The Tim Tracker #157 Where. Is. The. Baby??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So did they make the nanny come at 6 am to film this? Because we know Jenn didn’t get up with both kids and take care of them all morning.
---
I think they don’t film J at the parks because he is a handful and the videos don’t turn out that great.

If O plays up more to the camera, they’ll use him.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
So did they make the nanny come at 6 am to film this? Because we know Jenn didn’t get up with both kids and take care of them all morning.
---
I think they don’t film J at the parks because he is a handful and the videos don’t turn out that great.

I feel like it’s a combination of that plus they’re scared their weirdo stans will approach them for a picture, maybe they’re clued in to how their kid bleeping hates taking pictures with rando’s….nahhhh that’s giving them to much credit

But of course “Jackson would’ve loved it”

Reactions: 7
---

This. I also think they don't bring him because (and I have personally seen this on several occasions) they are stopped literally every 5 feet by stans. I know if I was at WDW with my kids, heading to a ride and someone stopped to chat, my kids would lose their minds. Mom...mom...mom...mom...there's no way they'd let me chat it up, and my kids were always very well behaved. I think it was somewhat tolerable when he was in the stroller and non verbal, but now, no way. And I don't blame the kid one bit.

Reactions: 26
Let me get this straight.

This "Disney World Expert" challenged HIMSELF to do everything at Magic Kingdom in ONE YEAR. He waits until 12/29 to do the splash area WITHOUT HIS KID, says "it's too cold out to have the water on" and that he is going to splash some water himself!?!?!?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
As a parent it is up to you to protect your kids and set boundaries for others to respect.
I don’t think they go without Jackson because too many people ask for pics. If this was the case, you just keep walking and tell people you are there with your kid, sorry no pics.
I do believe they don’t bring him because they are selfish and want to do what they want. They want to have their fun and eat their food and they do not want to consider the needs of the children, because, well, that isn’t fun. This is true for everyday basic things, such as Target or going to a fast food place.

It sucks that they still do not consider the needs of their children at this point. Taking so many vacations mid-week is ridiculous. Go on the weekends! The excuse that it was already booked is bogus. They had time to reschedule.

The answer to why they do anything is because it suits them. They suck as parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
This. I also think they don't bring him because (and I have personally seen this on several occasions) they are stopped literally every 5 feet by stans. I know if I was at WDW with my kids, heading to a ride and someone stopped to chat, my kids would lose their minds. Mom...mom...mom...mom...there's no way they'd let me chat it up, and my kids were always very well behaved. I think it was somewhat tolerable when he was in the stroller and non verbal, but now, no way. And I don't blame the kid one bit.
Ah yeah no more stroller.

This might be an unpopular opinion, but I don’t think people should approach them in the parks or wherever when they are with their kids. That just seems a line too far. If they don’t have the kids, fine, part of the job.

Reactions: 20
I’m not watching it so I don’t know the specifics of the voog, but I really think he half assed tried to complete the park challenge because of us 😂 I feel like they know we would be all over it if he couldn’t complete a park in a year
But why don't they listen to us about things that would be beneficial to their children?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There's a good chance they don't want to take them both out because of people pointing out Jackson doesn't fit in their stroller of choice. Instead of letting the kid be a kid he needs to be contained.

IIt also doesn't help that he don't want to be Tim's rolly coastie buddy. They haven't even witches yet about having to get him a new annual pass either. We would hear all about that because they hate spending money on him.

Reactions: 15
Less kids on camera for profit is a good thing.

Less kids in strollers being dragged around theme parks is a good thing. There are some exceptions of course.

Reactions: 14
“After further research”. Omg. I’ve never been to Disney at Christmas time and I knew that they run the parade every day after the last party. Travel experts🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My opinion is that they don’t take Jackson to the parks because when they go, they want to stuff their faces with food and that’s it. A 4 year old is going to want to go on rides and Tim and Jenn won’t wait longer than 10 minutes for a ride.

Reactions: 30
I can't wait to see what Overachiever Tim's 2024 challenge will be.

Agree with the above on why they don't take their kids to the park. They don't enjoy their children, Jackson is probably very tough to handle in public, it would open them up to receiving criticism of their parenting from people coming up to them (along with parenting advice, which they'd take as criticism) and they couldn't behave like they're still in their early 20s and childfree.

Reactions: 20
I don't think they even want to go to the parks themselves unless it's to eat. They seem completely over it. They could easily take their boys to Peppa Pig Land and they don't because they clearly must not enjoy taking them. That is a park for kids and you expect them to be running around and being typical kids in a park like that - but they don't go. And if they went without filming, they would tell viewers.

They suck.

Reactions: 23
Ah yeah no more stroller.

This might be an unpopular opinion, but I don’t think people should approach them in the parks or wherever when they are with their kids. That just seems a line too far. If they don’t have the kids, fine, part of the job.

I remember seeing something on Dave Grohl saying he won't do any autographs unless it is for charity. I don't remember if he said anything about photo's.

Unfortunately no matter how famous someone is, some people don't have a clue and will still approach people like Dave Grohl (even though his kids are older, like I think teenagers or early 20's) that they forget that they are people too. They deserve family time like everyone else.

I met Tom Clancy once (he lived in the same county I do until he died (for people not into his type of work. He did Hunt for Red October (Sean Connery was in the film version of the book)) as an example. I actually did not recognize him until after he left. He was getting his hair cut and my husband was waiting to get his hair cut and I was with him. It was just us, the barber and Tom. The barber said it was him after he left. I've seem him before on TV. Usually with a suit and tie on and well groomed. He looked like he had not bathed him a few days and looked a mess honestly. But it was cool to just chat him about whatever we were talking about. But on saying that people in the county I live in knew he lived in the county and generally left him alone if they did recognize him. So it at the end of the day it was not a big deal.

But that is the point, WE LEFT HIM ALONE. That is what all famous people generally want barring maybe a few.

Reactions: 4
I doubt they have any issues with stans approaching them. Both of them love the attention and the thought that they are famous.
Dim gets off on it as much as Ginn.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.