The Tim Tracker #157 Where. Is. The. Baby??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching that Reel was so cringe and awkward. If I didn't know who these guys are, I would for sure think they were a couple. Not joking.

Also, Nick flexing and trying to be endearing by not knowing The Beastie Boys is just stupid. So many people in the comments are saying they are his age or younger and know who they are. He probably doesn't know because he grew up not being allowed to know about them?? I wish this was a live thing, because it will likely be heavily edited and I'd love to see the live comments. 😄
I was sitting on the couch scrolling Instagram when this came on. My 9yr old was nearby and heard The Beastie Boy comment and freaked out. HOW does he now know who The Beastie Boys are?! He's lying! He was legit offended and confused and like how does this old guy not know?! To be fair my kid is a HUGE 80s/early 90s music fan. He just discovered Karaoke on a cruise over Thanksgiving and sang Fight For Your Right word for word (with a few sensors he's picked up along the way..... If you Disney YKWIM LOL) without the screen.

It has nothing to do with his age, it's all the upbringing and what he was/wasn't allowed to listen to or influence him.
My Husband and I are the same age as Tim. Our 20/18/16 olds get almost all pop culture references and music we throw at them. They are great heavily GenX/Millennial influenced GenZ'ers. It's us that usually have the blank face and then Im googling WTH they are talking about. And as soon as I figure it out, it's something new.

Reactions: 10
The other day I realized I was subscribed. Must’ve accidentally clicked the button one day, so I unsubscribed. I hope I was the one to drop them below 904k. 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I love how Nick said he still doesn’t know who they are- which means he doesn’t care to learn about new things. Probably too dangerous for his puritanical ears- barf.
He is so repressed. Can’t wait for his uber Christian personality to turn off people.

Reactions: 16
If anyone needs to kill some time this girl has literally 64 videos of her recollecting customer interactions at Aldi 😳 meanwhile I barely remember what I did yesterday.
IMG_8075.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
From the Stan Facebook group. Not sure if Bob is one of us or not but he usually leaves snarky comments that the mods for some reason do not delete. (They have been deleting comments recently which they didn’t used to do.)
72E784D1-D203-4AEC-9832-E923B763078A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They lost 1k subs yesterday. At first I thought maybe Google finally made good on deleting inactive accounts but other YouTubers I follow do not seem to have lost subscribers. I wonder what happened that caused them to lose a thousand subs in one day?
Social Blade only updates every 1k subs/unsubs. They'll have been gaining a few and losing a few every day for the last 2 months or so since the last update. Its interesting. People might be clearing out their subs and realising they're not interested in this crud any more. Let's see where their numbers go from here.

Reactions: 11
From the Stan Facebook group. Not sure if Bob is one of us or not but he usually leaves snarky comments that the mods for some reason do not delete. (They have been deleting comments recently which they didn’t used to do.)
View attachment 2656517
Really Bob, she needs a break from her kids?!?!? She barely knowledges her kids when they are in her "care." When she does it is all fake. "Do you like it Jackson/Oliver?" In her oh so natural voice when asking the question.

People (not saying anything new here) spend alot of money to take their kid/grandkids (or nieces/nephew/other kids in their care) to take their kids to Disney (land or world). I think many, many, many families over the past 50 years have managed to take their kids with no issues past tired kids. Which is normal.

I work 80 hours every two weeks. I am sure there is people on this board who work more than that, plus look after kids, pets, their house and maybe elderly parents or grandparents (I don't have kids or elderly parents to look after. But I do have a house to take care of and pets). How much does Jenn work? 80 hours in a year? She probably think she works 40 hours a week editing or 80 hours every two weeks. Ha. They've only been putting out maybe at most lately 2 or 3 vlogs a week lately. It should only take her 9 hours a week (assuming it takes 3 hours per vlog). It is not like she is at Mr. Beast level were it would take longer than 3 hours to edit. She is really working hard less than 40 hours a month, Robert.

Reactions: 17
How long do we think it will be before Jenn tries to squeeze her fat arse between the 2 strategically placed podcast thrones. No way she’s going to sit back and watch the bromance between dick & dim develop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hey, in Jenn's mind, she probably worked very hard at her jukebox sandblasting job at 14 years old.
Or her multiple years working in restaurant jobs.
Or working at *insert whatever store or mall they're currently at*.
Or when she had an office job at somesuchmadeupage.

Don't you know she's worked so hard and has two kids, she deserves TWO BREAKS.

• Haha
Re: Brown Sauce…

I am familiar with A1 Sauce.

E7F71214-C082-41D7-8A2B-2AF5429D6D6E.jpeg
2A219DAE-71EE-4D9E-8274-93C258FAE7AB.jpeg

Giggled at the line “HP Sauce tastes like what A1 Sauce wants to be when it grows up”

Reactions: 11
Hey, in Jenn's mind, she probably worked very hard at her jukebox sandblasting job at 14 years old.
Or her multiple years working in restaurant jobs.
Or working at *insert whatever store or mall they're currently at*.
Or when she had an office job at somesuchmadeupage.

Don't you know she's worked so hard and has two kids, she deserves TWO BREAKS.
She was a bartender too... and caterer. Don't forget that. Recall she said she was asked to bartend at the nude wedding where she could work in the nude too...but she declined 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Friday night drinking game .. watch a tracker video. Every time Jenn says “do you love it” or “i love it” drink.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Ha. Maybe Jenn insisted on her Waldorf solo staycation because Tim and Nick were filming their first ever podcast and she had FOMO so Tim had to appease her. 🙄

I actually wonder if they filmed it back then since Tim made that comment about something he needed to edit, and I doubt they filmed during the holidays.

Last edited:
So what are we thinking will be this years grape wishes .....

Lose 50lbs 🤔

Maybe get another rent a friend 🤔

Print her families pics in milk cartons since they're still missing from her life 🤔

Wish for another neglected child and pray to duck it's a girl 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Whatever happened to the mommy-and-me swim classes with Da Baby? Another one-and-done, what a surprise.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I am starting to watch the latest vid that is apparently really three vids in one, but all somehow loosely connected? And this shows how bad she is at her job. She decides to plug in footage from their D23 stay from 3 months ago?? Jen, not every vid needs to be 45 minutes long. Back in September you could have made a 5 minute video about the room tour of the accessible room. And as someone mentioned, you could have actually put that in the title so people can find it. There are loads of people interested in that sort of thing that do not want to sit through endless footage of you and Tim being such idiots. I know we say this all the time, but how have they not grown with the times? I guess they lucked into being successful by being dumb and lazy and they are still too dumb and lazy to make any improvements whatsoever.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Since it's just about that time, I updated the pass/fail on their 2023 grape wishes in the wiki and 👏 to the Bojans for being slightly more successful this year than last. Of course, most of their wishes that came true were things like a new car or an RV stay. You know, stuff that was already planned or in process when the wishes were made. I still find it so dumb for them to be wishing for things they can easily just go buy, instead of health or happiness or stuff like that. Just shows how shallow and materialistic they are.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.