s a thought, you never say that tit out loud.

• Sad
  • Heart
Oliver is going to watch that video one day and realize that his suspicions that Jackson is the favorite are true.

• Sad
It’s Christmas morning and how many times did the witch complain about being tired/sleepy, and needing a nap.
Guess what Jenn, on Christmas morning EVERY PARENT IS TIRED! We don’t say it every 5 minutes. We chug coffee, and suck that tit up for one bleeping day! She couldn’t wait to volunteer to put Oliver down for a nap, only because she wanted a nap herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Watches Tattle and witches to Amanduh when something regarding her socials is posted and trade Cheez Whitz recipes.

I don't like Dim either. He is such a know it all and I do think they both bring out the worst traits in each other. For their kids sake though I hope he grows up and gets help and at least attempts to get help for Jenn. I doubt they will.
---
And somehow I imagine Dim hearing Hotwheels and thinking this will get us media pass to Matel Adventure Park and went overboard. Jenn also has made references to the Barbie movie as well :rolleyes: Lord, I know they missed out on SM world but can you even see those idiots heading to Arizona. They'd complain about the heat endlessly and the water. Ugh, just thinking about Phoenix tap is making me gag.
They are definitely fishing to be #hosted by the Mattel Adventure Park in Arizona, no question. I can see Tim sending the Christmas Morning Vid to their Media Team, "It was a Mattel Christmas in the Tracker House This Year!!!!! Hot Wheels and Barbie were the stars of the show. Wheeeeeee!" I can see the Trackers being invited but only Tim goes. Or maybe Tim and Jenn if a nice hotel is provided. The kids will not go, they will stay with Rosie and Mike and Amanda and Nick.

Reactions: 8
Didn't watch the vlog but sounds like J was being as expected, a unruly spoilt brat

His behaviour is only going get worse if they won't correct it, what are they going do when O is old enough to open his own presents? Or when it's dims bday an both boys want to open the present, it's going be an absolute battle ground with both boys fighting for what they want, he is long past the age where they should have been teaching him that not everything is for him an others need to enjoy their own things

I get Xmas is all about kids an yeah it's hard telling them no especially when they are that excited, my niece wanted to open all our presents as well an as much as I wouldn't have minded it she's gotta learn she can't take others things, so she got told no they weren't for her they were for others an she was perfectly fine, she went off to get her own toys, an she's a full year an 2 month younger than J an her behaviour was much better, they really aren't doing him any favours allowing this because at some stage he's going NEED to be told NO an it's just going end up in tantrums an tears

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.